19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2013, 03:37 PM
RE:
Hi Guys, u didn't Read this Section Properly..??? Before using it in BBH...?

Code:
Warning as some of this courses uploaded here were too big and need a premium account for it to be downloaded. Please use this section if your uploading huge courses that require premium account. Other than that, make use of freebies section if it was a direct link download or does not require premium account

Peter Sheahan - Making It Happen [MP3s]

[Image: p666.jpg]

Code:
Publisher: BolindaRead by Adrian MulraneyUnabridgedDuration: 07:26:12Size: 345.1MBMp3 LAME 3.98r, 44.1kHz, VBR -V4, Joint Stereo
Source: Library CDsRipped to WAV with dbPoweramp CD Ripper, Secure Rip. Converted with dbPoweramp batch converter.
Description:There is something you want, isn't there? Is it more success? More money? Greater impact? More control?
The question is, do you want it enough to part with your time, money and energy for some insight into how to make it a reality? If so, Making it Happen is the book for you.
Peter Sheahan has transformed his own life from managing hotels in his youth to being the founder and CEO of a highly successful consultancy called the Centre for Skills Development, which undertakes large-scale behavioural-change projects. Having shared his thoughts on counter-intuitive business thinking in his book Flip!, he now wants to enable you to take your ideas and make them happen.
Are you ready to answer the call? Are you going to leave your current organisation better than when you arrived, or set up a successful company of your own? Is your career going to be worth talking about? What will you tell your children, and your children's children, about your life? Will they be proud? Will they want to retell your story? Will your life be an example of what is possible?
The world is full of ideas - everyone has them - but the world does not have enough people who know how to turn their ideas into great results. Peter Sheahan is here to help you to make a difference.

[Image: n9g1b.png]
Code:
http://isavelink.com/qeg7bwmlw2e6
[Image: passwordlogob.png]
Code:
{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}

=========================================================

Glen Turner - Challenge to America [1 DVD (AVI)]

[Image: mrz2.png]

Code:
Dan Kennedy mentioned this particular speech during in his Opportunity product, I think CD 7.
It's Glen Turner Challenge to America
He referenced it as one of the ways you can do a sales pitch but still be disarming
I forget how many DVDs were sold, but considering this guy has a cleft lip, it's quite impressive.
Enjoy.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/rksh8xfs96i4
Code:

Jim Edwards - Killer Kindle Topic Webinar [1 Video (MP4P) + 1 Image (PNG)]

[Image: kindle.png]

Code:

Code:
http://isavelink.com/nw8sngbwdl8e
Code:

Lynda.com - Leadership Fundamentals with Britt Andreatta [22 Videos (MP4), 1 Exercise file (PDF)]

[Image: u12j.png]

Code:
Britt Andreatta is the Director of Learning and Development for lynda.com where she designs and delivers a range of training options to enhance the professional development of all employees.
Do you want to cultivate leadership traits that will help you inspire your team, successfully manage change and conflict, and better serve the needs of your organization? In this course, leadership consultant and lynda.com Director of Learning and Development Britt Andreatta explains what real leadership is, how to assess your strengths, and ways to cultivate the traits the best leaders employ to make their organizations strong and innovative. The course includes information on developing and mentoring your team, creating an engaging workplace, developing political savvy, analyzing your industry, and honing your emotional intelligence.
Topics include:What is leadership, and when are you leading?Mapping your leadership competenciesDealing with changing scope and stakesMotivating and engaging othersIncreasing team performanceDeveloping political acumenCreating a culture of trust and integrityDeveloping resilience

Code:
http://isavelink.com/nutbnuhb9tlihttp://isavelink.com/llf2jpfl12gx
Code:

Get Profits Fast - PT Instant v0.92 - Pro Marketing Pages In 2 Minutes [1 WordPress Plugin (PHP) + 1 User Manual (PDF) + 1 Instruction (TXT)]

[Image: SxhiTC2.jpg]

Code:
Get Profits Fast - PT Instant v0.92 - Pro Marketing Pages In 2 Minutes [1 WordPress Plugin (PHP) + 1 User Manual (PDF) + 1 Instruction (TXT)]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/5ouj9hs6a2zq
Code:

Editors Of Perseus Publishing - The 100 Most Influential Figures In Modern Business [eBook (pdf)]

[Image: 4s2d.jpg]

Code:
Ultimately, business is about people-inventors, visionaries, courageous leaders who forge new paths. Movers and Shakers brings to life 100 men and women, who by virtue of their chutzpah and determination built companies and industries, created new ways of doing business, or revealed underlying truths about the art and science of management. From the robber barons of the early, brawny years of the twentieth century to the "new economy" techno-wizards at the beginning of the twenty-first, Movers and Shakers presents brief sketches of the gurus and giants who have made their indelible marks on the business landscape. Featuring biographies of thinkers and writers, including George Eastman, Andy Grove, Mary Parker Follett, Charles Handy, and Peter Drucker, this book reveals the defining moments that changed business history. Colorful, incisive, and entertaining, Movers and Shakers illuminates the larger-than-life figures who have, indeed, created business as we know it today.
Publisher: Basic Books (November 11, 2003)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0738209147ISBN-13: 978-0738209142

Code:
http://isavelink.com/1v1xkji9k51z
Code:

M. R. Kopmeyer - How To Get Whatever You Want - [1 ebook(pdf)]

[Image: bjzv.jpg]

Code:
This book motivates chapters of more Proven Success Methods to enable you get whatever you want Happiness!..Love!...Success!..Wealth!...Influence!...Power!...Popularity.
The Best Investment You Can Make Is In You. You Can Make More Money Or Acquire More Of Whatever You Want - By Investing In You Than In Any Other Investment. Nobody Buys Stock In Anything Unless He Or She Has Confidence In It. Now That You Have Bought Stock In Your-Self And Proved That You Have Confidence In Your-Self, You Have Taken The First Step In Getting Whatever You Want In Life. This Book Will Tell You How To Do It. This Book Contains 71 Motivating Chapters Of More Proven Success Methods To Enable You To Get Whatever You Want
Table of Contents
1. The Law Were Born to Succeed!2. This Book is for you3. How To Get Whatever you Want4. The Power of Knowing What5. The Power of Knowing Which6. The Power of Knowing How7. Be a Volcano8. Don't be a Cold Fish9. Be a Geyser-not a Little Squirt10. There is no Excuse for not Getting Whatever you want11. Keys to the Doorways to Success12. Easy Success Begins with a Three-Letter Word13. This "Magic" Word will Get you whatever you Want14. Why People will do what you want15. Make it Easier for Others to do what you want-than not to16. Never use the Word : "Demand"17. How to Get Others to Help you Succeed18. Many Best Buys do not Cost any Money19. Why be Afraid? you Cannot Lose20. What to do and say when The Answer is "NO"21. How to Discover and Remove the Hidden Reason for Refusal22. How to Use the Law of Averages to Guarantee your Success23. Not all not even most Just Enough24. How to Fail your Way to Success25. How to Get Whatever you want in Spite of all Obstacles26. Special Section : The Miraculous Power of Intensely Believing that you will Succeed27. She Believed She was Appointed by God to Save France28. He Believed in Self-Improvement! So he Improved Himself to Become one of the Greatest Americans29. He Believed he Could Save Millions of Lives so He Did30. He Couldn't Read Music but Became America's Leading Song Writer31. The Negro whose Belief in Excellence Saved Millions of Lives32. He Believed he Could See the World Tell Millions about it for a Fortune33. He Believed He Could Make Lightning He Did! Then Tamed it34. He Believed in Freedom and Justice for All35. He Built the Nation's Largest Negro Owned and Operated Business36. He Believed he could be a Writer-so he Won the Nobel Prize37. He Believed he Could Find Land he Did. He Discovered America38. He Gave Himself to his Belief that he should Help Others39. He Believed he Could Win Freedom for 400,000,000 People by Nonviolence40. She Believed She could become the Greatest Woman Scientist41. She was Deaf, Mute and Blind But She Intensely Believed42. Intensely Believe you can Succeed43. How you can get whatever you Want-by Intense Belief44. Make your Belief a Personal Slogan45. The "Silent Chant" Method46. The "Knotted Rope" Method47. The "Magic Coins" Method48. The "Deck of Cards" Method49. The "Mental Picture" Method50. The "Repeating Card"' Method51. The "Self-Hypnosis" Method52. Proof of the Power of Intense Belief53. Danger Handle with Care54. How you can Conquer Fear55. Beware of These Poison Thoughts56. More Mental Poisons to Avoid57. Special Section : Multiply your Personal Positive Power the Symbol" which Multiplies your Personal Positive Power58. Your own Personal World of Positive Power59. How Fulfilling the Subconscious Needs of Others Multiplies your Personal Positive Power60. Fulfill this Subconscious Need with the Goodwill of Acceptance61. The Sure Cure for School Drop-outs, Job Drop-outs, Life Drop-outs62. Give a Glow63. If you want to be Appreciated64. The most Powerful Motivation of all65. The Way to be Agreeable66. People Riot to Get This67. Help Others Feel Needed68. Get on the "Most Wanted" List69. Your Positive Power Gift List70. How to Mentally Broadcast your Goodwill to Everybody71. Take Command! Make it Happen

