64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-16-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Become VIP Is Your Best Bet-Why?
I can't seem to find the page to be able to upgrade to VIP. Can someone link me to it?

Have PM'ed lala as well! :)
07-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Joined the VIP some time back, best decision ever apart from all the valuable information and methods provided. the downloads and shares are abundant and worth way more than your buck. Helped me a lot in my online money making journey

Proud to be part of BBHF.
09-25-2021, 10:49 PM
joined the VIP some months ago and i have to say one thing only. It's amazing. The wealth of information and products are top level. Congrats.
11-10-2021, 08:19 PM
I had joined the Super VIP after being a normal member for quite a while, and I can say it's been one of the best decision and value for money. This BBHF had provided me with lot of resources, tutorials, tools to enhance my skill, learning experience. It also helped me discover lot of resources which I had unheard of and last but not least the resources shared by members were gems , and few members went beyond their means and resources to add value to the forum. Keep up the good work!!!
11-15-2021, 11:27 AM
I have been super VIP since 2012, and the number of gems here has been a life-changer. The shares, the tips, the downloads... those pesky hard-to-find courses, and the private methods from good people kept me perpetually excited on the chase. In fact, it kept me so busy that I only asked for execute access only recently (2021).

I wish BBHF more success. Proud to be here. Great job from admins and mods.
65.gif
11-26-2021, 04:58 AM
Being a BBHF VIP, and now an Exec VIP, is the best thing that you can get for your money's worth. You will have access to threads that have awesome contents. BBHF is really an awesome community!
11-26-2021, 04:28 PM
I've been with BBHF since 2014 even when i was not a VIP i got lots of goodies here, i subscribed to Super VIP and now Exec VIP i can say its worth every penny. You will have access to virus free downloads thanks to moderators here its really a great community
12-03-2021, 01:18 AM
you have no idea how much money you can save by join as VIP.
01-19-2022, 04:05 PM
If you know me you know I always go for the "BEST"- I've been a part of the Super VIP for at least 4 years I think, and although we have lots of great shares in the Freebies section, which I like to contribute to for the community, the reality there is a LOT of great stuff ONLY found in the VIP section that isn't shared anywhere else in the forum- It's "Only" $50 bucks, but of course everyone here has various income and income needs, so I don't know whether $50 is essential for your monthly bills, but if you can spare it 1 month, definitely Go For It! Theo
01-19-2022, 09:28 PM
I have been a VIP member for 3 months at this point

There is a wealth of knowledge and money saving advice, the forum also has knowledgeable and helpful members with like-minded goals and interests, it's been a real pleasure working with 'lala' and the moderator team specifically

That being said, I highly recommend anyone with an interest in expanding their knowledge and network in fields related to Affiliate Marketing to join BestBlackhatForum as a VIP member
49.gif

41.gif