60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Binary Option 1on1 Training. Only for Real and Interested person.
No Stupid BS or PS. Nothing to Loss.

I know BBHF is a Best Place to Build Reps. So I dont want to be a Spammer or Selling some Bullsh*t Things for my Own Profits. I know This is Freebie Section and I am Not allowed to Sell anything. So For Sure this is Freebie 1ON1 Training. No Crappy or Bullsh*t Things.

Coming to Business, I am From India, My name is Mahe, As You Know I dont have many reps in this forum, I am a Professional Commodity Trader in Basic, for past 2 years i Trade on a Local Commodity company. And For Past 6 months i am Trading on Binary Options. I am Earning a Decent Money on Both of them.( Not Too Much Enough for Living)

I am Going to Share my Strategies and Signals to BBHF Users for 100% Free.

Trust Factor,

I am Not here to Show some Fake Screenshots. but I Promise You to have a 60-70% Profit Signals. When i Trade 10 assets 6to 7 of them end up in Profit. So i can Earn around 20-100$ Profit a Day.

So in Clear you can only earn upto 100$ a day. no Fancy numbers Here.

Investment Required,

Every binary Brokers Required a Initial Deposit. So you need a 200$-300$ deposit. And Freebie?????? Yes I will give you a 3 months of signals(Trusted and All are my own signals) for Free. and I will Teach you 1ON1 in Skype for Free.

For Who?

Experts, Sorry This is Not For you. please leave some room for newbies. Yes, This is Only for Newbies in Trading Industries. By the by This is only for BBHF users only.

If You are Interested, Please PM me the Following.

Your Name
Your Skype Id
Your Email Address
Your Country

Thanks, for Your Reps in Advance.

And For Moderators and Admins, This is a Legit Thing. Please Allow this Post to stay on this section. If Anything Goes Wrong, then myself close this Thread. Support Me.....
04-13-2014, 09:20 PM
RE:
Hi:
Please PM me more infos plz.
Tks.
04-13-2014, 10:38 PM
RE:
Hello Mahe,

Thanks for your offer to train one in Binary Options.

Here are my details:

Your Name: akpemimusa
Your Skype Id: I have none for now
Your Email Address: akpemimusa@yahoo.com
Your Country: Nigeria

Thank you.

I will be very grateful if you teach me.

Thanks a lot.
04-13-2014, 10:39 PM
RE:
No option to send you pm, if you can PM me your skype name, I'll add you on skype.
01-12-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Binary Option 1on1 Training. Only for Real and Interested person.
I hope you are still here and available!

Your Name: gary
Your Skype Id: merismo3
Your Email Address: garya373@gmail.com
Your Country: USA
79.gif
01-15-2016, 08:49 PM
Your Name - Shubhashish
Your Skype Id - shehzaadashaz
Your Email Address - shehzaadashaz@aol.com
Your Country - India
01-17-2016, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2016 02:30 AM by alekxis88.)
Can you please put your skype name, PM not working with you? Thanks
03-16-2016, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 06:54 PM by johnnywhitee.)
Binary Options
03-16-2016, 08:10 PM
This does sound interesting. If he does have real experience, learning from somebody who has "Been There and Done That", is the fastest way for a newbie to learn.

The last time the OP was online was; " Last Visit: 11-28-2015 04:22 PM ". So maybe he isn't offering or teaching this any more.

I will wait and see.

Mushin
03-17-2016, 07:56 AM
WARNING:

Hi Everybody!

I don't want to be the wet blanket but would urge extreme caution anytime dealing with binary options and especially binary options dealers.

I have heard from too many people they can't get their "profits" or even their initial deposit returned. They call me, or someone suggests they call me, since I've been trading for over 30-years. What I've seen is: If you lose, well too bad you lost. If you win, they just keep your money and transfer you around on the phone until you give up.

Good luck bringing legal action against some company in the Cayman Islands (or wherever it exists).

Something that raises red flags for me is the guy's insistence that experienced people stay away. Newbies are usually more gullible.

This guy may be legit -- or may be drumming-up business for a percentage -- I have no idea.

Just be careful -- and make sure you can get paid if you take his 60-70% winning signals and all that free money you'll be having.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
57.gif

68.gif