Code:
http://isavelink.com/xtlk0ubdhhsg
Code:
09-04-2013, 02:39 PM
RE:
Forbes - June 2013, USA Edition [Magazine (PDF)]

[Image: wn67.jpg]

Code:
Forbes is an American publishing and media company. Its flagship publication, the Forbes magazine, is published biweekly. Its primary competitors in the national business magazine category are Fortune, which is also published biweekly, and Businessweek which recently was sold to Bloomberg.

The magazine is well known for its lists, including its lists of the richest Americans (the Forbes 400) and its list of billionaires. The motto of Forbes magazine is "The Capitalist Tool."

Code:
http://isavelink.com/r6xtr7yojgpx
Code:

Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa Edition - May 2013 [Magazine (PDF)]

[Image: skwz.jpg]

Code:
Entrepreneur magazine is, like the millionaires it features, hip, savvy, and filled with knowledge about how to make it big on the merit of your big ideas.

Think creatively, it says, and learn from others who did this and made themselves very wealthy as a result.

With interviews, reviews, and comprehensive guides to the tools on the market that can help you achieve your business dreams, Entrepreneur magazine can show you the way to the top.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/ikdhdv54laad
Code:

Todd Brown 7 Core Pieces Of Every Successful Marketing Funnel [1 Video (mp4)]

[Image: nqm.png]

Code:
The following is the text from the e-mail promoting this bonus:

Lastly, make a note in your calendar for July 2nd at 3PM ET.
That's when I'll be hosting the live BONUS Training Webinar
"The 7 Critical Elements Of Every High-Converting Marketing
Funnel".

Remember, you get one ticket to attend. And this is where I'll
ensure your current funnel is built on the most critical elements
before you start adding in the cool advanced tactics you're
about to learn.

I'll be sending you a separate email with all the access details
for the live webinar training within just a few days. So hang tight.
For now... enjoy the 26 Advanced Marketing Funnel Conversion
Tactics training.

Talk soon,
Todd Brown :-)

Code:
http://isavelink.com/i5m387jlz8rt
Code:

Aaron Danker tubeplrvideos.com - Upgraded Minisite [ Documents (9 HTML) + Graphic (73 JPG/ 63 PNG/14 PSD]

[Image: psw.gif]

Code:
2013 Youtube Training PLR Videos

- A wicked looking 'Tube Tutorial' mini-site
design (unflattened PSDs and font included)

- A HTML/CSS template with index, squeeze,
download, confirm, affiliate page etc.

- 74 rectangular and square banners in various
sizes (great for sidebars, download pages,
sign-in pages etc.)

- 30 case and cd graphic shots in various sizes
in .jpg .gif and .png format.

- Unflattened PSDs to the entire graphics project
so you can edit and rebrand how you want.

- 2 sequential broadcast emails so you can start
selling today (just copy and paste into your
auto-responder)

- 8-part ecourse on marketing with YouTube (so
you can provide free training material for your
prospects)

Code:
http://isavelink.com/66zw8p0c6q1b
Code:

John A. Tracy - Accounting for Dummies, 5th Edition - 2013 [1 Ebook (epub, mobi)]

[Image: evFCu8O.jpg]

Code:
John A. Tracy, "Accounting For Dummies, 5th Edition"
ISBN: 1118482220 | 2013 | EPUB/MOBI | 408 pages

Learn the basics of practical accounting.

Featuring the latest information on accounting methods and standards, this guide shows you how to avoid accounting fraud, minimize confusion, maximize profits, and make sense of accounting basics. You'll quickly understand how to manage inventory, report income and expenses for public or private companies, evaluate profit margins, analyze business strengths and weaknesses, and manage budgets for a better bottom line.

With 25 percent new content including updated information on small and large business reporting standards, international accounting standards, and preventing financial reporting fraud, Accounting For Dummies continues to be an excellent resource for those studying accounting. * The separate accounting and financial reporting standards for private/small businesses versus public/large businesses (Little GAAP vs. Big GAAP)

* The internationalization of accounting standards
* The rise in restatements of previously issued financial reports by public corporations, and how revisions of previously reported earnings impact investors
* The increasing focus on preventing financial reporting fraud and the expanded role and responsibility of the CPA auditor
* Accounting problems with stock options
* The "unaccounted for" cost of employee pensions and retirement health care costs, in both the private and public sectors
* Expanded coverage of small business accounting* Updated resources and websites

The information in Accounting For Dummies is valuable for anyone studying or working in the fields of accounting or finance.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7zo9nmjwbyh9
Code:

CodeCanyon - Advanced Facebook Viral Application [PHP + Documentation + Videos]

[Image: xk5g.jpg]

Code:
Original description: A best way to get huge traffic to your site/blog is through facebook. To get traffic you need the visitors get subscribed to you. Offer them a free download with content locking, to unlock the content they must connect with your facebook app. This lets you to save their important details like their email, facebook id. Later when new post or downloads in your site can be easily informed to your subscribers through this content locking management script.

How it works :- You will provide two urls one is content url, other is survey url. If the user is connecting with facebook app for first time, after connecting with the app he will be taken to content url.

if the user already connected with the app he will be taken to survey url, where he needs to complete a survey to download the content.

Basic features :-

1. You can send them emails,
2. Update facebook status.
3. Unlimited url shortening service.
4. Image uploading to user account supported,
5. Get latest profile pics with amazing effects.

Advaced features :-

1. Real time flash stats about application users.
2. Monthly report of number of application users
3. Share your page contents on users profile and increase likes to your page
4. Easily update status with single click.
5. Awesome visual effects.
6. Admin login with username and password for security protection.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/kjrtfif5u8g6
Code:

John Barker ("X") - The Affiliate Black Book 2.0 [5 ebooks (PDF), 4 mindmaps (SWF), 1 slides set (PDF), 1 diagram (PDF), content (TXT)]

[Image: 255472abb21.gif]

Code:
WARNING: An Unusual Disclaimer

I've often been accused of being an elitist, know-it-all. My own mother has often called me an *****. People who don't know me . . . often don't like me.

But I'm the kind of guy you learn to love and here's why -

I do my homework. What I teach works. I don't open my mouth unless I'm 100% certain that what I have to say is 100% right.

My wife has learned what my mother has learned – don't ask my opinion if you don't want to hear the truth!

Affiliate Black Book will teach you how to build a lucrative online business by leveraging the assets of others so that you can focus on what matters – selling and marketing – without working ridiculous hours to achieve a meager return.

This program is different because A) it actually works, B) it's not based on here-today-gone-tomorrow gimmicks and C) it teaches an aggressive methodology you won't find anywhere else.

In the end you will have the REAL skills and mindset necessary to build a legitimate online business.

It Ain't Snake Oil Festus!

But before you think I'm selling you a one-size-fits-push-button solution to your money-making dreams, let me cut to the chase.

This program is not for everyone.

I already hear the whining and crying – "But this is work Mr. X.  I was hoping I could do nothing and money would magically appear in the mailbox."

Hell no fool.

With my program you CAN make a quick buck, but it's more important to teach you to become a master marketer using the exact system I have used, am using and have taught thousands of others to use.

