62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Best way to post 100 ads daily on Craigslist
Hi guys,

I just wanted to learn from those with Craigslist experience, what is the best way to post 100 ads daily without getting flagged?

I can't afford a software for automation just yet so I was planning on doing it manually.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- Crazydragon
02-18-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: Best way to post 100 ads daily on Craigslist
From my experiece, there is absolutey no way unless you pay someone on fiverr to do it for you with different ip numbers, or you get a vpn that changes your ip or other similiar methods, and as for software probably not . Craigslist would disable it.
03-26-2017, 03:57 PM
I have a technique for this that works excellent.

I won't tell you the exact method but involves multiple accounts, on multiple OS, and each on a different IP. You could probably go without the second but that's just how I did it.

Second, if your ads are spammy they will get flagged no matter what. Even if they aren't spammy, people will flag them for no reason. You just have to accept it and move on.

Also, you will need a different phone number for each account.

Lucky for me, I could change my number every day if I want and keep signing up and verifying new accounts daily.

Hope that guides you in the right direction.
03-26-2017, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2017 05:15 PM by Mrgwaps.)
Do a search for craigslist on this forum, there a multiple tools available for you to achieve that, it boils down to #1 obtaining multiple accounts, #2 using proxies, with no additional software you could just purchase accounts and proxies and scrape the top cities name from wikipedia you want to post too.

Check out ghostbrowser, it's a free browser which allows you to use diffent personas.

As High on Life stated, the key is non spammy posts, and understanding that some will get flagged no matter what, your goal is volume. You can also build your own bot using Browser Automation with FREE Bot creation software. Totally doable!
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
03-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Thanks, Mrgwaps. Great info.
27.gif

63.gif