46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2018, 09:04 AM
RE: Agencies, Funnels and Getting Clients
Hi @PersonOfInterest

I want to start that I do not buy/read/watch courses on internet marketing. I just never got into that. All of my "Know How" has come from experience as an employee in sales and marketing, reverse engineering what has been successful for competitors, and last but not least free articles/videos I found online when looking for something specific.

Now, I have not gotten clients paying $10k for a website, but I know its possible. My business plan was just wasn't tailored that way. I give away free websites to my target market and pocket the monthly hosting at $10 a month, So ideally they are worth $120 annually, and customer lifetime value is average $600 from hosting alone.

After we hook them with a free website. The template purposely has social icons to direct to their social media. If they do not have social properties needed/suggested for business type. We are already in the door and earnt their trust. So upselling social profile setup and/or social media management is easier. Not to drag this post, but all my other upsells are easy once we have them hooked, ranging from email marketing, PPC management, Voice/SMS broadcasts, etc.

I haven't noticed the competition, but that probably because I haven't been looking for them, or paying any mind to them (except a select handful). Our Main marketing campaign to recruit new clients has been cold calling, and emails to follow up with our cold calls.

It seems you are targeting the wrong market, or you need to change your offer to match the prospects needs/problems.
If they don't need new clients, then probe and find out what are they having problems with or would like to improve? I lost count of how many conversations I had with prospects trying to sideline me with "I don't need a site, I got enough clients" its all BS (to me) a natural reflex response. But I keep asking th

When we are adding prospects to our CRM, they are segmented into three lists: 1. No Site 2. Crappy Site 3. Good Site. And our marketing message (offer/problem solver) is different for each list when we do our outreach.

I do suggest tapping into different geographic areas. Don't limit yourself. The phone can take you far!

Hope this helps some, feel free to ask any questions!

Keep at it, others are intimidated leaving the marketplace up for grabs.
10-30-2018, 05:36 AM
(10-29-2018 09:04 AM)Online With Ed Wrote:  Hi @PersonOfInterest

I want to start that I do not buy/read/watch courses on internet marketing. I just never got into that. All of my "Know How" has come from experience as an employee in sales and marketing, reverse engineering what has been successful for competitors, and last but not least free articles/videos I found online when looking for something specific.

Now, I have not gotten clients paying $10k for a website, but I know its possible. My business plan was just wasn't tailored that way. I give away free websites to my target market and pocket the monthly hosting at $10 a month, So ideally they are worth $120 annually, and customer lifetime value is average $600 from hosting alone.

After we hook them with a free website. The template purposely has social icons to direct to their social media. If they do not have social properties needed/suggested for business type. We are already in the door and earnt their trust. So upselling social profile setup and/or social media management is easier. Not to drag this post, but all my other upsells are easy once we have them hooked, ranging from email marketing, PPC management, Voice/SMS broadcasts, etc.

I haven't noticed the competition, but that probably because I haven't been looking for them, or paying any mind to them (except a select handful). Our Main marketing campaign to recruit new clients has been cold calling, and emails to follow up with our cold calls.

It seems you are targeting the wrong market, or you need to change your offer to match the prospects needs/problems.
If they don't need new clients, then probe and find out what are they having problems with or would like to improve? I lost count of how many conversations I had with prospects trying to sideline me with "I don't need a site, I got enough clients" its all BS (to me) a natural reflex response. But I keep asking th

When we are adding prospects to our CRM, they are segmented into three lists: 1. No Site 2. Crappy Site 3. Good Site. And our marketing message (offer/problem solver) is different for each list when we do our outreach.

I do suggest tapping into different geographic areas. Don't limit yourself. The phone can take you far!

Hope this helps some, feel free to ask any questions!

Keep at it, others are intimidated leaving the marketplace up for grabs.

What CRM do you use?
10-30-2018, 06:08 AM
(10-30-2018 05:36 AM)Eagletsar Wrote:  What CRM do you use?

I use a windows based software called "Chaos Intellect."

They have a free version called "Chaos Free," but won't have the email feature. But if you are looking for an app to manage your contacts only, the free version will be all you need.

Been using this app for 5+ years now with my team, and I highly recommend it.
10-30-2018, 10:26 PM
(10-30-2018 06:08 AM)Online With Ed Wrote:  
(10-30-2018 05:36 AM)Eagletsar Wrote:  What CRM do you use?

I use a windows based software called "Chaos Intellect."

They have a free version called "Chaos Free," but won't have the email feature. But if you are looking for an app to manage your contacts only, the free version will be all you need.

Been using this app for 5+ years now with my team, and I highly recommend it.

Thank you

26.gif