46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2014, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 06:09 AM by KeY.)
Adworkmedia ? cpalead??
Hello guys,

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The offers are in Adworkmedia where the following condition: [/font]No Points or Cash allowed. Can be used for Non-Incentive Campaigns freely! [font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Can I promote it through PPC??[/font]
[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]another question : Offers CPALead does not have the conditions, does this mean that all methods of promotion allowed ?? [/font]
[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Please, I want to answer ... Thank you[/font]
03-15-2014, 07:43 AM
RE:
What you want? Go with Adworkmedia use the link in my signature and you will be accepted easy :)
03-15-2014, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 07:56 AM by KeY.)
RE:
(03-15-2014 07:43 AM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  What you want? Go with Adworkmedia use the link in my signature and you will be accepted easy :)
It is not necessary that I register through your link :) I am a member of the company and was accepted quickly ....Read my question well before the you answer ...

My question about this condition in some of the Offer : No Points or Cash allowed. Can be used for Non-Incentive Campaigns freely!

Can I promote them by PPC??

72.gif