67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

10-17-2022, 09:16 PM
*** BANNED ***
where is sikander and why the hell did he get banned?!?!?

i don't normally support people who continuously post in giveaway section but this dude is a good dude

i have a strong feeling that this has to do with the S***** politics of the forum which i normally don't agree with or it could be some mistake where he was being accused of something he didn't do.

all i know is he's a good dude and has been a valuable asset to this forum. ive seen this happen before where good vip members get banned. members who had high rep counts because they were always contributing. i don't think reps define a person...but how they share does.

what the hell happened here?
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
10-17-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: *** BANNED ***
(10-17-2022 09:16 PM)California Kid Wrote:  where is sikander and why the hell did he get banned?!?!?

i don't normally support people who continuously post in giveaway section but this dude is a good dude

i have a strong feeling that this has to do with the S***** politics of the forum which i normally don't agree with or it could be some mistake where he was being accused of something he didn't do.

all i know is he's a good dude and has been a valuable asset to this forum. ive seen this happen before where good vip members get banned. members who had high rep counts because they were always contributing. i don't think reps define a person...but how they share does.

what the hell happened here?

[1st warning] 7 days temporary ban for GB hijacking, next time no more last warning - Omni Potens

Additional details:
He unlock the GB, then start a share thread with different title from the GB so it wont be easily searched or reported.

Title of his thread: "[Get] Make 1K/Day or Your Money Back"

this is clearly outsmarting the current GB rule and without respect to the current rule.
His thread got 116 replies from vip members,
he seriously damage (hijack) the GB, i should ban him permanent, but consider what he contributed to BBHF, then it was been on temporary ban to call his attention.

Having higher rep+ or making many contributions to BBHF does not put anyone right to outsmart or break the rule, even your VIP or even your part of the staff/mods.

May serve this a lesson to everyone.

Ban lift on : 10-22-2022 (5d, 2h, 1m)

Sorry sikandar nothing personal here just doing my job based on the report logs i am getting.

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
Closed

6.gif