75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2014, 07:12 AM
Another noob! :)
Hi all,

Been a long time free member and have been on and off the site contemplating the whole business. Have now taken the plunge and purchased a VIP membership and I'm really impressed with all the stuff on the site and the people on here. Hoping to learn as much as I can and hopefully interact with some of you lovely people :)

All the best,
JMC
"Ask yourself what time it is at any point in the day and the answer is always the same; now" - Grant Cardone
03-29-2014, 05:24 PM
RE:
hey dude. you really need to make a better intro than that if you want some response. i am only saying this because i think you're heart is in the right place and you're being honest(not like most)
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-29-2014, 05:41 PM
RE:
Hey congratulations for upgrading to VIP. Given you your first reputation point, +1, hehehe. Well, at least he took some time to write an introduction. Ohh wait, I think I have not written mine.

Hope you find what you want here and be able to contribute to help others find what they need.

Cheers and happy weekend ;)
# Please hit the thanks button if you like my share and +rep if you appreciate my sharing and contributions #

"You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." ~ Zig Ziglar (1926 – 2012)
04-01-2014, 07:15 AM
RE:
Sorry guys, wasn't intentionally being rude and not replying - I didn't notice my email updates for new posts were switched off! Now switched back on so I should appear slightly less ignorant! :)

Thanks @darkseid, properly happy with my very first +1 rep!

@California Kid - thanks for your reply too. You're right, a better intro would be much better for all. So, here goes; Cue shimmering Wayne's World type hand movements....

I recently turned 30 this year and in the run up to it I subconsciously started assessing my life so far and my own dissatisfaction at where I was in terms of my career. I had achieved some of the things I wanted - Wife, 2 beautiful kids, my home (although mortgaged), but I'm still slaving away working 2 jobs (60 hours + per week) that are just above minimum wage doing something completely mind-numbing 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

I have a fair few health problems that are likely to have an adverse effect on my ability to go out and work in the future, so I decided I have to do one or both of 2 things:
1. Get a better job that can sustain my health issues, or
2. Learn some new skills so that I can earn money from home.

Along with this, I want to be able to view myself as a success, and ultimately be able to show my family that their old man isn't a failure and is able of comfortably supporting them and giving them a few treats now and again.

So, enough of the sob story side of things and more about what I'm here for. I have been a lurker for a while (sorry!) and just dipped in and out without taking things seriously, but now I am here completely ready and willing to learn. I'm not afraid to put in the effort and hours to make my online adventures a success, and if I manage to make some friends along the way then I'll be very happy! I really look forward to interacting with as many people as I can, and as always I massively appreciate any help or input anyone would like to throw my way :)
"Ask yourself what time it is at any point in the day and the answer is always the same; now" - Grant Cardone
04-02-2014, 10:56 AM
RE:
Best forum and best investment ever! :D

Welcome to VIP!
61.gif
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
04-03-2014, 07:07 AM
RE:
(04-02-2014 10:56 AM)♕ Lord Krafty ♕ Wrote:  Best forum and best investment ever! :D

Welcome to VIP!
Cheers!!

Already seeing how good an investment I've made! :D
04-03-2014, 07:33 PM
RE:
Welcome to forum! Yeah It's a good forum ;)
Only all those bots.. and fake comments stats.. and vip accs with 2minutes online.. and no Tapatalk.

Enjoy your stay, dear!
Love
04-03-2014, 07:38 PM
RE:
All the best for your future endorsements.... Its guaranteed you will never go empty handed from here...the best of the best content and the best of the best FORUM is your choice...pretty nice ofc.... So all the best from my side ....

42.gif