46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2017, 12:31 AM
Ben Settle's 2007 ~ "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File ~ Still HOT Today! See Why!
How To Build An "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File

Hello BBHF members. Found this today and searched deeply going through all the Ben Settle material shared on this great forum and.., came up dry. If I somehow missed this share then we can delete or merge no problem. So I present to you, "How To Build An "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File".

Note- This is from 2007, yes 10 years, as such, some of this PDFs links do not work anymore or are link urls that are now something other than what link describes but many do, so have a look. If nothing else use what information is in this PDF to begin your own copywriting treasure hunt. Kinda cool if you're into finding unique copywriting riches.

What's inside you ask? Ben has this PDF arranged in 11 resources so let's look at the contents below:

Resource #1:
Ben's own swipe file

Resource #2:
Old Comic Books- "Old comic books are GOLD MINES of great ads." (Hint- Only Pre-1990s)

Resource #3:
Newspaperarchive (dot) com

Resource #4:
Black Belt magazine

Resource #5:
Copywriters Interviews

Resource #6:
eBay- Find old comic books, magazines, whole direct mail pieces

Resource #7:
Ken McCarthy's "Advanced Copywwriting For Serious Info-Marketers" Course

Resource #8:
Doug D'Anna's "A-List" Site

Resource #9:
John Newton's "Free Swipe File Thread"

Resource #10:
Various Online Sales Letters; Gary Halbert ad, Scott Haines ads, "massive"

Resource #11:
John "Angel" Anghelache's “Secrets Of Using A Swipe File” Interview

Download Here
07-30-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Ben Settle's 2007 ~ "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File ~ Still HOT Today! See Why!
Thanks and REP added :)
Learn Copywriting. Enjoy Life.
07-30-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Ben Settle's 2007 ~ "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File ~ Still HOT Today! See Why!
Awesome, thanks for the share!
07-30-2017, 04:30 AM
Thank you @Razmataz13 - appreciated greatly
07-30-2017, 05:00 AM
Thanks for the share. I've noticed a handful of the URL's that should lead to the swipes are not working. Some sites don't even exist. Is anyone else having the same problem?
53.gif
07-30-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Ben Settle's 2007 ~ "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File ~ Still HOT Toda...
(07-30-2017 05:00 AM)md1984 Wrote:  Thanks for the share. I've noticed a handful of the URL's that should lead to the swipes are not working. Some sites don't even exist. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Hey md1984 I wrote about this in the OP explaining that some of the links are so outdated they aren't working or are now other things. But you can find information from the expired urls leading you to some nice material. Just use g00gle to search for the url words individually.

Quote:Note- This is from 2007, yes 10 years, as such, some of this PDFs links do not work anymore or are link urls that are now something other than what link describes but many do, so have a look. If nothing else use what information is in this PDF to begin your own copywriting treasure hunt. Kinda cool if you're into finding unique copywriting riches.
07-30-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Ben Settle's 2007 ~ "Instant" Million Dollar Swipe File ~ Still HOT Toda...
Quote:Hey md1984 I wrote about this in the OP explaining that some of the links are so outdated they aren't working or are now other things. But you can find information from the expired urls leading you to some nice material. Just use g00gle to search for the url words individually.

Hey thanks.. definitely missed that in you OP - was multitasking
07-30-2017, 04:29 PM
Thanks for sharing this Razmataz13 !!
(+Rep added, of course.)
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-30-2017, 08:24 PM
I dug around the web and found some of the swipe file from the outdated links...Enjoy

07-30-2017, 10:38 PM
Yes. This field of copywriting is not other shiny object. Its trending and still one of the best jobs out there.
Thank you RazMataz13 for contributing. CHEERS
27.gif

39.gif