29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: BING direct link to clickbank
Quote:well Lord Krazy tells me to get multiple accounts with free bing ads...sell diaper trials until the ad money is gone and repeat for 5 times...cant get it to work and part of the problem is his witings and language.

who is Lord Krazy? And what diaper trials? You mean diapers for babies or for adults?
05-28-2018, 05:46 AM
(05-02-2018 05:28 AM)show Wrote:  To bbhf001 and adakman,

Please follow the advise of Bambito.

You should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS send your traffic to a landing page in order to obtain your future customer's email address.

The most valuable asset to any business (Amazon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Home Depot, Best Buy, etc.) is their email list(s).

There are tons of landing pages and training here on the forum.

This is how you build a passive income.

Heed this advice. It's the best advice you can get from a fellow internet marketer.
06-08-2018, 10:00 AM
(05-02-2018 04:31 AM)bobmcalister Wrote:  well Lord Krazy tells me to get multiple accounts with free bing ads...sell diaper trials until the ad money is gone and repeat for 5 times...cant get it to work and part of the problem is his witings and language.

Because, your are the product.
06-19-2018, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 08:15 PM by promoe.)
(05-02-2018 04:31 AM)bobmcalister Wrote:  
(03-17-2018 05:41 PM)bambito Wrote:  Don't be lazy. Create a full fledged website with an earning's disclaimer, privacy and terms of service page. The overwhelming majority of Clickbank landing pages aren't compliant and you're going to get banned. That means no popups, popunders, auto play vids, etc.

Use this formula:
  • Create a daily budget. If you can afford $300/month, make your daily budget $10.
  • 1 Ad Group - 3 Ads - 10 to 20 keywords per Ad (Dog Whistle Ad Group - 3 Different Dog Whistle
  • Ads - 10 to 20 dog whistle related keywords per Ad)
  • Prepay your account
  • Make your landing page unique. Use this as a template for ideas (https://coaches.revolutiongolf.com/sean-...ler.aspx). One little quip about this site. Don't use the word "survey". Use quiz, questionnaire, etc.
  • Don't worry about making a sale immediately. You want to capture leads that you can market to via email. You do your selling after the opt-in.
  • Take advantage of the ad extensions.
  • Take advantage of the UET conversion pixel.
  • Most importantly, don't change anything in the campaign Ad Group. Just let it run! The only thing you should be doing is adding high impression/no-click and high click/no opt-in keywords to your negative keyword list. The first two weeks are crucial and this is the time period when most people give up. That's about how long Google and Bing need to determine how to optimize your clicks for maximum value.
well Lord Krazy tells me to get multiple accounts with free bing ads...sell diaper trials until the ad money is gone and repeat for 5 times...cant get it to work and part of the problem is his witings and language.
I think his name is Lord Krafy,
He is helpul though and expert, just follow instructions.. he helps me a lot and always available for help..

(05-02-2018 04:31 AM)bobmcalister Wrote:  
(03-17-2018 05:41 PM)bambito Wrote:  Don't be lazy. Create a full fledged website with an earning's disclaimer, privacy and terms of service page. The overwhelming majority of Clickbank landing pages aren't compliant and you're going to get banned. That means no popups, popunders, auto play vids, etc.

Use this formula:
  • Create a daily budget. If you can afford $300/month, make your daily budget $10.
  • 1 Ad Group - 3 Ads - 10 to 20 keywords per Ad (Dog Whistle Ad Group - 3 Different Dog Whistle
  • Ads - 10 to 20 dog whistle related keywords per Ad)
  • Prepay your account
  • Make your landing page unique. Use this as a template for ideas (https://coaches.revolutiongolf.com/sean-...ler.aspx). One little quip about this site. Don't use the word "survey". Use quiz, questionnaire, etc.
  • Don't worry about making a sale immediately. You want to capture leads that you can market to via email. You do your selling after the opt-in.
  • Take advantage of the ad extensions.
  • Take advantage of the UET conversion pixel.
  • Most importantly, don't change anything in the campaign Ad Group. Just let it run! The only thing you should be doing is adding high impression/no-click and high click/no opt-in keywords to your negative keyword list. The first two weeks are crucial and this is the time period when most people give up. That's about how long Google and Bing need to determine how to optimize your clicks for maximum value.
well Lord Krazy tells me to get multiple accounts with free bing ads...sell diaper trials until the ad money is gone and repeat for 5 times...cant get it to work and part of the problem is his witings and language.
I think his name is Lord Krafy,
He is helpul though and expert, just follow instructions.. he helps me a lot and always available for help..
06-26-2018, 01:11 PM
Max reps to Bambito for his actionable and detailed advice
19.gif
07-04-2018, 03:05 AM
good advice @bambito

Take advantage of the UET conversion pixel. What is this?
07-31-2018, 01:44 AM
(07-04-2018 03:05 AM)carlosse Wrote:  good advice @bambito

Take advantage of the UET conversion pixel. What is this?

You use it to track conversion goals.

For example, let's say your conversion goal is to get email leads. Immediately after opt-in, they're redirected to a thank you page or something similar. With the UET conversion pixel on that page, you can track that as a conversion goal in Bing. Not only that, since they are pixeled, you can target remarketing campaigns in Bing to them as well.

Bing internals will figure out the best traffic to display your ad to optimize your conversion goal(s).

https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/...t-tracking

It's the same thing you use when set up conversion goals in Google and Facebook.

-----

A word of advice:

You guys need to leave 99.9% of courses alone and actually read the documentation provider by the traffic sources. It's either that or join a private mastermind group on FB or a reputable paid forum membership. You can't shortcut or shortchange your way to success. In all my time doing this MMO thing, I can count on my hands the number of courses I've gone through that are the real deal.

Detach yourself from the ad budgets you set. Don't even look at it as losing money.

You want to know how I found my initial budgets for paid campaigns? I quit drinking and smoking cigarettes and started preparing my food at home. Before then, I smoked a pack of cigs, drunk a six pack of beer (Coronas/Löwenbräu) and ate out d*** near every day. That's anywhere from $25 to $35 minimum a day and that's only if I ate one meal.

A pack of cigarettes = $5
Six pack of Coronas/Löwenbräu = +$10/$14
Eating out (dinner) = $6 to $20

Quitting the alcohol was easy. Nicotine? No so much. I had a storefront at the time. It had a bathroom/shower and the only entrance had a deadbolt lock that could only be opened with a key on either side. The owner who I rented it from had his shop next door and I had him lock me in for three days to get over the nicotine withdrawal.` I haven't touched a cigarette since.

Just by quitting those vices and preparing my food at home, I freed up almost a thousand dollars a month for ad spending. I didn't have to get a second job, use credit cards or rob Peter to pay Paul.
08-29-2018, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2018 04:08 AM by ImGrateful.)
Remember, always send traffic to your landing page and from their redirect the traffic to the offer.

Also capture the visitors email id because Ads campaign will be over at some point but you can still make leads by sending email to you list.
I Wish You Always Stay Happier and Become More Wealthier

Day that changes everything Jim Rohn
10-03-2018, 04:45 PM
For this you should register a domain name from any service providers like hostgator. After that you can use the affiliate link directly.
10-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Direct linking to clickbank network is something new for me in this filed. So, i dont have any great suggestion for this thread.
41.gif

11.gif