76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Anyone Having Youtube+Clickbank success?
ok guys.. here is my proof that clickbank products sells on youtube...
i uploaded a video and optimize it to rank 1 on 1 heavily search keyword and most of the traffic is from USA

here is the link https://ibb.co/nk8tq5
06-29-2017, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 12:28 AM by justicejr.)
There are many way to make money with clickbank. the best way for me to promote clickbank product that is create video about product and promote via youtube. You can follow my step

Find clickbank product
Find keyword idea about product
Create video
Upload video in youtube
I add all detail in this site. You will understand the concept to make money clickbank

How to make money clickbank with youtube - CBinfinite : Make money with clickbank
07-24-2017, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 07:16 AM by Roymega.)
(06-29-2017 12:27 AM)justicejr Wrote:  There are many way to make money with clickbank. the best way for me to promote clickbank product that is create video about product and promote via youtube. You can follow my step

Find clickbank product
Find keyword idea about product
Create video
Upload video in youtube
I add all detail in this site. You will understand the concept to make money clickbank

How to make money clickbank with youtube - CBinfinite : Make money with clickbank

Good info,

Update: Have not looked at my cb account in a while, but my video is still generating passive income like clockwork.

The sales have slowed down but I still ring the cash register weekly with a direct deposit from CB. ching ching $$$
08-06-2017, 05:18 AM
+5 reps added. Thanks for sharing this information.
08-06-2017, 05:22 AM
(06-27-2017 03:02 PM)kingceltik Wrote:  ok guys.. here is my proof that clickbank products sells on youtube...
i uploaded a video and optimize it to rank 1 on 1 heavily search keyword and most of the traffic is from USA

here is the link https://ibb.co/nk8tq5

Did you make a product review style video or informational one? Did you capture any leads or did you send them straight to the product page?
44.gif
08-06-2017, 05:23 AM
(04-22-2017 11:21 PM)Roymega Wrote:  [quote='BlackHatter4Life' pid='2060770' dateline='1492693532']
I have hundres of clickbank review videos up on youtube and must say: IT SUCKS

People are getting clever, they know that most of the products there are bulshit. Nobody pays for this kind of "digital" products"

As i can say: Clickbank and YT is dead.

/quote]

I have up review videos too......... and they do s**** and aren't getting many clicks. (100 over two months)

But I also have a channel with a small niche optimized pretty well with regular information videos about my niche with a call to action for more info and a shorten url.. that is making me consistent passive money on YT, I am now thinking about adding ad sense to monetize the channel even more. I just loaded a few more videos today that got more traction in 9 hours than my review videos did in a month. (I currently only have 5 videos on my channel) And my 2 MONEY SHOT VIDEOS have total views of 155,000.

This has been my experience (which may not be typical) and I am ramping up U tube marketing and will keep this post updated as I progress.

Have a great and profitable day.

Did you send them to a squeeze page and capture any leads or did you send them straight to the product page?
08-08-2017, 02:45 AM
Great info, thanks to all for sharing.
09-12-2017, 07:04 PM
(05-16-2017 09:47 AM)Roymega Wrote:  
(05-16-2017 12:33 AM)gixxer2012 Wrote:  So i just got a clip from march, he was going through it to fast, he did not know i screen capped it.
http://imgur.com/a/ImiHw
So it's from one niche he wont tell it was for 912.00 for march, but i guess if you scale it with different niches maybe it will add up.
He uses boostbank .com/ with his clickbank, hope it helps.

(05-16-2017 12:33 AM)gixxer2012 Wrote:  So i just got a clip from march, he was going through it to fast, he did not know i screen capped it.
http://imgur.com/a/ImiHw
So it's from one niche he wont tell it was for 912.00 for march, but i guess if you scale it with different niches maybe it will add up.
He uses boostbank .com/ with his clickbank, hope it helps.

The image is from his boostbank account.

Thanks again..reps given for sharing.........

So will he invite us to join boostban.com as its only available through invitation
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams
12-06-2018, 02:55 PM
A Youtube affiliate marketing strategy making me an average of $50 per day on Clickbank right now.
CB is the easiest aff network cause you promote whatever any product you want. But of course, you can do this with any product that has an affiliate program.
Find a product to promote that's not too competitive. I usually pick products that have a gravity between 10-100 and payout of $20+
Go into Google KW Tool, make the product name has more than 100 local [exact] searches
Do a google search for the product name. Make sure there's already a YouTube video on page 1 and it has less than 20,000 views. If it does, you can easily outrank them with basic SEO
Email the product creator and ask for a review copy. Tell them you're an experienced experinced marketer and you'll be driving traffic to a review video with SEO. 60% of the time, they'll hook you up.
12-13-2018, 01:00 AM
(04-14-2017 01:58 AM)rebica Wrote:  Hello Guyz
thank for reading my post

I am promoting various videos (Eye protection, Kayla itsines, parenting) but none f them converting :(
so instead of burning midnight oil, and serious grease Elbow I want to know if clickbank and youtube is really work?

how much you made (per month) any sample video plx

Please your own experince :)

It's not dead, like seo and other stuff, affiliate marketing won't die if we are not let him die :). It's harder to do it right now, you need to have good views provider and good softs to automatize it (Jarvee probably is on the top right now).
53.gif
[Image: oWkIGUP.png]

60.gif