25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-31-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: BEST CPA COURSE?
(05-31-2015 03:58 PM)enad Wrote:  
(05-30-2015 12:36 PM)1163 Wrote:  shared in freebie section here
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-CPA-Evolution-by-William-Souza

, but I amn't interested in It, as It's Over 5GB, far annoying size to be called good course esp. for Cpa newbie, there are much better newbie cpa courses here

Your attitude is crappy, maybe it's due to you not being native English speaker, but you come across as an ungrateful a$$.

People have tried to help you, or do you want to be spoonfed ?

If you are so sure there are these " there are much better newbie cpa courses here " go find them yourself !
SEO Agency spending over $1k a month? Let's talk.
05-31-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 07:54 PM by enad.)
RE: BEST CPA COURSE?
mind ur words drunken a**
I never like to badmouth anybody here, but your attitude is rather too d*** ridiculed, ungrateful dump a**
Rather, you need to recheck your native english and ill brain abilities
Firstly, It's not my thread. You need to go through it all over
I never asked anyone to share it in this thread, infact I offer help to thread starter or anyone here with such course and when someone gave non - working link to thread starter, I just explained that matter. Even though, I got working links for concerned course, I just believe lt's not worth, as there are much better things than it, for which I can help thread starter
We are talking in friendly way, but you jumped in just to bull**it fight than offering any help with your crappy mind
It seems you got drunk and start bulging in threads

81.gif