17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2012, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 02:25 AM by numinis.)
BestBlackHatForum guide
Hello and welcome to the BestBlackHatForum, also called as its abbreviation BBHF.

BBHF is a forum that provides you the best black hat and white hat methods that is being given away and that is being sold. The motivation of this, is that most people who sell their stuff, actually sell crap. The purpose is to bring back the value to a higher level and to give the customer (you) where he/she is paying for.

At BBHF you can find more than just leeched stuff from the internet. There are dedicated members who can get the products you request and can bypass security processes (eg. nulling a WordPress plugin). That's why BBHF is the best black hat forum. The members share here what they can share, and in exchange you only have to show some gratitude.

So now, how do you start using this forum?
It's a big difference whether you have never heard about Internet Marketing (IM) before or when you are new into the black hat scene. I'll show you both before I tell you how to use this forum.

When you are new into IM, I strongly recommend you don't download all the files at once. It's a big mistake that a lot people make. The key to success with IM is that you have put something to action. You will never reach something without putting it into action. In order to put something properly in action, it's important that you focus yourself on just 1 thing. When you download a lot files here in the beginning, you might have a hard time to focus. That's because all the products show themselves as thé thing. Obviously there are no such things as thé thing, it depends on many factors. IM is very big and you will have to gain your knowledge by experience. Step by step. Just download a beginners course that you find here, or pay too much for it elsewhere. This course will most likely explain you the basics of IM and will most probably be very plain. This doesn't matter, when the basis is good, you have something to build on. You might need to try some different beginners courses before you get the tough or what in IM you like. Again, IM is very big and there are many choices and combinations possible. I highly recommend that you put the theory from the beginner courses into action. This will give you practical knowledge and will make it easier for you to get to know what you want to do.

Once you have found out what you want to do (you will most probably know this already, when you aren't new into IM), you can search this forum for the things you need. It's time to mass download now! When you know that you want to go in the direction of email marketing for example, you will find a lot here. Get all the files that you can get and that are up-to-date (!). Scan all the content and look what the purpose of the content is. Since you are already familiar with this direction (due to the fact that you have put OR the basis from the beginners courses OR you .... in action), you will quickly find out what is useful for you or can be useful for you and what not. Go through each content one by one, remind yourself to focus. It's very good possible that you will get new knowledge and more experience. That will make it possible that you can search more detailed and get even more knowledge. It's a step-by-step process, and you can do it!

It's also possible that you just want to check out the latest news, discussions and releases. That's a very good thing, because you have to stay up-to-date. Things can change! Luckily it's very easy to see the latest about anything you wish on this forum. You can see the latest released freebies at the right top (below the navigator) of this forum. Just click on the title that shows up, and you will see the thread![Image: vJmy3.png]
You can go here to see the latest posts: http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=getnew or you just click on the section that is about your demand.

Note: In relation with uploaded files that can be removed by the host, downloads/links are protected with a hide tag. When something is protected, you will see this:
Magic Button :
You will see the content when you thank the poster
This is to avoid that links are being removed (quickly) by file uploaders.

There are more options and features at this forum, that might be pointed out later on. For now this will be the important things to know.

I will be adding more to this guide when it requires additional guidelines about any inquiries.

This guide has exclusively been made for BestBlackHatForum.com by mod. You have no rights to copy this content in any way without the explicit permission from mod. When you want to copy but you don't get permission, the simple solution is referring to this thread.
05-31-2012, 07:07 AM
RE: BestBlackHatForum guide
The time you spend creating for this thread.
Effort, time, screenshots, ideas,etc. is really been much appreciated.
I even appreciate the mirrors your doing here and among all other mirrormakers out there.
Well keep up the good work guys. This guide is much appreciated.
Catch your rep+

Regards,
Direct Download
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
05-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks for showing your appreciation, hope this guide is useful for people.
06-09-2012, 06:28 AM
This must not be hidden under other threads man, I have put a lot effort in it.
06-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Good post mod
28.gif
06-29-2012, 10:14 AM
RE:
Feel free to leave suggestions when you have some ;)
06-30-2012, 12:18 AM
RE:
Thanks mod
06-30-2012, 12:52 AM
RE:
thanks a lot :)
06-30-2012, 05:10 PM
RE:
Thanks Mod for doing this. I've been cruising through the various free boards trying to get a feel for this forum. It sounds like you all are a good group of people that want to help each other out. Looking forward to doing something with my IM business.
09-26-2012, 11:39 PM
RE:
thanks MOD
39.gif

5.gif