5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2014, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 05:50 PM by mmuuss93.)
RE:
(06-29-2014 06:45 PM)mynayeem Wrote:  Hi friend,

After checking your site it seems most of your contents are copied content from other sites and hubpages do not accept copied article and reject it for duplication. So how did you manage to post your article on that site.

Your insight and suggestion will be helpful as most of us can't afford to pay for unique content. And also tell me you said in your third post that you have 10 id's which mean you have 10 accounts in facebook, twitter, hubpages, reddit etc...So will you post the same article in all the 10 accounts or just in account? if no then why to create 10 account as can post all the 10 articles in 1 id instead of spreading it to 10 different id.

And lastly how do you earn from your blog , your monetize method?

Kindly clarify.

Thanks in regards

Md.Nayeem
Yes generally we do not change description in our blog but the content or download which is in our blog is unique thing never share on any site .... may be shared on any site after we shared. Second thing Hubpages, i never tried it. (Now i will try it too! Thanx For Sharing it with me).

Yes have 10 accounts on facebook, twitter, reddit each and post my same article with 10 different accounts, but these 10 ids are mostly useful in reddit, scoop . it and twitter with hash tags, as hash tags of twitter are indexed by google :)

Thirdly our earning method, we earn just through the link of download when some one click it. You can visit my blog and check which company i am using :) .

(06-30-2014 03:00 PM)longseo Wrote:  All you said are social media sites and bookmarking sites, right?
YES

(06-29-2014 04:33 AM)mynayeem Wrote:  HI Sir,

Great article. Thanks for sharing

Could you please tell me what is the difference between using the Vkonnect plugin which comes for free and getting the subscription?

Regards
i never check their paid version but i have found a loop hole in their site, which soon i will create a thread here, i have received numerous messages regarding it, stay patient with in a day or two days i will share it
07-12-2014, 04:00 AM
RE:
Hi there,

Thanks for taking your precious time to reply our queries.

Could you pl tell me did you created account in all the 50 bookmarking sites or chosen top 10 among them?

How much you are earning a day through adsense?

Thanks and regards
07-18-2014, 02:07 AM
RE:
(07-12-2014 04:00 AM)mynayeem Wrote:  Hi there,

Thanks for taking your precious time to reply our queries.

Could you pl tell me did you created account in all the 50 bookmarking sites or chosen top 10 among them?

How much you are earning a day through adsense?

Thanks and regards
Sorry i am not using adsense on my site and secondly i usually use some of them not all
07-18-2014, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 05:43 AM by mega2giga.)
RE:
I think that's called a thread and an awesome trick because after posting the trick this thread has gone to 7 page long until today and still counting. All of the members are saying thanks thanks and thanks. So i'd also like to say thank you so much for your share. +5 reps added for you and will wait for your upcoming trick. Keep it up man. BTW, plz accept skype request.
07-18-2014, 10:01 AM
RE:
(07-18-2014 05:43 AM)mega2giga Wrote:  I think that's called a thread and an awesome trick because after posting the trick this thread has gone to 7 page long until today and still counting. All of the members are saying thanks thanks and thanks. So i'd also like to say thank you so much for your share. +5 reps added for you and will wait for your upcoming trick. Keep it up man. BTW, plz accept skype request.
Thanks for your compliment and i will accept
73.gif
07-18-2014, 12:09 PM
RE:
Nice! Thanks for sharing
07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
RE:
Nice! I will definitely try this!
08-18-2014, 03:50 PM
RE:
Let me try this and share results after sometime....
08-19-2014, 05:41 PM
RE:
If you want get an organic traffic on your website the keyword ranking is only a simple and easy way and for keyword ranking you have to start an white hat seo....

-----------------------
seo company India
08-21-2014, 02:46 PM
RE:
Good one, I'll try and suggest this to someone.
73.gif

12.gif