If you're a lazy do-nothing, looking for the latest done-for-you push-button shortcut this isn't your deal cupcake – as if that fairy tale existed.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/iikwgfyvyspg
Code:

David James - SEO Consultant in 90 Days [MP3s]

[Image: 1jug.jpg]

Code:
How To Start Your Own Offline Consulting Business and Make a Full Time Living In 90 Days Or Less!

The Biggest Offline Consultants Reveal Their Ultimate Secrets to Success

You’ll Find In Depth Interviews From:

Ron Herman
Ron Herman has been an entrepreneur, consultant, and sales trainer since the 1980s, with clients worldwide.
Ron is well known in internet marketing circles, having published and sold his first eBook in 1992.
Ron has a consultant training product called OfflineNinja.com, and has taken the time to discuss in great detail how to use positioning and influence to close big ticket consulting deals.

John Jonas
John Jonas is the mastermind behind Replacemyself.com. John explains to us how important it is to outsource your business and how to avoid the common mistakes that people make when trying to outsource their projects.

Jim Cockrum
Jim Cockrum is the mastermind behind offlinebiz.com. With a community of 10,000 offline consultants in his membership site, Jim offers a ton of advice to everybody who is looking to take their offline marketing business to the next level.

Holly Cotter
Holly Cotter founded her own internet based company in 1998 and is the president of Prosperity Marketing LLC. She has a proven track record of helping businesses generate sales online and has helped hundreds of people on how to make money online.

Liam McIvor Martin
Liam Martin has released some of the greatest offline marketing products such as 'The Perfect Process' and 'The Perfect Product For Facebook'. Liam discusses how he outsources his lead generation system. Liam Martin was also a guest speaker at SXSW 2011.

Millard Grubb
Millard Grubb has been involved in offline consulting for over 20 years and always offers advice to potential clients and other offline consultants who need a guiding hand. Millard explains just how one client can bring you a full time income.

Ryan Shaw
Ryan is responsible for an amazing Offline Consulting Course called 'The Offline Apprentice System Training'. Ryan Shaw began making a comfortable living in less than 58 days. Ryan Shaw explains how his business went viral with very little work.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/gsrsmpuoudwi
http://isavelink.com/dw0n8124g090
Code:
09-06-2013, 12:41 PM
RE:
Big Mike Trading (BMT) Webinars [43 Videos (30 FLVs, 13 MP4s)]

[Image: 6e86.jpg]

Code:
Topics Include
Price Action Trading
Fibonacci
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Market Profile
Market Delta
Trading Psychology
Order Flow and Tape Reading
Wyckoff Method
Ninja Trader Programming
Gap Trading
Developing Manual and Automated Trading Methodologies
Trading Crude Oil

Authors Include
Al Brooks
Dr Gary Dayton
David Weiss
John Elhers
Chris Capre
John Hoagland
FuturesTrader71
Suri Duddella
Corey Rosenbloom

Code:
http://isavelink.com/srxlu18geiwh
http://isavelink.com/ghgfhr362ntx
http://isavelink.com/96gz4o5p96pg
http://isavelink.com/nwvtgntb9a2y
http://isavelink.com/54rlbnzqen47
http://isavelink.com/usxsdw3enf83
http://isavelink.com/8p5qszn118m2
http://isavelink.com/h6oprr2plxhk
http://isavelink.com/kc2d2prrmptd
http://isavelink.com/uupzsc8uhoya
http://isavelink.com/fdyjp0si35nb
http://isavelink.com/vsjufsn17gwt
http://isavelink.com/57i7vpdhxcoz
Code:

Bob Proctor - The secret to Wealth - Mind and Money Strategies[10 CDs - 22 MP3s]

[Image: iv6Gln9mtwZbq.jpg]

Code:
This program is presented by two of the
most powerful and successful minds in the area of wealth
creation in the world,
BOB PROCTOR AND DAVID SCHIRMER.
And also featuring Garry Roberts and John Demartini.

Some of the specifics coverd in this program:
1. Where to put your time and energy for maximum financial

returns.
2. HOW TO FAST TRACK ANY IDEA, AND MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE IT IS
PROFITABLE.
3. Avoid Self sabotage forever.
4. Bob will teach you SNAP process of achieving your dreams.
5.How you can start with no money, no education, no skills, no friends, even no hope- and build enormous wealth.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7zpuke2ht9ri
http://isavelink.com/tz4zvsg13uoe
http://isavelink.com/ef2xj3i2mlqa
http://isavelink.com/b4kysks7x0kz
Code:

Bill Jelen - LiveLessons-Excel VBA and Macros with MrExcel[61(MP4)+51(XLSM)+19(XLSX)]

[Image: b7iw.jpg]

Code:
Bill Jelen - LiveLessons-Excel VBA and Macros with MrExcel[61(MP4)+51(XLSM)+19(XLSX)]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/awtlu1qroa22
http://isavelink.com/bxxv40s8v3mp
http://isavelink.com/aax9vfuqzii3
http://isavelink.com/wqyvk3tcmvqt
Code:

Brain Sync

[Image: 73b.gif]

Code:
Brain Sync recordings created by Kelly Howell have been clinically tested with a record-breaking 95% success rate and are offered to patients at America's most prestigious cancer treatment hospitals, Memorial Sloan Kettering and Dana Farber.

After more than two decades of clinical research, Brain Sync is revealing itself to be a great breakthrough in healing and mind expansion.

With this technology you can reach states of being that directly nurture your sense of self, your creativity, and the dynamic expression of your power. These are states that will enhance your ability to give and receive love, direct your will to achieve new goals, and generate vibrant states of health and well being.

New Technology for Meditation

Until recently, entering extraordinary states of heightened receptivity and peak performance has been attained predominantly by only a disciplined few, practicing ancient techniques such as meditation, chanting, yoga, and newly revamped versions of the mystical traditions - for example, progressive relaxation, auto-suggestion, hypnosis, and biofeedback. These techniques do work. But they take long periods of practice, discipline, and sometimes a leap of faith. It is all too easy to become impatient and give up long before producing positive results.

Now there is an easier pathway – a new technology – that can guide you directly into those beneficial states of deep meditation and heightened receptivity. With this technology, you can leverage the powers of your mind-body connection to attain optimal mental and physical performance. This new path uses sound waves that carry listeners into the higher frequencies of consciousness where profound transformations take place.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/bxn96wxz0d2u
http://isavelink.com/9i657din88dd
http://isavelink.com/w752p4brtzxy
http://isavelink.com/5e4odfbibyzm
http://isavelink.com/y4totwr0yt3f
http://isavelink.com/s3khar7v2qjl
http://isavelink.com/7g4fqka0qd7u
Code:

Brennan Dunn - The Blueprint: Sell Yourself Online [PDF 3; TXT 1; EPUB 1; MP3 3]

[Image: 99cx.png]

Code:
Is your website's contact form covered in cobwebs?

If your website is like most consultant websites, it's probably not very effective. Everyone - especially in our industry - has (and needs) a website, but for most of us it's just a "Read more..." version of our business card. And because your website isn't creating business on its own, you're left with subcontracting, begging for referrals, lots of networking events, going through agencies, or - shudders - oDesk. Though I haven't seen it, but I'm almost certain your website is all about you, and that's why it's not generating the kind of business you hoped it would.

Can you imagine what your business would look like if you got two, five, or a dozen inquiries a week (from real people with real money)? Or if you built an army of fans that could convert almost immediately to clients when you're ready and available to work with them? A steady and consistent stream of new business is a healthy business, and The Blueprint will help to get there.

Turn your consulting website into a lean, mean lead generating machine
After releasing Double Your Freelancing Rate, my book that has helped over 2,000 freelancers learn to price their services, dozens of readers wrote me asking for advice on how to get more clients.

For months, I've been giving advice away for free on my mailing list - much of which made its way into this book. But I never made a system out of it. A "Do this, then that, and here's what will happen" way of approaching the art of selling high-value, high-touch products (your consulting services) on the Internet.

The Blueprint is the result of practical experience and a lot of research, discussions, and absorbing tons of analytics data. The psychology of why people buy - what triggers and hurdles need to be overcome in order to make a sale - are largely the same if the customer is buying a hamburger or a $50,000 website. I've taken this fact and converted it into a series of steps that can be used to jumpstart your consulting website and condition visitors into becoming new clients of yours.

