61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Anyone here good with authority niche and keyword research?
Anyone here good with authority site niche and keyword research? I need some guidance.
06-22-2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Anyone here good with authority niche and keyword research?
Authority Keyword Research Tutorial

How is keyword research different for authority sites?
I think the best way to describe keyword research for authority sites v.s. niche sites is that it’s both exactly the same and totally different.

It’s exactly the same because you’re going to be looking for all of the same data points (most of the time). But it’s different because you have to have a much more robust content strategy, and you’ll have to use a few more tools instead of just slapping some seed keywords into Long Tail Pro, grabbing the first 15 decent keywords you see, and writing articles around them.

In other words, here’s what you’re probably going to need to change when doing keyword research for an authority site:

You’ll need many, many more keywords. Before we ever started writing for our authority site, we had nearly 1,000 keywords. You should at least have 100.
You’ll have to have a much, much deeper understanding of your competitor’s keyword research and content strategies. And you’ll probably end up appropriating a lot of it.
A few bigger keywords. With a larger site, in the long term, you’ll be able to go after a few big targets. You’ll want to identify those targets early and write the articles as part of your launch, so they can have a year or two to age.
Content strategy. You’ll need to drastically expand your content strategy to incorporate different categories, types of content, linkable assets and social content. You’ll need to keep this in mind while researching, and your keywords and content strategy should be shaping each other.
Different tools. As much of a Long Tail Pro fanboy as I am, it’s not a Swiss army knife. You’ll need to combine Long Tail Pro with some other tools if you want to do truly authoritative keyword research.

For more information kindly visit this site: http://www.nichepursuits.com/sem-rush-re...ial-video/

57.gif