35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Asking for advice
Hi Guys,

Some days ago I received the common "Kick in the butt" from my job. I have to get an income and I have experience in sales, training, speaking in public and social media. I'm a Hootsuite Certified Pro and have managed social accounts before. This is the first time I have to organize a "business" of my own for real. I was thinking in the offline local market here where I live in Mexico. From the things I have read in this wonderful community I know I can offer several services and outsource them.

One thing I don't know how to do is SEO. I see a good market here. Is it possible to outsource the service and provide it as part of my services lists? In your experience, does it work? Do you know a good provider of SEO to whom I can outsource the jobs from the customers I get? What's the best practice in this? I know I can get a monthly suscription seo service for my potential customers.

I have the idea o creating an online business (saving renting, staff, etc expenses for now) What kind of services do you advice me to offer related to IM and Social Media? Services that I can outsource if not able to do them by my self.

I thank you in advance for your comment and suggestions. I'm still floating with my savings but I really don't know for how long. So I have that feeling in the stomach, you know? I really want to stay in the success mindset. Any comment you give me will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks

18.gif