22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Ask me anything about Nutra and FB native traffic
Greetings to all the forum member.

As I explore the forum and read lots of inspiring threads about affiliate marketing. I’d love to share some of my experience as well. If that helps someone somehow, that would be great!

Okay so here is my starting, I was working for an eCommerce company and I was responsible for the website traffic from Industry influencers. As I negotiated with influencers, they always ask for purchase commission they generated for us. That’s the beginning of how I know CPA affiliate marketing. After working for a year I was thinking if I can work as an affiliate myself to make some extra money. So I explored many forum and joined some mastermind.
I learned that nutra offers has very good payouts and I decided to give it a try after I trying some sweeptake campaigns.
I applied to some networks that have major nutra campaigns from affplus.com. One of my account manager gave me some angles and pre landers. I created some campaigns on facebook but soon my account got banned. I was upset and ask my manager, he pointed out that I need a cloaker to help the camps get approved. I had to learned things one by one afterwards. From buying domain to create my own website, using dreamweaver to edit my landers, getting track tool to set up campaign post back. My manager gave me lots of advice. Even though things were all set and my money was spent, I didn’t get any conversion in the first 2 weeks. But I got my 1st conversion when I almost about to giving up. Soon I got my tools cost covered. I quit my job at the 3rd month after I got daily 4 digit revenue and I had to say, since affiliate marketing is all self-motivated, I was working harder than I serve the eCommerce company.

A thing I have to pointed out is, to work as affiliate marketer, you’ll need to be good at analysis, after you got the converting angles, creatives, all you need is scaling up and do the optimization.

If you want to try this vertical and have any problem, you can ask me, I’d love to help.
[Image: 2bf50bee4c6a9b6b07794eaf8c1ac8d9.png]
[Image: b82be05ad1b41aa8c21d8feff021e6db.png]
06-17-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Ask me anything about Nutra and FB native traffic
How are you getting traffic from FB?
06-17-2017, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2017 08:09 AM by badcoffee.)
You mentioned that you're using "sweepstakes" on facebook..? Would you please elaborate on that method, and what sweepstakes apps are you using.???
Are you using UpViral, Zosocial, appsumo or other method for your sweepstakes..?

Are you using Adwords..?
06-19-2017, 07:08 AM
Hi, I would like your help to learn all about CPA
07-04-2017, 03:58 AM
I would love to learn from you...I am quite patient and don't mind starting small and scaling up from there. I am equally a quick study. I am on a few networks already about to get accepted into peerfly. I can get a domain and hosting, install word press as well as design a landing page using instabuilder.
My brother does web desgin and can get me a decent website.

Please help me get started with CPA
my skype ID encrypt99
47.gif
07-19-2017, 09:00 AM
I would like your help to learn everything about CPA. I have tried to promote nutra offers before but i have failed miserably. I am hard worker graphic designer, fast learner.

Please help me get started with CPA marketing.
My email: ibrahimlmn1@gmail.com
My Skype: ibrahimlmn1
07-24-2017, 11:00 AM
you should make a course. I would definitely buy
Cool
08-29-2017, 06:37 PM
How not to get your accounts banned :P
08-30-2017, 08:08 AM
can you share more info on this
09-12-2017, 02:00 PM
How do I get started ?

Any recommended course that help your journey in Nutra + FB native ads?

I'm eager and willing to learn
17.gif

40.gif