Selling your services online doesn't have to be hard

The difference between a hamburger and a high price website is that one's an impulse buy, and the other is definitely not. A major part of The Blueprint is the idea of a "Carrot", a bit of free value that you'll deliver to potential clients. After feeding off one or more Carrots, your prospects will trust your authority and see you as influential in their decision making process - and will want to work with you and you alone. The days of clients price shopping you against your competitors will be a thing of the past.

A Persona + Storytelling + Carrots + The Right Traffic = The Blueprint
This is the formula, the start to finish system that The Blueprint prescribes. You can't create Carrots without knowing how to tell a story - your clients story, and you can't tell a story until you understand your Persona. By the end of this book, you'll be armed with the information you need to use The Blueprint on your own website: how to structure it, design it, write it, organize content, what Carrots you need to build, and how to convert someone from being a faceless visitor to your ideal client.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/rhr4a4n6fmdp
Code:

Ezra Firestone - Brown Box Formula - Upsell and Template [5 videos (MP4) + 6 documents (PDF) + 1 documents (DOC) + 1 worksheets (XLSX)]

[Image: 29j.png]

Code:
Ezra Firestone - Brown Box Formula - The Upsell

This is all the stuff from the upsell that I was going to include when I shared the course.

Included in this is the Million Dollar Template and all the other things from the upsell. Also some other odds and ends.

I have also included the bonuses I got from the guys with AMS.

Enjoy! :-)

This was going to be a GB before I offered to donate it. So please keep this here and do not share it. Don't be a d****! It's things like this that makes TV a great place. Thanks! :-)

Before anyone asks. The template is not nulled. So use at your own risk. If someone wants to check and see if it needs nulling and can do it an re-up that would be great.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/tiih8plyqkb9
http://isavelink.com/5oa9sthe704l
Code:

Ezra Firestone - Brown Box Formula [56 videos (MP4) + 3 documents (PDF) + 2 worksheets (XLSX)]

[Image: 29j.png]

Code:
Ezra Firestone's collaboration with Digital Marketer: Brown Box Formula

A couple of quotes from his email announcements of it going live:

"This is my EXACT blueprint that I've used over and over again to
create a 7-figure per year business with simple, easy to build
eCommerce stores.

The fact is, my Brown Box Formula just plain works... and I proved
that fact this past week.

I held a live, daily challenge where I documented each step I took,
from building my eCommerce store, to adding products, and then
using Adwords to drive visitors to my store.

And guess what? I got my first sale by Day 4! And I've sold over
2 dozen products in the first few days!

The great news is that you can do the exact same thing…

You just need to follow my Brown Box Formula."

Another:

"I'm really excited about the response that my new Brown
Box Formula eCommerce training that I just released this
past week is getting!

This is the EXACT system that I created from the ground up
that's responsible for my 7-figure per year earnings...

…and that I follow every single day to increase those profits.

In this training, I take you by the hand and help you:

* Learn how to pick the perfect products and markets
* Find wholesalers to pack and ship your products for you
* Walk you through building your eCommerce store
* Drive targeted traffic to your store
* Increase sales conversions
* and much more!"

Code:
http://isavelink.com/41pdo9r19dr4
http://isavelink.com/4ui9k54uvslm
http://isavelink.com/sytu5ogj1s0p
http://isavelink.com/mlthl91r87es
http://isavelink.com/acxazx7i6xnm
http://isavelink.com/vo559k7nrfsw
Code:

Alexander Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur - Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers [2 Ebooks ( MOBI, EPUB )]

[Image: klnp.jpg]

Code:
Description:
Business Model Generation is a handbook for visionaries, game changers, and challengers striving to defy outmoded business models and design tomorrow's enterprises. If your organization needs to adapt to harsh new realities, but you don't yet have a strategy that will get you out in front of your competitors, you need Business Model Generation.
Co-created by 470 "Business Model Canvas" practitioners from 45 countries, the book features a beautiful, highly visual, 4-color design that takes powerful strategic ideas and tools, and makes them easy to implement in your organization. It explains the most common Business Model patterns, based on concepts from leading business thinkers, and helps you reinterpret them for your own context. You will learn how to systematically understand, design, and implement a game-changing business model--or analyze and renovate an old one. Along the way, you'll understand at a much deeper level your customers, distribution channels, partners, revenue streams, costs, and your core value proposition.

Business Model Generation features practical innovation techniques used today by leading consultants and companies worldwide, including 3M, Ericsson, Capgemini, Deloitte, and others. Designed for doers, it is for those ready to abandon outmoded thinking and embrace new models of value creation: for executives, consultants, entrepreneurs, and leaders of all organizations. If you're ready to change the rules, you belong to "the business model generation!"

Code:
http://isavelink.com/4x60drhmr3fs
Code:

CoastLearning - Concepts in Marketing [18 Videos (WMV)]

[Image: 8c0b.jpg]

Code:
Concepts in Marketing

This course provides a comprehensive survey of fundamental marketing principles and skills. Students will learn how marketing managers develop strategy, research consumer needs, and identify target markets. In addition to covering the importance of global marketing and e-commerce, students will learn how to satisfy market opportunities with the “4 Ps”— product, pricing, promotion, and placement. Each video lesson integrates a company or organization case study with core learning objectives. As each case study unfolds, students will learn general concepts, definitions of terms, product or service history, and the latest in marketing trends. The study guide reinforces the textbook and video lesson content and provides drill and practice exercises for an all-inclusive learning experience.

Produced in association with McGraw-Hill/Irwin.

INSTRUCTORS: YOU HAVE TWO TEXTBOOK OPTIONS

Textbook Option #1,
Marketing: The Core by Kerin, Hartley and Rudelius
Current Textbook Edition and ISBN
1st ed., ©2004, ISBN: 0-07-288037-6
2nd ed., ©2007, ISBN: 0-07-299989-6, Available 2/1/06
Current Student Guide Edition and ISBN
1st ed., ©2004, ISBN: 0-07-294905-8
2nd ed., ©2007, ISBN: TBD, Available: May 2006
Publisher
McGraw-Hill, www.mhhe.com, (800) 338-3987, #3
Current Faculty Manual Edition
1st ed., ©2004, ISBN: None
2nd ed., ©2006, ISBN: TBD, Available Fall 2006
Coast Learning Systems, (800) 547-4748
Publisher's Textbook Revision Cycle
2-year revision cycle, 2nd ed., ©2007, ISBN: 0-07-299989-6, Available 2/1/06

Textbook Option #21
Marketing by Kerin, Hartley, Berkowitz, and Rudelius
Current Textbook Edition and ISBN
8th ed., ©2006, ISBN: 0-07-282880-3, Available Feb. 11, 2005
Current Student Guide Edition and ISBN
1st ed., ©2006, ISBN: 0-07-321032-3, Available: Fall 2005
Publisher
McGraw-Hill, www.mhhe.com, (800) 338-3987, #3
Current Faculty Manual Edition
1st ed., ©2006, ISBN: 1-59846-031-5, Available: Fall 2005
Coast Learning Systems, (800) 547-4748
Publisher's Textbook Revision Cycle
2-year revision cycle, 9th ed., ©2008, ISBN: TBD , Available: TBD

Awards:
The Videographer Awards, Award of Distinction, Lesson #5
The Videographer Awards, Award of Distinction, Lesson #1
The Videographer Awards, Award of Distinction, Lesson #2
The Aurora Awards, Platinum Best of Show, Lesson #2
Emmy Award

Code:
http://isavelink.com/i8jcc0p3grcc
http://isavelink.com/e3v398idulyt
http://isavelink.com/7z8vbyh90oj9
http://isavelink.com/eefq1arp7z0y
http://isavelink.com/wpl4q479j0x4
Code:
09-07-2013, 05:29 PM
RE:
creativeLIVE - John Jantsch - Duct Tape Marketing [3 Webrips (WMV) 2 Docs (PDF)]

[Image: 80XsMmK.jpg]

Code:
Join consultant and bestselling author of Duct Tape Marketing John Jantsch to learn how to create an easy-to-follow marketing blueprint tailored to your small business’s needs. This three-day course takes the mystery and guesswork out of connecting to clients, translating leads into sales, and communicating the value of your company.

