79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-04-2017, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 08:26 PM by youngtiger.)
Beware of This Member BigBoy69/CallmeReaz - Intense Leaking, Multiple Accounts
I joined in BBHF not less than 2 months ago, never thought I had to face this. Guys beware of trusting this member BigBoy69/CallmeReaz, either you're selling your BSO, WSO or free services and giveaways. He has got multiple fake accounts(found 2) on BBHF and "gave away" my giveaways to outsiders severely, attempted to do that again with his account(CallmeReaz) and I just caught him on spot, thanks to WHOIS lookup scripts. Details and proofs below.

I started 2 giveaways recently in the "Free services and Giveaways" section named Lynda Premium Tutorial and .design domain tutorial. In short, anyone but could have the giveaways after verifying through a web form(approved by Moderators), to prevent both leechers and OUTSIDERS. Verified members got an account of their own to log in through that web platform and view the giveaway. I've seen a lot of sites that just copy/paste from BBHF, even VIP stuff. However, everything was going fine until this person BigBoy69 showed up.

I found out too many users(different IP) had been surfing the web platform using his account. I looked up through WHOIS and saw the IPs were not part of a same ISP and organization. I silently banned him and gave him a PM about his getting banned. I was aware of the leakage possibility. However, he replied my PM saying,

[Image: bigboy69_pm_01.png]

It sounded like a legit reason, so I looked up again with all his logged in IP addresses and here's what I found. 10 different IP addresses with 10 different locations(same country), ISP and organizations.

His IP address list:
Magic Button :
Code:

His IP WHOIS lookup:
Magic Button :
[Image: bigboy69_ip_01.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_02.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_03.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_04.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_05.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_06.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_07.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_08.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_09.png]

[Image: bigboy69_ip_10.png]

This clearly tells these IP have nothing to do with his connection here, same country but different cities and ISP, organizations. I looked up for VPN service and found out there's no major VPN service that supports his country. So I asked him to give me his VPN names.

[Image: bigboy69_pm_02.png]

PureVPN, here's the list of supported countries of PureVPN, https://www.purevpn.com/server_location.php, it has got only 2 location within his country and his IP addresses aren't in range of those locations, although he used 10 IP. IP Vanish VPN doesn't even support his country, https://support.ipvanish.com/customer/po...-locations.

However, he didn't reply me after showing him that proof, already so many false excuses. But he did an another nice try by his another account(CallmeReaz) to get the giveaway again. You can see his Skype username is same as his fake account's one.

[Image: bigboy69_profile_marked.png]

[Image: bigboy69_fraud_marked.png]

[Image: callmereaz_fraud_marked.png]

I'm just warning others to be aware of him, I thought of it as a duty. I was lucky to get him on the spot, or he might have already "gave away" to many more people. Looking up his profile seemed to me many of his threads aren't of his own(language style difference). I was just wondering if he also gave away his own Super VIP BBHF account.

68.gif