40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: Ben Settle - 10-Minute Workday Program
bump for a reupload as well
11-09-2018, 12:33 AM
reup would be nice!
11-09-2018, 04:09 AM
bump for a re-up as well
04-25-2019, 09:59 PM
Bump for this
07-04-2019, 12:55 AM
Bump Bump Bumpers
63.gif
07-04-2019, 09:35 PM
I have this course but BBHF rules prohibit me from sharing since I did get this from a GB and this for me is a big no-no with a resolute ban hammer I prefer to avoid.

That said, I don't think it's an unpardonable if I give an honest overview of this course, so for what it's worth, here you go...

After having gone through this course a few times, what "El Benbo" (BS from here on out) talks about is that you essentially need to become a guru in your topic of choice. What are you good at that you can teach people who are willing to pay you for what you know?

You need to build an audience and get this audience to know like and trust you and then position yourself as a big enough authority to sell them stuff. Preferably on a recurring basis, much like he does. What BS does is run a monthly newsletter subscription where he charges almost $100 a month for the privilege of his insights with respect to writing emails to your list and maximize your profitability with it.

He is a well respected authority in copywriting in the email space with many years experience and past clients (A-listers no less) who will vouch for him. So of course he can easily charge a good chunk of change on a monthly recurring basis and a butt load of people pay him for it with fear of unsubcribing because if they do they will get blacklisted from ever subscribing again.

This serves as a prime example of what he teaches in the 10 minute workday. Of course, you will not be working 10 minutes a day making millions right out the gate. You need to be, or get really good at something that people are willing to part with good money to get to your expertise. So yeah, you can certainly make a ton of money working only ten minutes a day. But first you have to make yourself valuable enough to command so much for so little work.

Ironically enough, BS does not go too much into how to build such a following in this course, if at all. But that's ok because there's a metric ton of of courses here that will show you that and im sure you already know a million and one ways till Sunday on how to build a list.

So that's it. This is what this overpriced course teaches you what to do. Don't just look for this course. Look at what this guy does. Are you subscribed to his list? If you are, observe how he communicates to them. Look at the way he postures himself. Like he doesn't give a rip who he offends, or if you unsubscribe from him or even buy from him (which probably explains why he never offers a money-back-guarantee on his stuff, ha ha!). The stuff he charges so much money for can be gleaned by just watching what he does and this shit works!

I know this is easier said than done, but I have a lot of his courses and what i can honestly say is that he teaches the same thing over and over again. That's why I don't buy his stuff as much as I used to. Because I know he's going to teach something I already heard from him. But that's just me. Like him, I've grown grouchy, jaded, and bitter in my old age. So as I pointed out earlier, take this for what it's worth.

Do I think even the price I paid for this in a GB was worth it? Sure. But then again, there are several courses here that touch on this topic. But very few posture themselves the way BS does, so there you go, another lesson on how he operates. Most courses say "Make money with membership sites!" Benbo says, "Work 10 minutes a day to six figures!" See what I mean?

I hope this was helpful to you. Once again, sorry im unable to share.
07-15-2019, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 12:11 PM by Lumos.)
Great review ShadyLady, Thanks

Just an observation to share:
The OP last replied to the GB thread on 4-17-2018 - and a year later was asked if it is still active - but the OP did not respond.
I have made a reply there just now asking if that GB is truly dead...
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

72.gif