20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2015, 02:54 AM
BING ADS PLUS CLICKBANK?
Hello Guys does clickbank and Bing are good option!
Does bing could make me some decent amount of money please suggest me what should i choose some tips, gravity of product how to attract them and so on...

Thanks
HEY GUYS ITS YOUR LOVELY BUDDY!
11-29-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: BING ADS PLUS CLICKBANK?
Yes, its great method until Bing ban your account.
12-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Little guide on CB + Bing will help me as well. @YOURBUDDY, If you find something do let me know:)

Thanks in advance
12-20-2015, 10:08 PM
please i also need this as I'll be investing in a click Bank product ..

Thank You. Much details would be appreciated .
01-02-2016, 10:41 PM
yeah its greate to start with ppc bing ads. actually i suggest you to send traffic to landing page so you can market other product when they are in your list. but with ppc you always have doing testing with some keyword. when you see keyword that with LOW CTR you have to kick it. and list the keyword that have high convert and also high CTR. you just have always doing testing. and for product selection, i suggest you to choose product that have gravity 100-200. actually you can test any product you want. as long as you use landing page to capture people attention when you send the traffic.

conclusion

send traffic to landing page and than redirect them to offer page
and for other people that have on your list, build trust with them
just trying to promote other program or product with the same niche and you can try with high gravity product

for landing page you can use insta page its free for 45 days
and autoresponder you can use getresponse free for 30 days (recommend)

note: bing ads need you to add privacy policy on your landing page( because you capture other people information)

my skype( max.andra )
19.gif
02-29-2016, 10:50 PM
(01-02-2016 10:41 PM)sitinorjanah7 Wrote:  yeah its greate to start with ppc bing ads. actually i suggest you to send traffic to landing page so you can market other product when they are in your list. but with ppc you always have doing testing with some keyword. when you see keyword that with LOW CTR you have to kick it. and list the keyword that have high convert and also high CTR. you just have always doing testing. and for product selection, i suggest you to choose product that have gravity 100-200. actually you can test any product you want. as long as you use landing page to capture people attention when you send the traffic.

conclusion

send traffic to landing page and than redirect them to offer page
and for other people that have on your list, build trust with them
just trying to promote other program or product with the same niche and you can try with high gravity product

for landing page you can use insta page its free for 45 days
and autoresponder you can use getresponse free for 30 days (recommend)

note: bing ads need you to add privacy policy on your landing page( because you capture other people information)

my skype( max.andra )

I agree with everything except product selection. Gravity 200 is very high, so most times it will be saturated. IMHO

57.gif