47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-29-2024, 09:58 AM
Best Courses You've Watched
Hey Everyone,
I was wondering if you had any course recommendations, honestly I would be interested in many fields as I am still quite young and am just looking to learn.
What have been some of the best courses you've watched?
03-31-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Best Courses You've Watched
Product Launch Formula by Jeff Walker. It used be an entire series of video lectures. I'm not sure what the format is now, but he's also written a book called "Launch" which summarizes the overall process.
04-01-2024, 04:45 AM
Iman Gadzhi - agency navigator
04-01-2024, 04:23 PM
There is a KEY skill that is incredibly valuable in both your professional and personal lives: SALES.

Whether you are aware of it or not, you are always trying to convince someone of something, whether it is at work, with friends, or within your family. Your ability to relate to others directly impacts the level of success you will see in your life.

So, how do you go about learning to sell?

-Enroll in a sales course or dive into a relevant book, then put those teachings into action.

-Seek out a sales job with a company that provides its own training program.

If you are a student or already employed, consider taking on a part-time role at a life insurance agency, maybe on weekends. This allows you to learn at your own pace and apply your newfound skills whenever you have the opportunity.

Here are some recommended sales courses:

"Jordan Belfort: Straight-Line Selling"
"You Can't Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a seminar."
"Jeremy Miner - NEPQ"

Additionally, if you're engaging with people in any business capacity, these books are essential reads:

"How to Win Friends and Influence People"
"Never Split the Difference" by Chris Voss
"What Everybody Is Saying" by Joe Navarro
"Influence"
04-02-2024, 02:58 AM
(03-29-2024 09:58 AM)michaeledgers449 Wrote:  Hey Everyone,
I was wondering if you had any course recommendations. Honestly, I would be interested in many fields as I am still quite young and am just looking to learn.
What have been some of the best courses you've watched?

You are in a great spot, being young, you have access to countless resources here. Don't spread yourself too thin by diving into too many fields. Instead, focus on mastering one.

Many people might suggest copywriting, and they'd be right. While I have never learned copywriting, I do know it's importance. I highly recommend Dan Kennedy's course, "Influential Writing Workshop." It covers copywriting, content writing, understanding customer psychology, and getting inside their heads. It is a great skill to have.

But I would like to talk about something different. Since you are young, I suggest mastering a skill that can skyrocket your personal and professional life: SALES. We are always selling something, whether it's to our kids, spouse, friends, or boss. Learning to "make the sale" is crucial.

Here are some books I recommend:

"How to Win Friends and Influence People"
"Influence"
"Never Split the Difference" by Chris Voss
"What Everybody is Saying" by Joe Navvaro.

And here are a couple of sales courses to consider:

-Jordan Belfort's "Straight Line Persuasion"
-Jeremy Miner's "NEPQ"

Pick one based on your personality, or join a company with in-house sales training. If you are interested in part-time work, consider joining a life insurance agency, Studying the material thoroughly, learning about your competitors and industry, and applying what you have learned will help you learn the skill as well as earn you some good money.

In the end, remember Nike's tagline.
22.gif
04-02-2024, 03:00 AM
It's weird that my answer is not showing. I wrote quite an essay, but alas, it's not showing.

NotWorking
04-02-2024, 01:15 PM
Hmm, the comments did appear after a day. I wish there was a way to edit or delete my comment.

33.gif