43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Best way noobs can add value to bbhf
Hi all. Some time ago I came to bbhf and have been impressed with it very much. Unfortunately I have little time to do much these days. I am amazed at how many are able to share so much value. There are different kinds of users here. One kind seems to be able to create value out of thin air, like cracking or nulling or finding amazing things to share. Others come here to find amazing things but can't crack software and lack the skills to find amazing shares that some are able to find. Maybe we could start a thread of suggestions for adding value the not as skilled could perform for BBHF and be recognized so they won't be thought of as merely leeches. Or maybe some could start a sort of apprenticeship program for noobs to get some things done to help them so they can share more. For example maybe someone skilled at cracking software could get a few apprentices to agree to always set up mirrors or maintain mirrors for a certain period of time for the cracked software that is shared. Does anyone have any ideas?
10-18-2013, 08:07 PM
RE:
somebody could start with an easy-to-locate "glossary" (everybody has to start somewhere). and then a step-by-step of how to accomplish some simple tasks..

i've bought a lot of stuff. (like a nut). but cracking and nulling? out of my league....i don't even know how to [get] yet....have several questions whose answers aren't readily available.

just a suggestion.
10-19-2013, 08:44 PM
RE:
thanks outlook +5 rep for you.
10-20-2013, 05:34 AM
RE:
Normal,
I think your idea is an excellent one as my computer/techy skills are zero just basic skills only but I have had 30 years running offline businesses and I know I have real skills that will be of value turning members online skills into real businesses.

I find this forum both wonderful and frustrating. The availability of products to test before buying is awesome but from a learning teaching basis not so much. The attacking of some members of others is often allowed to get out of hand and mods seem to be too lax on that at times.

So If I can share any of my knowledge will love to contribute.

JamesVinc
10-20-2013, 03:52 PM
RE:
I believe I can learn many things from any other person. Everyone spends their time doing different things, so there will always be something you can learn from others. You just need to know what you could actually share.

Some easy things I could think of, if you're not the cracker or original buyer:
- Make mirrors of freebies, at least for what you downloaded would be nice enough.
- Make a list of what have been shared (this consumes so much time).
- The greatest thing: share your experience, methods, opinions, reviews. It could be about anything. I believe you just don't sit in front of the computer doing nothing, so share things that you've done, you'll do, which you think could be useful to others.

Just my 2 cents.
6.gif
Everything is difficult before it's easy.
10-21-2013, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 12:27 PM by Sumiko.)
RE:
Okay guys here is a way for you to #1 learn and use a hacking method and # 2 contribute to bbhf. This is just one of many I have learned from this site.

First go to Google
Put this line in the search bar
Magic Button :
site:*.com intitle:”Thank You For Your Order” intext:Click Here to Download
Third click the "search" button it looks like a magnifying glass and is located to the right inside the search box
Fourth click on the links displayed in the search results
Fifth if you find anything worth sharing share it on bbhf
Sixth if this proves useful add rep for me or else write "for sensual massage" in the memo field of all of your checks.

47.gif