16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2019, 02:55 AM
Best ways to monetize a Facebook group with 25K members?
I own a Facebook group that has around 25,000 (real) members in the music niche (mainly consists of music artists and rappers) and i was wondering what are the best ways to take advantage of it and monetize it.

I’d mainly like to use the group to drive more traffic to my music website where i sell instrumentals to artists and rappers as well as various services such as blog placements, lyric videos, web design etc.

What i’m currently doing is i've placed a group banner/cover and a pinned post at the top of the group promoting my instrumentals and services and i’m also sending a welcome message to new members that includes a link to my website and services.

Do you think i should also add mandatory questions when someone asks to join the group and i could promote my services etc or add a link to my email list sign up form in there?
Or do you think that adding the questions might lower the amount of member requests cause it adds an extra step and many users may decide not to join the group at all cause of that?

Does anyone have any more suggestions or ideas of what else i could do with the group for even better results or any other ways to monetize it?
09-26-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: Best ways to monetize a Facebook group with 25K members?
Adding compelling questions without fear will show the public the seriousness of the group (no fewer requests). Request new members' email to send you news, content and promotions, so you increase your email list even more.

Partner with your niche brands to post native content in the group feed.

Sell as an affiliate, or better yet, ask your audience questions and find out their needs and create a product to meet them.
10-03-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Best ways to monetize a Facebook group with 25K members?
Adding Native Push to a landing page to get new subscribers by native ads and make money from push notification ads. I'm using Push by Admaven on my blog and sell as offers on the social groups

38.gif