55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-28-2016, 01:20 AM
Beware of Fake Writers Providing Encrypted Articles!!!
This is to inform all those who spend a lot of their money on Fiverr, Seoclerk etc for the sake of purchasing well written and Copyscape pass articles. If you read their content you find it readable and 100% Copyscape pass. But if you copy the content and put it into google translator and try to translate it into any language, it will just translate a few words and remaining will stay in English only.

I am telling about this because I already suffered this.

To get details:
http://anextweb.com/beware-of-fake-write...-articles/
02-28-2016, 04:26 AM
RE: Beware of Fake Writers Providing Encrypted Articles!!!
This is pretty old hat and has been going on for years I'm afraid.

In fact, there are a lot of software products/services which promise to generate 100% unique Copyscape articles which use the same method too. Here's how it actually works.

Find any article you like (just search Google). Once you have this article, find common characters (like say the letters 'a', 'e', 'i', 'o' or 'u') and convert to them to their Unicode equivalent.

As an example, you could encode the word 'Hello' as "H\u0065ll\u006f"

When this code is displayed in a browser, the browser automatically converts the Unicode into text which is displayed to the user as "Hello". But, if you look at the actual page source code, you'll see "H\u0065ll\u006f".

So, if you try to do a Copyscape check, the article will pass as 100% unique - as Copyscape will be scanning through the Unicode. But if you were to type one of the sentences into Google in double quotes to get an exact search phrase, you would instantly see the article has been copied and is totally NOT unique.

HTH :)
02-28-2016, 05:25 AM
(02-28-2016 04:26 AM)kirstie Wrote:  This is pretty old hat and has been going on for years I'm afraid.

In fact, there are a lot of software products/services which promise to generate 100% unique Copyscape articles which use the same method too. Here's how it actually works.

Find any article you like (just search Google). Once you have this article, find common characters (like say the letters 'a', 'e', 'i', 'o' or 'u') and convert to them to their Unicode equivalent.

When this code is displayed in a browser, the browser automatically converts the Unicode into text which is displayed to the user as "Hello". But, if you look at the actual page source code, you'll see "H\u0065ll\u006f".

So, if you try to do a Copyscape check, the article will pass as 100% unique - as Copyscape will be scanning through the Unicode. But if you were to type one of the sentences into Google in double quotes to get an exact search phrase, you would instantly see the article has been copied and is totally NOT unique.

Nice info man. Thank you for sharing.

"Dream Chaser"

02-28-2016, 10:18 AM
(02-28-2016 04:26 AM)kirstie Wrote:  This is pretty old hat and has been going on for years I'm afraid.

Yup this used to be what uaw unique article wizard did.
03-26-2016, 08:05 PM

Oh luckily i have saved lot of my money after this post. thanks for sharing.
43.gif
03-26-2016, 08:43 PM
It's an old trick - one that Google knows. Haven't tried this on Copyscape recently - but really - if they don't know and warn you - well that says a lot about Copyscape.

It's also a feedback problem on Fiverr. The article listed by the OP mentions two Fiverr sellers specifically. One has a couple of bad reviews mentioning this problem, but I couldn't see anything related for the other one. So, 1) Check the bad reviews - especially why - a couple of late deliveries might not be an issue, but any hint of fraud - go elsewhere. 2)Leave feedback on these people.

11.gif