34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2014, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 11:33 PM by forgottenhero.)
All in One from AppThemes latest edition classipress v3.3.2 clipper v1.5 jobroller latest verson and Vantage
Greetings to BBHF family Smile

Today i would like to share the latest and clean version of Appthemes all in one package see the list below

[Image: banner-index-ideas.png]

The package contains

1.classipress v3.3.2
2.clipper v1.5
2.jobroller latest one
4.vantage directory theme v1.21
5.Responsive directory theme by premiumpress

demo page is here who dont know about aapthemes http://www.appthemes.com/themes/

well i did not have the latest version of vantage directory themes so i included the responsive directory themes if anyone have the latest one then please share with me

or if somebody have clipper child theme kupon please do share needed badly

Note:- these are all clean themes and working like fine on my websites still i recommend please do a quick scan before using any of these themes......please check them first on your test websites.......Thanks Cool

Download here

Note:- This is not a direct download link......This link will take you to my blog where i have updated the downloads...........please take a look around my blog.....feedback and suggestions are appreciated please share your reviews so that i can improve my blog.....Thanks Smile

links are updated and my blog is up please visit my blog and give me some constructive suggestions to improve thanks

Please Rep+++ if my post is useful for you thanks
02-12-2014, 11:15 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing! Rep+ A.
02-13-2014, 02:24 AM
RE:
@broking007, I get a suspended page message when trying to use your link... Verysad
02-13-2014, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 02:09 AM by justmeagain.)
RE: All in One from AppThemes latest edition classipress v3.3.2 clipper v1.5 jobroller...
Thanks again...........
02-13-2014, 03:30 AM
RE: All in One from AppThemes latest edition classipress v3.3.2 clipper v1.5 jobroller...
@gabby sorry i did not pay remaining due...... To my hosting company Blush ...... This is why you are seeing this message will be up latest by 2morrow

@justmeagain i have revived your MSG regarding sitemile.....mate sorry i really don't have the latest one i also have the old one but if you want latest classified theme of sitemile then i can help you.....and please remove your mirror link my blog will be up by 2morrow really appreciated your effort thanks Smile
84.gif
02-13-2014, 03:33 AM
No worries, thanks for letting me know. I would like to see your blog, so I will check back tomorrow! Wink
(02-13-2014 03:30 AM)broking007 Wrote:  @gabby sorry i did not pay remaining due...... To my hosting company Blush ...... This is why you are seeing this message will be up latest by 2morrow
02-13-2014, 09:22 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Anyway you can get the latest version of Vantage? 1.3.1 or 1.3.2
02-13-2014, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 11:24 PM by forgottenhero.)
@allengts i think v1.3.2 is the latest one please share it.......thanks and repo added before the share Smile

i Heart you BBHF

links are updated and my blog is up please visit my blog and give me some constructive suggestions to improve thanks Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
02-14-2014, 02:11 AM
(02-13-2014 03:30 AM)broking007 Wrote:  @justmeagain i have revived your MSG regarding sitemile.....mate sorry i really don't have the latest one i also have the old one but if you want latest classified theme of sitemile then i can help you.....and please remove your mirror link my blog will be up by 2morrow really appreciated your effort thanks Smile
Ok, Link Removed.

And yes, let me know if you have the latest on that "WordPress Pricerr Theme" Thank you!.
03-02-2014, 11:56 PM
RE:
I See people are downloading and getting stuff for free but not thanking the person has made effort and time to do that for you.....you know what its only takes 3clicks

1.click on add reputation
2.write something
3.click on ok

if you cant do this dont download my stuff which is the latest and clean version which i bet no one have it if you still cant do that then sham on your bad asses Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
50.gif

72.gif