27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-03-2019, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 02:55 PM by Lavarball.)
BSO and GB Sellers Beware of saraisawi25
This guy Saraisawi25 literally begged me that he does not have enough money but just $20 and he wants to buy the Gift Card BSO. With a just intention to help him I agreed. I never sold that BSO for $20 to anyone and even to my loyal and repeat customers.

Hardly 24 hours passed he contacted me saying that he can't make Netflix gift card with it and demanded refund. In my SP I clearly mentioned the types of gift cards could be created with this method. So, I denied him refund.

He immediately posted a negative and false review saying that the method does not work and he tried it many times. The fact is that it requires 2/3 days to create one gift card. He did not stop there. Then went to file paypal dispute saying that I'm teaching illegal method of creating fake credit cards.

It's futile to fight paypal dispute as a seller as the transaction has taken place as goods and services. So, I refunded him on the same day.

If required, I'll post all conversation detail.

SO GB AND BSO SELLERS, BEAWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER SARAISAWI25.

8.gif