Behind every strong small business is a strong marketing system, but many business owners lack the resources and skills required to build a marketing plan that makes their business stand out in the crowd.

John will cover building a marketing system, creating a framework for company growth, and building your company’s online presence. From spotting ideal clients to using social media strategically to gauging the effectiveness of your marketing choices, this course will give you the tools you need to feel confident implementing a marketing plan unique to your company’s needs and goals.

If you want a strong foundation in these essential tools, John Jantsch and this three-day course will give you a practical, proven approach to creating and implementing the marketing plan your small business needs to succeed.

BIO:
John Jantsch is a speaker, marketing consultant, award winning social media publisher and author of two Wall St Journal best selling books – “Duct Tape Marketing – The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide”and The Referral Engine – Teaching Your Business To Market Itself. After working with small business owners for over 15 years and growing increasingly frustrated with the lack of a systematic approach to small business marketing, including online and social media, Jantsch decided he could make his mark on the small business world by creating the perfect small business marketing system.

Session 1 June 26, 2013
   Bonus Materials with Enrollment (Included)
       7 Steps PDF
       Ideal Client Description Worksheet PDF

Day 1 Pre-Show
   9:00 am - Introduction and Overview
   9:30 am - Strategy Business Model
   10:45 am - Perfect Marketing Stategy
   12:45 pm - Inbound Marketing Model
   2:30 pm - The Marketing Hourglass
   Day 1 Wrap-Up

Session 2 June 27, 2013
   Day 2 Pre-Show
   9:00 am - Content and Lead Capture
   10:45 am - Blogging and SEO
   12:45 pm - Email and Social Media
   2:30 pm - Mobile, Conversion, and Analytics
   Day 2 Wrap-Up

Session 3 June 28, 2013
   Advertising and PR
   Referral Generation
   Selling System
   Tracking and Planning

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7z79cg8c4u7e
http://isavelink.com/vqkw6r6xswf4
http://isavelink.com/xrmk947sdryb
http://isavelink.com/od4c3vhpnv82
http://isavelink.com/dvrq8x4zkmuf
http://isavelink.com/hf1czznoxnud
http://isavelink.com/skobk5o2awm8
http://isavelink.com/5ostvk1pxrg5
http://isavelink.com/ygnl3son7j6f
http://isavelink.com/0mg3503gxot5
http://isavelink.com/uh35bg6k7crw
http://isavelink.com/69ps07s7xmmw
http://isavelink.com/45mfdylx1t8y
Code:

creativeLIVE - Lesa Snider - How to Make Money Shooting Microstock [1 Webrip (FLV)]

[Image: vDie0lz.jpg]

Code:
There's money to be made in the realm of stock photography, specifically the super affordable royalty-free phenomenon called “microstock”. However, with so many great photographers jumping on the bandwagon, competition is stiff. In this informative session, iStockphoto's former chief evangelist shares her tips for a successful career shooting microstock. Learn what kind of photos sell, five shoot ideas guaranteed to produce results, and more. You'll also learn processing tips in Lightroom and Camera Raw, how to describe and keyword images so they're found, as well as how to save and submit your files.

Session 1 June 26, 2013
   Pre-Show
   9:00 am - Introduction to Microstock
   9:30 am - Learn What Sells
   11:00 am - iStockphoto Trends
   11:15 am - Model and Property Releases
   11:30 am - Cropping and Composition
   1:00 pm - 5 Shoots That Work
   1:15 pm - JPEG vs. Raw
   1:30 pm - Color Working
   1:45 pm - Calibrating the Raw Editor
   2:00 pm - Cleaning up an Image
   Thanks + Credits
   2:45 pm - Preparing and Saving Files to Submit
   3:15 pm - Titles, Descriptions and Keywords
   3:45 pm - General Q&A
   Wrap-Up

Code:
http://isavelink.com/8u3ngjvgpk15
http://isavelink.com/sg6pkt8t1hp3
http://isavelink.com/d5j1jh3vf9gq
http://isavelink.com/g2a9a9e8y0hm
http://isavelink.com/jmxqn21bsgik
Code:

CreativeLive - Ramit Sethi - Money + Business: Essentials for Creative Entrepreneurs (2012) - Compressed [3 MP4s]

[Image: qtm1.jpg]

Code:
Money + Business: Essentials for Creative Entrepreneurs

Take control of your personal finances, earn more money on the side, and land your dream job... all in one amazing course!

New York Times best-selling author Ramit Sethi has taught over a million students how to better manage their money and now he's bringing his proven techniques to creativeLIVE. This 3-day workshop will help you reach your personal finance goals by teaching you how to spend, save, and invest your money. Ramit will also show how to turn your passions into extra income on the side. Finally, Ramit will demonstrate how to find and land your dream job (or gigs for freelancers) and even how to negotiate your salary.

If you are one of the countless creative individuals (like us) who need a little extra help thinking about the money side of life, this workshop is for you!

Code:
http://isavelink.com/so2odjv6ifo1
http://isavelink.com/x54h00uef1j1
http://isavelink.com/nfftr8mdunis
http://isavelink.com/2vlh5lprrgj6
http://isavelink.com/zyw1dqhdpzir
http://isavelink.com/cynkvahtda59
Code:

creativeLIVE - Sandy Puc - Business Management for Photographers [4 Webrips (FLV) 1 Doc (PDF)]

[Image: Gj1PnBR.jpg]

Code:
Sandy Puc' is back at creativeLIVE for a course in business management. From business planning, conception, structure and management to marketing, niche photography and customer service, this is an all-encompassing course in making the most of your portrait studio business. You will discover faster, smarter and more effective ways to manage your time, money and resources. As if that weren't enough, you'll also find yourself filled to the brim with Sandy's infectious drive and love for photography, people and life in general.

BIO:
Sandy’s passion for connecting with people and her remarkable ability to capture her subjects’ personality make her one of the world’s premier portrait photographers. She holds the prestigious titles of Print Master and Explorer of Light from Canon USA and has served on the Board of Directors for the Professional Photographers of America. She is also featured in international television commercials for companies like Canon Asia. She isn’t as concerned with those titles, though, as much as she is proud of her ability to transform a single moment in her studio into an invaluable, time-transcending work of art. Sandy first established herself and her studio with heart-warming children’s portraits and remains one of the world’s most respected children’s portrait photographers to this day. Charity and education play significant roles in Sandy’s life as well, as Sandy's Littleton, Colorado-based studio, Sandy Puc' Portrait Design, is consistently involved with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Locks of Love, Operation Smile, The Children’s Hospital, The Food Bank of the Rockies and The Denver Dumb Friends League. Sandy is also a co-founding member of Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, a non-profit organization that provides portraiture services to families whose babies will never leave the hospital. Sandy is also a passionate photography educator. In 2008 she began Sandy Puc' Tours, where professional photographers from around the world gain first-hand insight into the industry's latest and greatest tips and techniques. Sandy is also the founder of SandyPucUniveristy.com and Ukandu.com, online resources for photographers looking to supercharge their studio through effective and innovative marketing templates and campaigns.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/bpyfbav0vj1i
http://isavelink.com/q9bhkp6rjn7h
http://isavelink.com/h34gawqhjo0k
http://isavelink.com/welz7r3x3pva
http://isavelink.com/umv8eqhzqiay
http://isavelink.com/mr9na354c2r0
http://isavelink.com/80my61p2841n
http://isavelink.com/wipscj2fhyin
http://isavelink.com/6ujfihu0w5te
http://isavelink.com/4c7awo9vvh3w
http://isavelink.com/47hutmjdynlm
http://isavelink.com/6d2i5yxzpobj
http://isavelink.com/f5qezyrzjcyt
http://isavelink.com/toqpmbbwyy47
Code:
09-09-2013, 10:23 AM
RE:
Kim Klaver - Customer Enchilada Combo [100 MP3, 3 PDF, 1 TXT]

[Image: uofw.png]

Code:
Customer Enchilada Combo

Package for Network Marketers product lovers who want to build a regular customer following.

The 12-CD set is the new and expanded version of the original 3 scripts Course, with 3-CD introduction to Kim Klaver’s New School Network Marketing.

