73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2013, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 06:26 AM by imtinh.)
Affiliate Link Cloaker Full
Affiliate Link Cloaker is a program created to help stop affiliate link hijacking and affiliate link bypassing. Affiliate Link Cloaker was designed to hide affiliate links.This page explains what these issues are, how the Affiliate Link Cloaker software works, why Affiliate Link Cloaker is not completely effective and how you can do the same thing for free.It also explains why I don't do any of this on my website.
What Is the Problem?
Affiliate Link Cloaker is motivated by the idea that if you use affiliate programs to sell product, then people are ripping you off. The idea that you are being ripped off comes in two flavors:affiliate link hijacking and affiliate link bypassing.

Affiliate link bypassing refers to someone just removing your affiliate link to go directly into the selling site. For example, suppose that you note a book on my site and take the link to Amazon to check it out. Once there, you decide to buy the book, but instead of just buying it based on my link, you decide that you don't want me to get a commission, so you leave Amazon, go back in and once there search for and buy the book. When you do that, you have bypassed my affiliate link and I do not get a commission.
Affiliate link hijacking refers to someone using their own affiliate link to buy a product. For example, suppose that you note a book on my site and take the link to Amazon to check it out. Once there, you decide to buy the book, but instead of just buying it based on my link, you copy the information of the URL and then substitute your own affiliate link. Then you use that new link to go and buy the book. When you do that, I do not get a commission and you do.These two things bother some people so much that they will go to some interesting lengths to try to hide or "cloak" the affiliate link to prevent both of these. (I'll explain later how I feel about these, and why they don't bother me so much.)One product that does this is called the Affiliate Link Cloaker.
What Is Affiliate Link Cloaker?
Affiliate Link Cloaker is a software tool that creates a "frames page".Frames are a way of showing more than one "real" page inside of a browser. You go to one URL, and once you are there, you see several actual, real pages. This is most commonly used by people who want to have their navigation buttons on one page and their content on another page. Then when you click the navigation buttons, the content page changes, but the navigation buttons do not.But frames pages can also be used to "hide" a page. To do this you create a frames page that doesn't do anything except display another page inside of it. When you do this, the browser displays the URL of the outer or framing page and doesn't show the URL of the page being displayed inside.The Affiliate Link Cloaker uses this technique. It creates a page onyour site that is a frames page that actually displays another page inside of it.
Download link :
Quote: http://www.blackhatauto.com/software/aff...oaker.html
01-28-2014, 09:30 PM
RE:
dead link.
01-29-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Affiliate Link Cloaker Full
In case you use Wp robot it does it without any additional Link Cloaker
(01-28-2014 09:30 PM)RiddleLo Wrote:  dead link.
05-16-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 10:45 PM by Mark Zuck.)
RE:
Sounds like Webception
feel free to donate at the addresses below
BTC: 1L8XQ3iW9jxuppHBhnuWNU6G74Qg5rNQWN
ETH: 0xBc5AcB6fA8736055D686BaE16D3C43Ca9E2D2AeF

42.gif