66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2021, 07:12 AM
Bee coin Network cryptocurrency - Don't miss out on this opportunity
[Image: bee.png]

Bee Network is newly launched cryptocurrency project. It was released on 3rd December 2020. Within two months, it has reached 7 million users.

I would like to say, it is not a scam. It is genuine one. If you increase your network it will increment your mining speed. Network effect is the incremental benefit gained by an existing user for each new user that joins the network.

The classic example is the phone that is only useful if other people also own a phone. If only one person owns a phone, the value of the phone network is zero, because they cannot do anything with the network. If a second person owns a phone, then the first person can call the second person, and if that’s beneficial to them both, then the network has some value. If everyone owns a phone, then the phone network is very valuable to all users.

In short, when a network effect is present increased numbers of people improve the value of a good. So, by inviting your friends, you not only get a mining boost and earnings, you also increase the value of the Bee cryptocurrency that you own. Don’t wait join now and earn this coin easily using Bee Network mining app:
1- Go to Google Play and search: Bee network
2- Install the app and sign up, preferably use your phone number to sign up and to verify your account.
3- Invite code for bee network: 45giga
(An invitation is required to get access and start mining, otherwise; I wouldn't mention it here)

Currently, its value not yet determined. On listing, you will get a handy gain. Don’t miss this opportunity like you miss the BTC and ETH in initial days.

[Image: highly_recommended_future_cryp_160964757...essive.jpg]

If we learned anything from bitcoin, that would be taking risk, perhaps the Bee Network will have a long road before having any great value, but one should take advantage and not miss on the opportunity, because you never what kind of value it might have in the near future.

I'm open to know about your thoughts regarding the Bee Coin cryptocurrency Happydance
Happy mining
03-16-2021, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2021 12:42 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: Bee coin Network cryptocurrency - Don't miss out on this opportunity
Since its free crypto mining on a phone - why not ?!?
Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance Happydance

It is worth having a look at their site as well:

Code:
https://bee.com/en/

I've also been mining Pi for quite a while (2019) and have a lot of that already.

Cost ??
Free !!!

Maybe it'll get to be worth some $ someday, only time will reveal this.

Meantime I let it mine 24/7.

If you wish to mine Pi as well, you can get a Pi referral here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Pi-T...on-a-phone
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-25-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: Bee coin Network cryptocurrency - Don't miss out on this opportunity
(03-16-2021 12:41 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Maybe it'll get to be worth some $ someday, only time will reveal this.

Meantime I let it mine 24/7.

Some data and prediction about the Bee coin when it eventually hits the market in 2024:

The price Predictions for Bee Crypto is for Year 2025 when the coin will be launched in Main Net . the price will hit the Price of $0.8 in the same day, and then their will be Huge Dump. and coin will drop to 0.2 and again it will get a huge Pump in the same month and price will hit the $3
Happydance

This new cryptocurrency might worth much more than this, perhaps lets even say $200 per Bee coin. just take the example of Bitcoin, and also Ethereum.

Download the app and check the total user leaderboard you will find people with 500k+ 1M of Bee coin, these people already started mining just 2 months ago, so imagine if the launch price of the Bee coin was at least $1, that would mean a huge profit. Hopefully our forum great members won't miss out this opportunity before the Bee network reach the next phase and the mining rate start to slow down..

I will make sure to share with you more inside about Bee coin Network, and as always feel free to comment or PM me.

If you need invitation code to gain mining access, use the following: 45giga

56.gif