The “orange book” is the popular If My Product’s So Great How Come I Can’t Sell It. Includes scripts and script formulas.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7vdu2lbd2dm6
http://isavelink.com/lpqliyj55423
Code:

Dan Kennedy - Million Dollar Magnetic Marketing Speech Transcript [1 Transcript (PDF) 1 Document (DOC)]

[Image: tnxs.jpg]

Code:
Dan Kennedy's Million Dollar Speech

This is the transcript of the much talked about "Million Dollar Speech" Dan Kennedy used to give to sell Magnetic Marketing at the Peter Lowe events and other events.

You can find this transcript in the torrent listed below (pages 68-98), but the OCR for that was not very good and made it nearly impossible to copy and edit.

Kennedy used this speech to make millions. Read it. Dissect it. Adapt it to your needs and make money with it. I've included a clean PDF of this transcript, along with a .DOC document for your convenience.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/0zjah3dtv7v1
Code:

Darren Hardy - Making the Shift: Your 1st 7 Days Developing the Entrepeneur Mindset [MP3s]

[Image: 3ax7.jpg]

Code:
Now that you've started your own business with a great company, product line and compensation plan, you're ready for one last ingredient - the right mindset. By choosing to start your own business, you can call yourself an entrepreneur. You have an incredible journey ahead of you. If you have always been an employee, it is important you make a shift in how you approach working your business. The instructions you need to make that shift are included on this audio. In this CD audio program, Darren Hardy, author of the Compound Effect and Design Your Best Year Ever guides, motivates and inspires you on your journey as an entrepreneur and new business owner. You will learn: * The right mindset to succeed * Five landmines (mistakes) to avoid * Immediate actions you can take today for business success * How to keep yourself motivated to grow your business In this audio, you'll also hear from: * Robert Kiyosaki * Jim Rohn For the next 7 days, listen to this audio over and over. It will keep your mind elevated, your spirit invigorated, and most important, it will help you make the shift from trading time for money to the role of business owner and entrepreneur.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/xi6ekf7gcjbd
Code:

David Frey Referral Masters Telesummit [Audios (mp3) + Transcripts (PDF) + Cheat Sheets (PDF)]

[Image: qzae.jpg]

Code:
David Frey Referral Masters Telesummit [Audios (mp3) + Transcripts (PDF) + Cheat Sheets (PDF)]

Code:
http://isavelink.com/p8z0rq6pryvh
http://isavelink.com/h6s5nac029ss
Code:

David Goldsmith - How to Create Explosive Association Growth [Video (1 AVI); 5 MP3; 1 PDF]

[Image: tqev.png]

Code:
That’s right, experience explosive growth by learning how to create it in areas that are often the most challenging for associations: membership growth and volunteer recruitment.

David Goldsmith, one of the world’s premiere Business futurists and leadership-management strategists, tells you why associations struggle to find and/or keep membership.

He explains why the premise “if you offer networking and education, members will stay,” is a myth and shows how associations can deliver on their members’ investment. He also shows you how not to rely on the altruism of volunteers and reveals the secret to discovering what volunteers really want in return for their time.

For increasing and retaining MEMBERSHIP
1.  Uncover the ONLY reason members really join that no one, until now, talked about
2.  Learn how the number 5 gets prospective members to knock down your doors
3.  Gain access to the secret of effortless renewals year after year
4.  Build a stronger, more powerful organization than you ever thought possible
5.  Achieve explosive growth 24/7/365 with little to no monetary and time investment
6.  Engage the entire organzation verses just the CEO twice a year.

For finding quality people and producing through VOLUNTEERS
1.  Tap into the TRUE motives that capture quality volunteers
2.  Implement the strategy that inspires volunteers to work for FrEE
3.  Learn how to (almost effortlessly) build the board of your dreams
4.  Know the reward that motivates every volunteer
5.  Build rapid growth through volunteers
6.  Develop an active an working Board of Directors

Code:
http://isavelink.com/7cp7kbvsh6m5
http://isavelink.com/0ex27xryurpp
Code:

Felicia Slattery - Signature Speech for Authors [15 Docs (PDF), 7 Audio (MP3)]

[Image: h2b.png]

Code:
Oftentimes as authors we are bombarded with a zillion suggestions from well-meaning marketing folks. Authors tend to be new when it comes to marketing (and maybe even writing) a book, and it’s natural to want to try most of the fun ideas. What I found, however, is that many of those highly-touted things flat out don’t work for most new non-fiction authors. So how are we supposed to sell more books?

Do you really need a publicist, for instance? What about all those press releases that cost a lot of money? Here’s a secret from my PR pro insider pal — back when Oprah was on TV daily, not even the non-fiction authors who got on her show as guest experts sold even close to just 10,000 books with their appearance. And that was in front of Oprah’s millions of audience members just waiting for her to tell them what to buy next. (Because the secret is, she wasn’t telling her audience to buy any specific non-fiction books like she did with her Book Club, which was all fiction-based). So if the juggernaut that was The Oprah Show wasn’t a good tool for marketing your book… what is?

It’s sad authors invest in the many courses on marketing your book which offer bunches of expensive marketing techniques that turn out to be a huge waste of time and money. And worse, leave you confused about how to get it all DONE and taken care of.

All of this could leave you feeling:
•    Frustrated that you’re working and working and just not getting ahead.
•    Overwhelmed with all the “must do” options and not sure where to begin and what to do next with ANY of them.
•    Lonely because there’s no one in your “real” life who’s ever done something like this and you have no one to turn to for guidance, advice, and a helping hand.

Many authors don’t realize it, but whether you’re a self-published author or going a more traditional route, the dirty little secret of the publishing world is that YOU are responsible for marketing and advertising your book. The buck stops with you. And even if you have a publisher, remember, as the author it’s your ultimate responsibility to make sure your message gets out to the people who most need to know it to improve their lives.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/ztt1dje2ew8o
Code:

Frederic Patenaude - How to Write and Sell Your ebooks [22 eBooks (PDF) + 13 Audios (MP3) + 3 Videos (MOV) + 2 Templates (HTML)]

[Image: eijbtjtj.jpg]

Code:
Frederic Patenaude - How to Write and Sell Your ebooks [22 eBooks (PDF) + 13 Audios (MP3) + 3 Videos (MOV) + 2 Templates (HTML)]

Upload contains all 12 multimedia lesson modules. The bonus advanced video lessons that are included in the current edition of the course weren't part of this (earlier) version, as far as I know.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/ai0428s444xq
Code:
67.gif
09-10-2013, 12:02 PM
RE:
GraphicRiver.net - Grid Powerpoint Template [56 Powerpoint templates (PPT+PPTX) + 1 Background Image (PNG) + 32 Icons (PNG) + 1 Help Guide (PDF)]

[Image: MPKUnoD.jpg]

Code:
Features:
2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 and 16:9)
Custom Animation
7 Color Options
32 Unique Slides
PPTX and PPT Options
Easily Editable Slides
Image Placeholder Ready

Whats in the package:
7 Files in 4:3 aspect ratio (PPTX and PPT)
7 Files in 16:9 aspect ratio (PPTX and PPT)
JPG used in the presentation
Help File

Fonts Used

Code:
http://isavelink.com/b4qpgjo9o668
Code:

Joel Widmer | Udemy Academy - Guest Blogging Blueprint [10 videos (MP4) + 9 Worksheets (PDF) + 3 TXT]

[Image: BLqPrVl.png]

Code:
Learn how you can increase your authority online, drive qualified prospects to your site and build quality inbound links with ONE simple strategy.

What was the last new restaurant you tried? How did you hear about it and why did you try it?

Typically, when I ask that question, most people tell me they tried it because a friend recommended it. A person they trusted gave the restaurant their endorsement and that's all it took.

Well, this same principle applies to ANY business. Think about your ideal customer. Who do they trust? What blogs do they read every day? If you don't know, that's ok. I'm going to show you how to find out, then I'll show you how to use that information to grow your business.

I work with businesses across every industry and the one strategy that is consistently overlooked is guest blogging. There is no better (or faster) way to gain the trust of your customers than having a website that they trust feature you and your ideas in a guest blog post.

