68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-02-2024, 03:24 AM
RE: An old guy's journey to BBHF.
@Lumos,
I just saw this thread and couldn't help notice the similar paths we've been on. In the 90's I started selling highly overpriced accounting software coupled with IBM clones and printers etc.
That led to building/selling sites for biz owners who started to realize the internet was real.
That led to doing SEO for many of these same biz owners who wanted their sites to rank.
Somewhere in there (2004 I think) I found the Warrior Forum. Here, like so many others I bought and quickly deleted MANY MMO courses. Excellent sales pages followed up by a ton of unworkable crap.
Then (I really don't remember how) I found my way here. Thank you lord!
I too have filled hard drives and over time have become more discerning about the things I spend time on. These days it's mainly about writing and email.
I've built a simple site and I write emails for clients. (Simple, like my cousin Phil. But unlike Phil, it works.) Sorry.
Anyway, this venture and my philosophy re Internet narketing is based largely on ideas from Tony Shepherd. Many of his products are shared here and I recommed them highly. In a world full of 'me too' marketers he stands out like a sanitary pad on Donald Trump's ear.
That's all more now,
NoJob
PS: If there's anything I can help you with, I'm just a PM away.
08-02-2024, 09:47 AM
RE: An old guy's journey to BBHF.
Sincerest Thanks for your thoughtful reply NoJob.

My last j-o-b ended over 30 years ago and I sure don't miss that rat race.

My itty-bitty IT consulting biz still exists and has just several clients remaining.

Given my age and condition I figure I'm good for maybe a couple more years and frankly given my present life's struggles a couple of years will be quite enough !!

Right now I am facing relocation so packing, sorting, trashing and moving too much stuff is my biggest focus;
2nd to that will be avoiding homelessness minus any need of renting a hotel room.

As to anything else...only time will tell !!

Thanks Again.

Lumos

83.gif