75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-05-2014, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 03:44 AM by tutorials.)
Ali Brown- Business Building Block
[Image: fcb32d4921c761480fe36ab54d6cbe5a.jpg]
Ali Brown- Business Building Block
Market price: $497
By: Ali Brown
Size: 585 MB
Language: English
Sales page:
Code:
http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</ali-brown-business-building-block/

If you’re . . .frustrated and stuck in a J.O.B. but don’t know how to make the leap to running your own business; already enjoying some business success but want to find an effective way to rake in more revenue; realizing your future growth is vastly limited by “holes” in your current business structure ..

Then you’re in the right place. I’m Ali Brown and I’ve grown my own business from a tiny Internet venture in my one-room New York apartment to a sprawling international organization I run with my team from my three-story beach house in Marina del Rey, California.

I’m guessing if you made it this far, you are probably somewhat familiar with my story. Please sit back and relax while I quickly cover it again. (Trust me . . . it’s really important background for what I’m going to share with you next!)

The first time I got bitten by the bug to start my own business was in 1998. I was working as a copywriter in an agency and found out freelancers not only made more money, but they had more control over their lives. “Sign me up! I’m sold!” I thought. I quit my secure job and leapt feet-first into running my own business (and destiny).

Problem was, I didn’t have a plan, or anyone to help me figure things out. I was ill-equipped for this new journey called “entrepreneurship.” So I made A LOT of beginner mistakes along the way.

I was running myself ragged trying to market one-on-one via phone, network meetings, and in-person interviews. In less than a year, I was burned out and ready to give up. I didn’t have the first clue about the basics of running a REAL business that could support me both financially and emotionally.

One of the smart things I did was use my credit card to hire a coach who got me to start thinking about things differently. Instead of treating my business like an expensive hobby (that wasn’t even covering my personal bills like utilities and a decent meal) I became aware of the qualities and skill sets I needed to build the kind of business I had imagined.

What if a SIMPLE PLAN could bust through any barriers standing in your
way to success?

I had to learn the business basics. Every one of us starts out as a beginner . . . and sometimes going back to basics is exactly what we need to learn (or be reminded of) to get where we want to be. I want to share all the steps I painstakingly learned in order to run a multi-million dollar enterprise over the past 10 years . . . and these very same steps work whether you want to run a part-time, medium-sized, or mega-global business.

For years now I’ve heard rumblings in my community about how difficult it is to implement higher-level strategies because so many people don’t have these basics in place.

I wanted to help. So I’ve retraced my own path from where I began to where I am today in an easy-to-follow roadmap.

Introducing Business Building Blocks:
Your solid foundation for growing your first million dollar company . . .
(or just running a business part-time!)

I’ve retraced my own steps to reconstruct how I grew my company to rank at #263 this year in the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in the United States. The best part is my system works for every type of business.

In Business Building Blocks, I share my 25 proven modules on income-generating strategies, carefully crafted to skyrocket your revenues, FAST!

In fact, Business Building Blocks has been carefully DECONSTRUCTED from my own personal success blueprint so you can RECONSTRUCT your business . . . from the bottom to the top!

This course is guaranteed to help you and your business, no matter what level you are at today.

Business Building Blocks is like getting a Master’s Degree in entrepreneurship!

When you sign on for this ground-breaking program, here’s what you get:

Four info-packed, professionally recorded audio CDs. I cover the areas most successful business people prefer to keep under wraps. Not sure why, but it seems the critical and basic things that keep your business thriving are simply not discussed by other leading “teachers.”
Full hardcopy transcripts. If you’re a visual learner, you’ll enjoy scanning the transcripts of the audios and writing your own notes.
Official Business Building Blocks Course Manual and Reference Guide. Don’t think you’re getting off easy by just listening to the audios. This is a workshop-style program that you’ll graduate from with your personal step-by-step guide to getting back to basics. Trust me, with over 400 pages this thorough Manual is loaded to the gills with 25 easy-to-follow modules that you can simply refer back to over and over. You’ll use it so much that I recommend you clear a nice big space for it within arm’s reach of your office chair. It’ll fast become your favorite go-to-guide.
Fun fill-in-the-blank exercises. There’s nothing like a little quiz to reinforce your learning. By doing these educational the module lessons you get practical experience about how to apply your new knowledge to your own business.
Special Question and Answer BONUS AUDIO. Listen in as I mentor other business owners, like you, by answering their personal questions and scenarios.
Stylish binders to organize your materials. You’ll be using this information for years and years, so your course is packaged in high-quality, durable materials that will stand up to lots of use. You’ll be amazed how easily you can find quick answers because of the seamless organization of this course.

