49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Any advice on how to make a computer generate money by just running software?
Any advice on how to make a computer generate money by just running software. So far I Found a few ways

YouTube views
Vagex
U2B
enchenceviews

TrafficExchange with URL shortner:
EmpireViews
Anymore similar programs? Please Post

YouLikeHits

What else can I run to make passive income or free credits?
10-04-2012, 06:12 AM
RE:
The things you say are all actively in the sentence of running software, so why do you search for a passive income with doing something actively (running software on your computer will let you think about it, and you will still be active with it).
10-04-2012, 06:22 AM
RE:
(10-04-2012 06:12 AM)Administrator Wrote:  The things you say are all actively in the sentence of running software, so why do you search for a passive income with doing something actively (running software on your computer will let you think about it, and you will still be active with it).
I got 5 computers, just want to make use of them. Please let me know of any other methods that can make my comps a credit or money generating machine

Thank you
10-04-2012, 06:27 AM
RE:
Well when you are a gamer, you can make at least a lot of money with just gaming and trading goods. All you have to do is:
Create a trading forum or become an active member on a trading forum.
Know how to get items fast and have an economical insight.

That is the funniest way to earn around $3,000-$5,000 in a very short period. I did it when I was 12 with a pretty inactive game and still earned over $7,000. It's just the way you handle.

When you're not a gamer, then first look for yourself, I am not going to give you everything in your hands. Be active in searching ;)
10-04-2012, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 08:14 PM by Russian-Czar.)
RE:
I also have all 5 computers setup to work from 1 mouse and one keyboard simultaneously. Not just going from one computer to next but 1 mouse moves on all 5 at the same time. So if I click "Like" or "gooogle+" It multiplies it by 5. Is there a need for this service of semi automatic work?

Any ideas how this can be used to make $$$
9.gif
10-04-2012, 07:07 AM
RE:
hello,
please let the ideas flowing here.
thank you
01-05-2013, 04:25 PM
RE:
hahah coolway to +1
01-05-2013, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 06:10 PM by LanceS2k.)
RE:
(10-04-2012 06:27 AM)Administrator Wrote:  Well when you are a gamer, you can make at least a lot of money with just gaming and trading goods. All you have to do is:
I remember some kid that was around age 12 that made a few thousand just by selling team fortress hats. Couldn't believe it. Some people just love their in-game hats.
01-05-2013, 08:26 PM
RE:
that's great, So do the fiverring , and seogangs and do seo works..
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
01-13-2013, 04:51 AM
RE:
(10-04-2012 06:27 AM)Administrator Wrote:  Well when you are a gamer, you can make at least a lot of money with just gaming and trading goods. All you have to do is:

That is the funniest way to earn around $3,000-$5,000 in a very short period. I did it when I was 12 with a pretty inactive game and still earned over $7,000. It's just the way you handle.

When you're not a gamer, then first look for yourself, I am not going to give you everything in your hands. Be active in searching ;)

Can we expand on this a bit?
It's funny that I've been a hardcore gamer all my life... the type when you are awake for upto 72 hour straight ... and still couldn't think of any ways to monetize it ...
67.gif

79.gif