8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2013, 05:28 AM
ApPHP MEDICAL APPOINTMENT v2.1.1 - WAS RELEASED!
[Image: 51L3xd5.png]

ApPHP Medical Appointment is online doctor, therapist appointment and medical clinic site PHP script. This Appointment System is an application for handling doctors appointments. It enables patients to book an appointment using web-based interface, and administrator of the clinic is able to approve/reject the appointment.

Site visitors can perform search by doctor specialty and/or doctor name, view doctor availability and book appointments. Administrator can view and manage the appointments.

More information and demo:
[hide]http://www.apphp.com/index.php?page=product&pc=PHPMA[/hide]

Download link:
[hide]http://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/hke5tcjs[/hide]

Do not add F***'in mirror, [Reported by Members as spam/premium links] working extra good.In case of trouble I reupload on dropbox script again and send you a pm with new link.
11-27-2013, 05:51 AM
RE:
He
When I install it, and login to admin, if i click on any link on admin area, it says: You are not authorized to view this page.
What to do.
Help
11-27-2013, 06:23 AM
RE:
(11-27-2013 05:51 AM)delphoma Wrote:  He
When I install it, and login to admin, if i click on any link on admin area, it says: You are not authorized to view this page.
What to do.
Help
You create an admin and pass before you log-in?
11-27-2013, 07:03 AM
RE:
In the installation step ?, the installation wizard aske for database connexion details and admin login and password, I add these. after succes installation I log in admin pane, no problem. But if i click a link, i get this: You are not authorized to view this page.

Do you mean create another admin and pass before?
11-27-2013, 05:36 PM
RE:
(11-27-2013 07:03 AM)delphoma Wrote:  In the installation step ?, the installation wizard aske for database connexion details and admin login and password, I add these. after succes installation I log in admin pane, no problem. But if i click a link, i get this: You are not authorized to view this page.

Do you mean create another admin and pass before?
Read your PM and respound me.
76.gif
11-29-2013, 09:43 AM
RE:
Hey OP, thanks! Lol
Here's a Normal mirror:

11-29-2013, 10:12 AM
RE:
(11-29-2013 09:43 AM)ptgptg Wrote:  Hey OP, thanks! Lol
Here's a Normal mirror:

Amazing! Thank you!
12-02-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: ApPHP MEDICAL APPOINTMENT v2.1.1 - WAS RELEASED!
Can someone upload the latest version?

32.gif