My approach to finding, pitching and getting featured on these websites isn't magical - BUT I get results.

In this course I will show you the EXACT strategies I've used to double, and in many cases, triple the number of new leads for myself and my clients. After this course, you'll know how to:

•Identify the blogs your customers visit most
•Get featured on those sites - you'll even receive email scripts
•Save time by avoiding the wrong blogs - I'll show you how to spot the red flags
•Pick a guest topic that will position you as the expert you are
•The right way and the wrong way to promote your post

Code:
http://isavelink.com/a8tkh69avpi9
Code:

Harry Mingail - The Extraordinary Power of Project Relationships [AAC]

[Image: snNkP.png]

Code:
THE EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF PROJECT RELATIONSHIPS
. . — by Harry Mingail

PUBLISHER'S REVIEW
Bad business one-on-one or group relationships create stress, destruction and unproductively. Likewise, without great relationships, our personal lives can be empty, boring and lonely. This audiobook is packed with great ideas, techniques and many checklists to make great things happen for you. At minimum you will find something and typically many things which will reward your investment in this audiobook, with better relationships. Great relationships will generate monetary as well as a flood of other positive differences in your life. Your life is worth it! Think about all the many types of projects in your business and personal life. A project is a temporary endeavor which produces unique results.

Master the skills, practical how-to techniques and tips in The Extraordinary Power of Project Relationships. Your business life will be much more successful and so will your personal life. Invest in reading, learning and appropriately applying these techniques. Use the audiobook as a handy reference as you perform project work in the office as well as your personal life. Reward yourself. Your relationships will get better. You deserve to make their life as good as it can be! Also, good news! If you are or aspire to be a Project Management Professional (PMP) or are or want to be a Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), this book covers all the major interpersonal and leadership elements of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK).

The book addresses everything in PMBOK's Appendix G Interpersonal Skills including:

Leadership
   Teambuilding
   Motivation
   Communication
   Influencing
   Decision-making
   Political and cultural awareness
   Negotiation

Similarly this book addresses BABOK's Chapter 9.0 Underlying Competencies including:

Analytical thinking
   Problem-solving
   Behavioral characteristics
   Communication skills
   Interaction skills

Delight in the Results of The Extraordinary Power of Project Relationships. Perform, profit and prosper.

BOOK DETAILS:
Program Type: Audiobook UNABRIDGED
Duration: 9 hrs and 19 mins
Narrated by: the author
Publisher: 9 hrs and 19 mins
Release date: 24 May 2013

Code:
http://isavelink.com/gcv0oxhi48yr
Code:

HBR Guide to Getting The Right Work Done [eBook (PDF)]

[Image: e0ou.jpg]

Code:
HBR Guide to Getting The Right Work Done

IS YOUR WORKLOAD SLOWING YOU—AND YOUR CAREER—DOWN?

Your inbox is overflowing. You’re paralyzed because you have too much to do but don’t know where to start. Your to-do list never seems to get any shorter. You leave work exhausted but have little to show for it.

It’s time to learn how to get the right work done.

In the HBR Guide to Getting the Right Work Done, you’ll discover how to focus your time and energy where they will yield the greatest reward. Not only will you end each day knowing you made progress—your improved productivity will also set you apart from the pack.

Whether you’re a new professional or an experienced one, this guide will help you:

• Prioritize and stay focused
• Work less but accomplish more
• Stop bad habits and develop good ones
• Break overwhelming projects into manageable pieces
• Conquer e-mail overload
• Write to-do lists that really work

Code:
http://isavelink.com/4lytq77azvt4
Code:

Janis Pettit - Speaking to Sales [Vid 9 (MP4); PDF 6; MP3 6; HTML 3]

[Image: 977f.png]

Code:
Get new clients each time you speak– live, on tele-classes, or by phone
Multiply your sales with a powerful Speaking to Sales Success Strategy that makes selling effortless.

Never worry about how to get plenty of high paying clients again.  Become a sought after expert in your niche— one that has people seeking you out

Dear Expert Entrepreneur,

Let’s face it. At heart you’re a teacher. It’s your gift. Nothing is more exciting than sharing your knowledge and expertise to help your clients get amazing results.

Now imagine turning that passion into an extra 6 figures over the next year. Yes I know you’ve heard that before and it might seem hard to fathom. But let me assure you that I’ve done it and so have many others, including many of my clients.

And the fastest ways to do it is through speaking.  Even if speaking is a bit outside your comfort zone, understand that you don’t have to get up in front of hundreds to make speaking work for you in your business. Speaking is the FASTEST WAY I KNOW TO GET NEW CLIENTS EVERY SINGLE MONTH.

All you need is a SPEAKING TO SALES STRATEGY.

Many business owners try speaking. They take any speaking opportunity that comes their way but they don’t get great results. I did this when I started my coaching business 10 years ago. I was in a new city with no real business network and since speaking had always worked for me I was enthusiastic about getting out and speaking as often as possible. I can remember once being asked to speak at a local Rotary club meeting. Now I love the Rotary and they do great work, but they were not really my target market. I was happy to be asked and said yes. I arrived and the room was filled with men and exactly two women. (My clients are about 80% women). And the average age was quite a bit older than my typical client, with an entire table of what looked to be octogenarians who, bless their hearts, were asleep before I was introduced.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/a0c112rzs0qn
Code:

[Image: kindle.png]

Code:

Code:
http://isavelink.com/cm8t9xm1m0ep
Code:

J.F. (Jim) Straw - Mustard Seeds, Shovels, and Mountains [ eBook (mobi,epub) ]

[Image: 1ewe.png]

Code:
J.F. (Jim) Straw began his business career when he was nine years old. Since then, his business activities have generated over $500,000,000 in revenues.

In Mustard Seeds, Shovels, and Mountains: How to Succeed Using Your Physio-Psychic Power lies a powerful recipe for pulling yourself out of your daily doldrums and into the powerful, get-it-done person you were always meant to be! Right in the foreword, the author, Jim Straw, sets it out plainly for us: who in this world is successful and who isn't, with a clear, concise definition that everyone can understand. Further, he defines the rules for success and how our quest for independence, financial or otherwise, is both a journey and a personal exercise of determination and practice.

And that's just the foreword.

After beginning at the beginning, with who he is, his successes and the reasons why he has been successful, Jim Straw proceeds to detail in an easy to understand methodology, sometimes step by step, what precisely is your Physio-Psychic power and how you can tap into it. By spelling out what he did, how he did it and why he did it, Straw draws you an illustration of success that you can almost reach out and pin to the wall. He explains that there is no magic formula for success but that, instead, it is the brass ring that we can reach out and grab as we travel through life and learn its lessons. In these pages, you will grasp how success is something that YOU create. In order to have success, you need to get out and do something anything. Only then can you fully grasp success and own it.

Some of the most impactful portions of the book lie within the Faith and Failure??? chapters. Straw's approach to self-help is more of a hand up than a push forward. Analyzing and dissecting why we are not where we want to be has never been clearer than in the pages of Mustard Seeds, Shovels, and Mountains.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/1ulbeqpmewvi
Code:
09-25-2013, 06:11 AM
RE:
Hi Munch222,

Anything will be added here ?

Thanks
10-02-2013, 10:49 AM
RE:
Login....Password needed...
10-02-2013, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 12:05 PM by jimmylongy.)
RE:
(10-02-2013 10:49 AM)musclelegman Wrote:  Login....Password needed...
You can creat a account, then login and download it

(10-02-2013 10:49 AM)musclelegman Wrote:  Login....Password needed...
You can creat a account, then login and download it
11-01-2013, 11:52 AM
RE:
Joseph Menn - All the Rave; The Rise and Fall of Shawn Fanning's Napster [AAC]

[Image: hr53.jpg]

Code:
ALL THE RAVE. . — by Joseph Menn

The Rise and Fall of Shawn Fanning’s Napster

PUBLISHER'S REVIEW
At age seventeen, Shawn Fanning designed a computer program that transformed the Internet into an unlimited library of free music. Tens of millions of young people quickly signed on, Time magazine put Fanning on its cover, and his company, Napster, became a household name. It did not take long for the music industry to declare war, one that has now engulfed the biggest entertainment and technology companies on the planet.

