42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Basic and Adv Hypnotic Communicator Certification Course By Joe Vitale / Steve G. Jones, Direct Pg Download..❂❂❂❂..
[Image: am-galactic-human-now.jpg]

Hi guys

I've noticed that there are a few of us here that are interested in such topics as: Reiki / Healing / Self-Help / Psychology and Parapsychology /Hypnosis/ Spirituality etc

Since i am Galactic Human, I am Exploring The Cosmic Expanses of World Wide Web as a Galactic

i would like to share Stuff Like Reiki / Yuen Healing / Meditation / Softwares / Martial Art Stuff Ebooks / Hypno Stuff etc etc both of which i got thru Minor Tweak in-the-code and Some of which i hav paid for in-earnest.

The approx Collection i hav is in Millions, mind you many are now being shared on the Internet for the First time

My philosopy has allways been Sharing - is - Caring and Share i will

I promise this will be a Share like Never before in the coming days Perfect 10

You all are awesome

More Power

Thanks

Galactic Human

If you like my post Please Help to post more , I'm immensely grateful to Anyone/everyone who wants to help me. Pls Check my Profile

[Image: hypno_commu.jpg]

Your Online Resource for Hypnotic Communicator Certification!

Use Hypnosis to add impact and persuasion to your writing, audios and speeches.

We present you with only the most relevant and up to date information to ensure no time is wasted in getting you certified to write hypnotically, successfully and professionally.

Upon the successful completion of the program, you will receive lifetime support from the Global Sciences Foundation.

[Image: hypno_writer.jpg]

I guess Somebody allready posted the stuff thru some Uploading site and its under VIP now can't access.... So here's Both the Version Basic And Advanced Direct page link

[Image: download_logo_2017.png]

Code:
Basic

Code:
Advanced

05-08-2017, 05:28 AM
RE: Basic and Adv Hypnotic Communicator Certification Course By Joe Vitale / Steve G. Jones, Direct Pg Download..❂❂❂❂..
Thank you I love it + add reps
05-08-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Basic and Adv Hypnotic Communicator Certification Course By Joe Vitale / Steve G. Jones, Direct Pg Download..❂❂❂❂..
Love these guys' stuff. Rep added. Thank you so much.
05-09-2017, 04:26 AM
Thank you for this!
05-09-2017, 07:13 AM
galactichuman... maximum respect!!! Giving you a hug. Of course, rep'd ya.
22.gif
05-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Thank you for this!
05-12-2017, 01:00 AM
Those two swindlers :))) Jones and Vitale, what a pair Biggrin
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance

55.gif