This one-of-a-kind Course Manual and Reference Guide will rock your world!

I wanted to offer you the most comprehensive, thorough Course Manual covering the very basics that so many businesses hopscotch over . . . then find themselves broke. Once you have the basics down, success is sure to follow. (Once you understand how businesses grow, learning the basics is the obvious formula to wealth!)

Here is a list of each of the 25 modules in your step-by-step Course Manual.

Module 1: Exploring Entrepreneurship: The Pros and Cons of Being Your Own Boss
Module 2: Identify Your Business: Being Sherlock Holmes in the Beginning Protects You From Being Broke in the End
Module 3: Buy an Existing Business: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Module 4: Get Organized: How to Do the RIGHT Things in Less Time for Better Results
Module 5: Virtual Business vs. “Real” Business—Part 1; Advantages and Disadvantages of Both Business Models
Module 6: Virtual Business vs. “Real” Business—Part 2; Balancing Your Work with Your Life
Module 7: Finances—Part 1 Get Your Own Financial House in Order FIRST - Why Looking at a Spreadsheet Doesn’t Have to Be As Scary as the “Monster Under the Bed”
Module 8: Finances—Part 2 Fund Your Business; The Treasure Map to the Money
Module 9: Craft Your Mission Statement: Be Clear About How You Want to Make a Difference
Module 10: Write a Successful Business Plan: Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail
Module 11: Accounting—The Basics: So Easy, a First-Grader Could Do It
Module 12: Cash Flow: Don’t Forget to Get Paid
Module 13: Target Markets and Niches: EVERYONE Is Not Your Customer
Module 14: Production, Pricing, and Distribution: Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck
Module 15: Promotion and Publicity: Secrets to Shameless Self-Promotion
Module 16: Sales: It’s Not a Naughty Word
Module 17: Customer Service: Keep ‘Em Happy, Keep ‘Em Coming Back
Module 18: Growing Your Business: How to Think Like a Mogul
Module 19: Outsourcing: You DON’T Have to Do It All
Module 20: Employees (Part 1): Strategies for Finding and Hiring “Super” Employees
Module 21: Employees (Part 2): Keep It Legal
Module 22: Employees (Part 3): Make Them Thrilled to Work with You
Module 23: The Good and the Bad of Small Business: Going in with 20/20 Vision
Module 24: Regulatory and Legal Issues: The Fine Print Most Business Owners Never Learn
Module 25: International Business: It’s a Small World, After All

There’s no need for you to scramble taking copious notes, because I had my staff do the work for you! Each module features the full course material so you can follow along.

You’ll treasure this volume of information for years to come and refer to it often as your business grows!

FYI, I won’t let you go into OVERWHELM . . . it’s not necessary to apply all of these modules immediately. Just do what you can now, and set the rest aside for when you’re ready to implement.

The goal here is to go at your own pace and comfort for growth. The good news is, you’ll have all of these strategies in your arsenal, so you’re always in control of where you want your business to go . . . and how fast!
[Image: 366b27ac3db4ebe5a1ad535f6687ee23.png]
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/file/1a0f413be1b22e110a85cd32ce1e2616/Ali_Brown's_Business_Building_Block.part1.rar.html
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/file/e2956ae7f9ea686cfc32789c7dc3c77c/Ali_Brown's_Business_Building_Block.part2.rar.html
If the link is dead please send mail to me, will re-upload immediately
Support Mail:
Code:
>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion / GB Violation. Last Warning!!!]]]<<<
03-05-2014, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 06:52 PM by Moviefan.)
RE:
AWESOME share :-) Rep added!

Could you re-upload the 3rd link since it has been removed?
-► http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/file/44d31ebef380cda291e1cb944e4220db/

Thanks!!!
03-06-2014, 05:38 AM
RE:
:-( Now the file is premium (as it was before) but now too large to download with http://generatorlinkpremium.com Could you please either make it 3 files again or not premium?

60.gif