69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2015, 04:39 AM
Article Spinner Wanted - with some conditions
I need some help from experienced people here.

I'm looking for article spinner which will have these "special" abilities.

1. It has to be desktop app that do not require internet connection to work (I do not need Copyscape or anything similar. I'm often in areas without Internet signal so I need something like this)
2. Text-to-Spintax so I can review every version before spinning.
3. It has to have detached/separate offline thesaurus file - I hate those with "cloud" thesaurus (because lot of times I do not have internet connection) or "built in" which I cannot edit directly as simple text file. And I also want to have my own personal theasurus which is not available to other people using same software. This also give me oportunity to create thesaurus for my own native language which is not supported by any spinner i found so far (mostly because they use cloud thesaurus).

Does anybody knows which article spinner has these three conditions met?

Please don't tell me GIYF or similar. I searched and I haven't found any spinner with all those conditions met. Most of good ones are online tools with really expensive monthly fee. Desktop apps either require internet connection or they do not have thesaurus detached from application itself which is very important for me.

I do not require cracked versions I just need to know which article spinner have all of this.

If this is in the wrong part of this forum, sorry for this, could not post into Help Section - Question and Answer Section
08-10-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Article Spinner Wanted - with some conditions
try chimp rewriter...
08-10-2015, 04:58 AM
#####

Spinners without millions of options for rewriting are waste of time..

Many have tried, many have failed..

Just bite the bullet, get a 3g/4g dongle for internet data and get Spin Rewriter, best there is, best there will ever be!!

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
08-10-2015, 06:40 AM
(08-10-2015 04:58 AM)supercharger Wrote:  #####

Spinners without millions of options for rewriting are waste of time..

Many have tried, many have failed..

Just bite the bullet, get a 3g/4g dongle for internet data and get Spin Rewriter, best there is, best there will ever be!!

#####

3g/4g dongle is useless if you don't have a signal. I know it is my job. I chose places for rest specially because there is no any signal, otherwise I would not have any rest from my main job.

And I need this kind of software so I can change thesaurus for my native language I and cannot do that for any online version i found so far.

8.gif