For All the Rave, top cyberculture journalist Joseph Menn gained unprecedented access to Fanning, other key Napster and music executives, reams of internal e-mails, unpublished court records, and other resources. The result is the definitive account of the Napster saga, for the first time revealing secret take-over and settlement talks, the unseen role of Shawn’s uncle in controlling Napster, and hidden agendas and infighting from Napster’s trenches to the top ranks of the German media giant Bertelsmann.

All the Rave is a riveting account of genius and greed, visionary leaps and disastrous business decisions, and the clash of the hacker and investor cultures with that of the copyright establishment. Napster left a generation of music fans feeling that paying the recording industry close to twenty dollars for a CD was a foolish and unnecessary extravagance, which provoked a still-growing backlash against digital media consumers that might leave them with less control than ever. Here is the inside story of the young visionary and the company that made it happen.

BOOK DETAILS:
Program Type: Audiobook UNABRIDGED
Duration: 13 hrs and 59 mins
Narrated by: John Rubinstein
Release Date: Feb. 2013
Publisher: Audible, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B000ENBO0S

Code:
http://isavelink.com/jyb24gtch24n
Code:

Kristin Thompson - Command Any Room (MP4-5, MP3-18, PDF-26, DOC-5, XLS-1)

[Image: bn9d.jpg]

Code:
Dear Entrepreneur,

I’d like to personally invite you to join me as I reveal the exact steps I’ve taken to earn as much as $30,000 in a single hour from speaking!

If you’ve been struggling to bring in clients, are frustrated with the mediocre results you’ve been getting from speaking, and feel like building your business has become some kind of indecipherable mystery… I’m going to show you the easy way to use speaking to rapidly grow an army of raving fans, attract all the high paying clients you want, and finally build the lifestyle business you’ve been dreaming about.

The truth is, you don’t need to have any special abilities or natural talents to give a powerful, compelling speech that will have people lining up to hire you and buy your products (trust me, I’m not a natural when it comes to speaking… and if I can do it, anyone can).

All you need is an approach that makes building your business with speaking easy, and an understanding of some simple concepts that will crank up the cash generating power of your speaking. Once you have these things in hand, you’ll be able to…

*  Book as many speaking gigs as you want every month, and gain the power to put yourself in front of large crowds of interested, potential prospects whenever you’d like a surge of new clients and sales.
*  Deliver your message in a way that captivates your audience, creates a celebrity like aura around you, and transforms the room into raving fans eager and excited to buy your products and services.
*  Stop chasing clients and banging your head against the wall with the latest fad marketing strategies. You’ll have the keys to the kingdom once you understand how to use THE most powerful, effective marketing strategy of all: speaking. Just by getting up and talking to people for an hour, you can generate a windfall of cash and sales. And when you start systematically speaking on a regular basis like I’ll show you, you’ll launch your income and impact into the stratosphere!
*  Finally enjoy the lifestyle business you’ve always wanted. Thanks to the speaking strategies I’ll show you, I’ve been able to run a lucrative six-figure “mini empire” working just three days a week! Allowing me plenty of time each week to spend with my family.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/2up57f0am6se
http://isavelink.com/73d256zozbbe
Code:

Kristin Thompson - Rock Your Talk [1 vid (mp4); 13 mp3; 1 PDF]

[Image: bz92.jpg]

Code:
10 ROCKIN (and slightly rebellious) Experts Will Share Their Secrets and Strategies  for Cashing in Big by Speaking Your Mission and Message

You need to know how to:
•Gain big time visibility that takes you from relatively unknown, to the go-to expert everyone wants
•Create that rush of new leads, whenever you want or need them
•How to leverage your time and energy so that you can stop working all the time, and do what you love, with the people you love the most
•And you need to know what’s working RIGHT now, not 5 years ago.

You simply cannot lead if you’re hiding behind your desk…

For this reason, on March 18th – April 5th  I am hosting 10 rockin experts to show you exactly how you can increase your rock your talk and your business.

We’re covering everything you need to succeed including:
Speaking and Selling from the Stage, Million-dollar marketing and persuasion, video marketing, personal branding and style, lead generation, social media, and more!
The truth is that ANY entrepreneur, salesperson or consultant will learn TONS from this power-packed program.

And have we mentioned the…
Each call will feature a BIG Prize Giveaway valued at $300 or more!

Code:
http://isavelink.com/tvxjiu1ati94
http://isavelink.com/74685lh2kf0v
Code:

Mike Staver - Leadership Isn't For Cowards: How to Drive Performance by Challenging People and Confronting Problems [Ebook (EPUB/AZW3)]

[Image: 44au.jpg]

Code:
Publication Date: May 17, 2012

A no-nonsense guide to driving performance while still maintaining a great place to work

Leadership Isn't For Cowards offers straightforward steps to leading courageously and practical tips for driving performance. Courageous leadership means toughening your approach by being rigorous in the application of your values through the company culture. It means confronting and challenging people, and not letting them get away with being less than you know they can be. The path to courageous leadership has six components: Accept Your Current Circumstances, Take Responsibility, Take Action, Acknowledge Progress, Commit to Lifelong Learning, and Kindle Relationships. These manageable steps include:

-Identify the area in your business or life where a gap exists between your current reality and your desired reality
   -Align yourself with a person or a group of people who can commit to holding you accountable for closing the gap
   -Make a specific commitment to the outcome(s) you want and assign dates to them

With courageous leadership, you'll create a culture and a mindset that encourages and demands excellence! Follow these steps to bring out the best in your employees and lead your company to significant success.

Code:
http://isavelink.com/8vrhpl4bwriv
Code:

Luther Landro - Video Rocket + OTO [7 Documents (1 PDF + 2 Word + 4 PPT) + 1 Video (1 MP4) + 1 Audio (1 MP3) + 44 IMAGES (JPG)]

[Image: 4pc.png]

Code:
"Simple Hack Using Free Online Tools
Ranks Videos On Google Over The Weekend And Makes Clients Beg You For The Leads They Create..."

...And The Simple Online Sales Formula We Use
That Makes Your Clients Call Us Off The Hook
Begging To Pay Us $500 For This Service!

*Video Proof* Click Play Below:

Ranked In Google In Two Days!

Auto Dealer Video Results - YouTube

Create High Converting, Professional Sales Videos
And Rank Them On Google
All Using Free Online Tools...

Fellow Warrior,

How would you like to make $1,000 an hour creating simple, fun videos?

My phone is ringing off the hook with prospects (probably your clients) begging to pay $500 for video creation and ranking services. I am able to put these videos together from scratch, in 2 hours, and then rank them in Google in less than 2 days...

The best part is that he uses free online tools and follows a stupid simple 5 step formula to make these cash s****** videos. This entire business formula can be broken into 3 steps:
Video Creation Using Free Online Tools
Simple Plug And Play Video Copywriting Formula
4 Step Video Upload And Link Method To Rank Them FAST
This has turned out to be a better lead source than my own warm lead customers...

Revealed To You: The Largest Source
Of Offline Leads On The Internet...

Code:
http://isavelink.com/4ynhbzmf2imr
Code:

Lynda.com - Leadership Fundamentals with Britt Andreatta [22 Videos (MP4), 1 Exercise file (PDF)]

[Image: UuwKSUf.jpg]

Code:
Britt Andreatta is the Director of Learning and Development for lynda.com where she designs and delivers a range of training options to enhance the professional development of all employees.

Do you want to cultivate leadership traits that will help you inspire your team, successfully manage change and conflict, and better serve the needs of your organization? In this course, leadership consultant and lynda.com Director of Learning and Development Britt Andreatta explains what real leadership is, how to assess your strengths, and ways to cultivate the traits the best leaders employ to make their organizations strong and innovative. The course includes information on developing and mentoring your team, creating an engaging workplace, developing political savvy, analyzing your industry, and honing your emotional intelligence.

Topics include:
What is leadership, and when are you leading?
Mapping your leadership competencies
Dealing with changing scope and stakes
Motivating and engaging others
Increasing team performance
Developing political acumen
Creating a culture of trust and integrity
Developing resilience

Code:
http://isavelink.com/nvoau31nyiea
http://isavelink.com/k8w48k0zc1qx