61.gif

Poll: What is the best mass backlink automation software
Moneyrobot
Ranker X
Xrumer with Plugins
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-22-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Best Mass backlink automation software
(05-22-2019 06:03 AM)supercharger Wrote:  Mass tools for getting traffic to your hops and lander pages, for everything else, good old fashioned natural organic hard work SEO links ;-)

yeah brother thats the way and spirit
★ Upgrade your business ★

Show us your appreciation below! Thanks
Check our profile if you want to see all our shares!

Your team of lion/ness
06-11-2019, 12:38 AM
(05-14-2019 06:34 PM)vkp1988 Wrote:  There is no connection with 3 of them . I mean we don't have to compare X rummer with mainly cloud hosted web2.0s builder (rankerX) and totally junk which posts to their own spammy poor backlinks (Money robot ) .

I used 3 of them and still i use ranker s and xrummer time to time. But i won't get tanked to google by using money robot. Never ever. (i had life time lic and finally i got to know i didn't even sell )

One of best mass building backlinks os GSA Search engine ranker. thats for sure. one time price and it's pretty decent. But if you want millions of blast with specific engines like forums then i would go with xrummer.

This is the best replay I think. And in my experience GSA SER was the best tool, until I left them because backlink is just complicated way to get traffic and ranking.
06-11-2019, 06:00 PM
(06-11-2019 12:38 AM)aidanaubrey Wrote:  
(05-14-2019 06:34 PM)vkp1988 Wrote:  There is no connection with 3 of them . I mean we don't have to compare X rummer with mainly cloud hosted web2.0s builder (rankerX) and totally junk which posts to their own spammy poor backlinks (Money robot ) .

I used 3 of them and still i use ranker s and xrummer time to time. But i won't get tanked to google by using money robot. Never ever. (i had life time lic and finally i got to know i didn't even sell )

One of best mass building backlinks os GSA Search engine ranker. thats for sure. one time price and it's pretty decent. But if you want millions of blast with specific engines like forums then i would go with xrummer.

This is the best replay I think. And in my experience GSA SER was the best tool, until I left them because backlink is just complicated way to get traffic and ranking.

thank you for your feedback bro

Your team of lion/ness
06-13-2019, 12:53 PM
i think what works now is PBN and whitehat things
06-13-2019, 06:22 PM
(06-13-2019 12:53 PM)acethegunnerzzz Wrote:  i think what works now is PBN and whitehat things

sure this will always work ;)
8.gif

Your team of lion/ness
09-11-2019, 05:19 PM
(06-13-2019 06:22 PM)Lion Club Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 12:53 PM)acethegunnerzzz Wrote:  i think what works now is PBN and whitehat things

sure this will always work ;)

Do you really think PBN can help to boost search engine ranking or is it just your own hypothesis? Have you performed your own test?

I believe it's more important to tell the truth instead of just guessing whether PBN works or vice versa, if you understand my point here.
09-11-2019, 05:31 PM
My PBN set up works.

But I don't follow the crowd with a network of WP sites with similar footprints. That's just asking for trouble.

Most people are too lazy when setting up a PBN. They take short cuts and use low quality/duplicate/spun content.

I use different platforms because organic links come from different types of sites, blogs, forums, directories, etc.

I'm not a big fan of mass linking unless it's to boost links to other people's sites where I might have a guest post ;)

GSA and Scrapebox should be added to the poll.
09-18-2019, 11:30 AM
Where do you learn on setting up your own PBN? Is there a good reference or course on this?

(09-11-2019 05:31 PM)pathfinder Wrote:  My PBN set up works.

But I don't follow the crowd with a network of WP sites with similar footprints. That's just asking for trouble.

Most people are too lazy when setting up a PBN. They take short cuts and use low quality/duplicate/spun content.

I use different platforms because organic links come from different types of sites, blogs, forums, directories, etc.

I'm not a big fan of mass linking unless it's to boost links to other people's sites where I might have a guest post ;)

GSA and Scrapebox should be added to the poll.
09-18-2019, 11:32 AM
Everyone is taling about GSA SER but how about SENUKE ? Is it not equally strong nowadays?
10-19-2020, 09:18 PM
thank you for the feedback in most detail
20.gif

58.gif