44.gif

Poll: BAN the Fucker + Sucker of BBHF @lowridertj
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 05:59 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
@AlexW: Crack up his Shit man.... Lets create Millions of Mirrors and Torrent and share all over Internet.... Not just his This product... Let keep an Eye on all his Products....

Update:

here is his @lowridertj(*****) original Profiles:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tgaushas

Twitter: https://twitter.com/theodoregaushas

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/lowridertj

Warrior Forum: http://www.warriorforum.com/members/lowridertj.html

Main Website: http://www.botguru.net/

Now, guys lets F*** all of his profile... I will Spamm him to death on all his profiles now and get profile banned in all the network.... Now this message is not just for him... This call is for all the SPY and Leachers like him out here in BBHF.... Get hold your Ass and shit teh F*** out of this forum.... You are caught then, we will show you what we can do...

So be respectful and be the part of the community...

He called BBHF community as Beggars right, Now Let make him come back here and start BEGGING us if he doesn't want his reputation in IM and WF to die away.

Thats the Best Lesson for such Assholes...

I am gonna Ban his IP address of his website http://www.botguru.net/ and take it down from Google and all other network.. Wait n Watch.. you M**** @lowridertj(*****)..... You need to come back here and apologies for all calling BBHF as Beggars.. This 2013 is goign to be an hard one for you.. You messed up badely with wrong guys here.. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 06:02 PM
RE:
I have even pulled up his complete address with phone number.:

Bot Guru .NET
Theodore Gaushas (webmaster@tmg-corporation.com)
+1.8134221628
Fax: +1.8134221628
733 Providence trace circle
apt 203
Brandon, FL 33511
US

You @@lowridertj(*****), you are really in big trouble man....
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-01-2013, 06:07 PM
RE:
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN... 1000 times and more...and this need to be for every one who shows disrespect to our community..
01-01-2013, 06:11 PM
RE:
I voted: BAN...

While we're at it...
There are a couple of posters who ALWAYS post stuff for which you have to have premium accounts.
I HATE that!
They are just trying to get money out of this forum :-(

BTW, I love how this forum gets together in teaching this guy a lesson. Showing all his contact details... Biggrin Biggrin
01-01-2013, 06:12 PM
RE:
I tried to download his master fiverr bot.. wouldn't work.. I figured if that was valuable I would consider
buying the skype software....but that combined with the comments implying he will include a virus in the software pissed me off.. Ban Ban Ban.. or perhaps he could just share it here.. if it's good.. it'll sell more, if it sucks no one
will use it. worst thing that could happen is he'd make some friends back ... nope gotta be a d**** :(
10.gif
01-01-2013, 07:48 PM
RE:
BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN!!!! BAN THIS SON OF BITCH NOW!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
One thing he doesnt get is that he can't stop what can't be stopped Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Get out of here now!! And we'll track you wherever you go from now on. Track you and crush you!!! Biggrin Biggrin

I just love BBHF!! 42rock
Remember to never get brainwashed. Get educated!! Cuz knowledge is freedom.
01-01-2013, 07:49 PM
RE:
Sharing is Caring - OK.

But hey: GROW UP!
This is no isolated place. Anyone can sign up. To monitor sharing of stuff, you won't even need VIP status.

It happens in every file sharing place that product owners show up (or let others spy) and take down our links. So what? We make mirrors :-)

If a software like his is purposely shared to stop working later - this is a very clever 'bait and switch' marketing tactic. We should learn from him. That's a really ingenious way of monetizing the sharing communities! No one ever thaught of doing such a thing!

Some might get furious with him, but who cares? He can come later as another user and monetize in some other ways! No one can stop this! That's the price of Freedom! You might be vigilant and throw them out - but they will sneak back in anyway...

Look at @BruceSy and @mrlink. They share big courses with premium links in the "Freebies" section - that's monetizing too!
I simply ignore their posts now. If I wouldn't find enough genuine free shares - I would contact the mods and report any of these fake-free posts.

So calm down and simply walk away from monetizers - maybe warn others about them... but it's not worth the stress to bitch about reality.

Cheers and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL - Johnny63
01-01-2013, 07:57 PM
RE:
ban ban ban:@
Get your traffic and website earning on the I Will Provide You best offer
90thousand real visitors in 10days

Skype ID : uffkrazzy12
01-01-2013, 07:57 PM
RE:
When my product was shared here I let it go, I even helped spread it around and gave out the download pages myself. I didn't bitch and moan and I made a lot of friends. I even gave out licenses here. My product still sells today. F*** him, ban his ass. Shouts out to smiley69, good friend who helped secure my product a bit more, and also helped share it here for free. So F*** that dude and his skype bullshit.
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
01-02-2013, 10:32 AM
RE:
I didn't like his comments that I read in the link that was posted

but I would like to see more evidence if possible
63.gif

61.gif