83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-16-2017, 05:08 AM
Basic to Brilliant, Y'all: 150 Refined Southern Recipes and Ways to Dress Them Up for Company
[Image: am-galactic-human-now.jpg]

Hi guys

I've noticed that there are a few of us here that are interested in such topics as: Reiki / Healing / Self-Help / Psychology and Parapsychology /Hypnosis/ Spirituality etc

Since i am Galactic Human, I am Exploring The Cosmic Expanses of World Wide Web as a Galactic

i would like to share Stuff Like Reiki / Yuen Healing / Meditation / Softwares / Martial Art Stuff Ebooks / Hypno Stuff etc etc both of which i got thru Minor Tweak in-the-code and Some of which i hav paid for in-earnest.

The approx Collection i hav is in Millions, mind you many are now being shared on the Internet for the First time

My philosopy has allways been Sharing - is - Caring and Share i will

I promise this will be a Share like Never before in the coming days Perfect 10

You all are awesome

More Power

Thanks

Galactic Human

If you like my post Please Help to post more , I'm immensely grateful to everyone who wants to help me.

[Image: basic_brillant.jpg]

Basic to Brilliant, Y'all: 150 Refined Southern Recipes and Ways to Dress Them Up for Company by Virginia Willis, Helene Dujardin and Anne Willan
English | ISBN: 1607740095 | 288 pages | EPUB | 18,6 mb

Virginia Willis’s legion of fans love her knack for giving classic French dishes a down-home Southern feel and reimagining homey Southern favorites en Française. In Basic to Brilliant, Y’all Virginia builds on her signature style, offering 150 soul-satisfying recipes and accompanying each with a new preparation technique, fresh presentation style, or creative recipe variation that transforms an already wonderful dish into an all-out show stopper.

In Virginia’s hands, a cozy Kale Omelet becomes sophisticated brunch fare when it’s baked in a sourdough boule; rich Gruyere Flans elevate a rustic red wine-infused Roasted Tomato Soup; and Spiced Skirt Steak with Shallot Marmalade is enhanced with just a few simple changes into a gorgeous roulade. Peach Dijon-Crusted Pork Tenderloin goes from elegant continental entrée to the pride of Dixie when it’s cradled between Chive Cornmeal Griddle Cakes, and a country dessert like Sweet Biscuits with Stewed Blackberries is kicked up a notch when served topped with Blackberry Fool.

Throughout Basic to Brilliant, Y’all, Virginia paints a vivid portrait of growing up in Louisiana and Georgia, spinning tales of close family and friends—and unforgettable food—interwoven with vignettes from her years living in and visiting France, drawing you in with vibrant accounts of cooking and eating at La Varenne in Burgundy.

Whether you choose the Basic or the Brilliant approach, this bounty of Southern flavors dressed up with time-honored French techniques delivers meals that will keep you and your kin coming back for more.

[Image: download_logo_2017.png]

11.gif