22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Auto Blogging - WP Automatic
Thanks mate
02-17-2018, 06:17 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Max Rep+++
04-23-2018, 04:23 AM
Great share Much appreciated. Repp +5
05-21-2018, 05:05 AM
Thank you very much, Sir
03-10-2019, 05:36 AM
Check the following thread if you are in need of the latest WP Automatic Plugin.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...gin-3-43-0

Cheers!
62.gif
06-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Any one using this plugin found a way to autopost to a facebook page? I use to use a plugin called accesspress facebook autopost but I cannot get it to post to facebook. I also tried using nextscript plugin but go warnings from FB for post against community standards and the content was clean and non offensive. Mustang cars to be exact. I would love to find a solution to this problem if anyone has any fixes. Thanks
06-09-2019, 09:56 PM
thanks mate
05-18-2020, 11:25 PM
Okay another question about autoposting to facebook. If I autopost wordpress posts that have affiliate links on those post( meaning on my wordpress post pages), do I have to add some type of affiliate hastag or disclosure statement on the automated post to facebook? Thanks in advance for a clear answer on this. :)
05-21-2020, 06:35 AM
This is a post to WP plugin, so posting to any other social account from WP is going to require another plugin to do so. Good news is that there are at least a couple good ones that can do this quite well. The one that stands out the best in my opinion is:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster and Scheduler

Code:
https://codecanyon.net/item/fs-poster-wordpress-auto-poster-scheduler/22192139

Regarding the warnings - you might be fucked once you get on FB's radar. I have multiple accounts and I HAVE noticed that some get more leeway than others. The key is moderation and unspamminess.

Good luck

(06-08-2019 07:07 AM)MFC22 Wrote:  Any one using this plugin found a way to autopost to a facebook page? I use to use a plugin called accesspress facebook autopost but I cannot get it to post to facebook. I also tried using nextscript plugin but go warnings from FB for post against community standards and the content was clean and non offensive. Mustang cars to be exact. I would love to find a solution to this problem if anyone has any fixes. Thanks
06-03-2020, 06:42 AM
This is such a good plugin which gives you a lot of options to customize your blog and work the way you like which is a lot of comfort for someone like me. Thank you for sharing this.
40.gif

14.gif