10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-09-2013, 12:20 PM
BEWARE: DONT BUY BACKLINK BEAST - burn $397 !!!!
Just beware for this software , Backlink Beast (http://www.backlinkbeast.com), i bought it last time for $397 just because in other forum too many people praised good for the reputation of the author behind it.
It offers trial for $7 for first 7 days and at that time I know in term of the features, it still lack 1001 steps behind UD, SEnukeXCr and No Hands SEO.

But just because of I read many good reviews of the reputation of the author, I decided to keep and invest on it.
Now it is like dead, no new release at all for almost half a year...no new version, no new site list updates....

If I know this earlier, i even wont pay this software for $10
10-09-2013, 01:12 PM
RE:
Sorry to hear that. You see so many of these tools that either start out good or really were not that great in the first place and then are NOT supported.

It really blows your mind, if you think about it......why destroy FUTURE sales with an already trusting group of buyers by NOT updating your product? Makes no sense, whatsoever.

I got burned on a plugin by the scammer Ricky Mataka......plugin worked for a while, had one update and then nothing.

NEVER buy anything from this low-life!
10-09-2013, 01:35 PM
RE:
Been using BLB for a few weeks now and have seen no real results. No clicks to ANY of my backlinks. I see that they have posted, so I can at least say it posts. However the lists they have in the program itself sucks. It's fairly slow, and when you go to create accounts or do posting on over 1k sites it's REALLY slow. I wouldn't recommend buying it either.
10-09-2013, 03:23 PM
RE:
That's why if there's a new program, as much as possible, try to look if there is a crack version first. Then, if it's worth it, then buy it. There is one shared here in BBHF. I tried to update the PR of the BLB's links and boom... Most of the PR are -1, after updating...
10-10-2013, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 06:22 AM by azure293.)
RE:
I have found a copy of that software, but not installed yet, too much stuff to do so no time to test it.

Code:
http://www.     >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</backlink-beast-1-0-40/

Dude, I have found software for others, to not pay for it, this is not my site and self promotion, what are you talking about !? this is direct link, do you maybe want me to put a link to original software and purchase license !?
77.gif
10-11-2013, 08:31 PM
RE:
(10-09-2013 01:12 PM)apogee Wrote:  Sorry to hear that. You see so many of these tools that either start out good or really were not that great in the first place and then are NOT supported.

It really blows your mind, if you think about it......why destroy FUTURE sales with an already trusting group of buyers by NOT updating your product? Makes no sense, whatsoever.

I got burned on a plugin by the scammer Ricky Mataka......plugin worked for a while, had one update and then nothing.

NEVER buy anything from this low-life!
Yeah, that s what I dont understand from this people, especially they themself has some group of buyers who has long using their service and just because of to rushing for getting money they resort into this trick. Will see how long this Matt Callen is going to hide, especially you are in this social media and online marketing you know you need to build trust of people.
[font=arial, sans-serif]Ricky Mataka and Michael Young, is another group of people that seems working 24 hours sending emails to people to buy "how to make money" stuffs.[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
10-21-2013, 06:19 AM
RE:
(10-10-2013 12:33 PM)azure293 Wrote:  I have found a copy of that software, but not installed yet, too much stuff to do so no time to test it.

Code:
http://www.     >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</backlink-beast-1-0-40/
It is not my site, wtf... self promotion... really, what is wrong with people, I am looking for softwares that apparently nobody is trying to find on google and suddenly it become self promotion!
10-21-2013, 09:20 AM
RE:
i'm using Backlink Beast Cracked, i love the user interface.. and i got the best result for it. I have more than 60 keyword on page 1 of google using backlink beast. i don't run this "Beast" full automatic. I run this Beast semi automatic. Use your SEO knowledge to run this software. You have to a little creative how to using it correctly. See my posting on forum lounge how i use Backlink Beast correctly, and why i use it than senuke xcr, gsa search engine or licorne aio. This software more white than blackhat, that's why i choose backlink beast cracked for my backlink campaign...
see you at the top
10-21-2013, 06:50 PM
RE:
thanx alot ^_^
10-21-2013, 06:52 PM
RE:
thanx alot
9.gif

38.gif
Free counters!