40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Any info on the CURRENT CPA meta
Hi my name is Dominique, I am new to this forum and must say that it is awesome. I still wrapping my head around all the free content that I got. I am looking into info product publishing and affiliate marketing strategies. I have a very specific question ; what is actually the affiliate marketing strategy that is working at the moment. I downloaded a 997$ cpa master course from maybe late 2012 and I know its probaly good stuff but I know that they made facebook advertising more costly. I was wondering if it still was possible to make money promoting offers on facebook. I would also like to know what are the current WSO/programms that teach the current strategies to use to make money with affiliate marketing.

So in short:
- is it still possible to make good money advertising cpas on facebook?
- What would be the best ressource to learn cpa methods that are currently applicable.

Thank you very much.
05-09-2014, 08:14 AM
RE:
hey man i just show your offer and i just run a killer cpa offer on facebook, i pay around 26 cents per click but i could get it lower than 20$ but as long as it's profitable i am cool, now the courses about fb is outdated cos fb change the algorithm and put the power editor the ad sets, new target options and dark posts, for fb course that you could get good information about last updates i would recomend dark post (chris record),fb ads reload (don wilson), facebook traffic x (vick strizheus). if you searching for network to apply with goods and Easy (here the secret easy) offers pm me and i would give you a link to sign up.....

most of gurus says ohhhh you drive traffic and as soon as someone puts his email you get 1$ or 2$. Lol thats way far from the truth, the truth is that you don't know when the pixel will fire especially when you drive high volumes of traffic, second most say 1 page submit but the pay after the visitor sign up the second page.

anyway i hope this post actually helps...
05-09-2014, 02:28 PM
RE:
Thanks man I am going to try to find all these programs on the forum.

I am also looking for a mentor, someone that would be willing to teach me a couple thing. I am not talking of taking me by the hand or doing boring stuff, just a couple minute on skype to tell me if what I am doing is baloney or not.
05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
RE:
hey mate I went and checked for the programs you mentionned I found dark post and fb ad cracked. I will go trought them tomorrow, do you know of any good program on free traffic? I know about google alert, youtube and article submission but id like to find a good program that gives good directive on how to get free traffic. I would also like to know about any good program or wso that you might know about traffic.

Thank you very much, really appreciate your time!
05-09-2014, 11:55 PM
RE:
first of all you didn't rep me, why you should do that? cos i help you and give you the direction for free! second you have 0 reps that means 0 contribution.

you ask for a wso or a program about traffic, that means 2 things, or you are dump or you not take action, why? simply because in my first post i tell you what you need for traffic. now as far as free traffic and cpa, the legit way (if the offers allow that) is forums (sig or posts) and you tube nothing else, (yeah you can spam the facebook and all over the place but soon you realize this is a waste of time.

article submision and cpa hmmmmm boring and dump (what happens when the cpa offer expires? or stop working with the network that you are part?) and i don't believe that someone can find your article in 100s of thousends articles. (waste of time as well, and no profits from that as well)

in order to drive traffic you need to focus in 1-2-3 at the most traffic sources then you move on, for example if you do you tube do only that upload 10 videos each day! if you do forum do only that give value and help others 50 posts each day! if you do spam(well spam all day, until your account is closed or whatever). if you find some easy gaming offers pm to give you my link to sign up in the network that i am part of
6.gif
05-10-2014, 05:48 AM
RE:
Thanks man, I am new to this forum, I not familiar with rep system I'll give you some right now.

55.gif