41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2014, 09:03 AM
[Advise needed] Adult CPA offer blackhat - what to tell about the traffic source?
Hi guys!

I'm interested in promoting a certain adult CPA offer that pays $6 per sign up. I can send real quality leads to the offer, the only thing is that the traffic is sent in a blackhat way from a social site.

So here's what the affiliate manager asked me:

"Can you please share information where are you going to buy the traffic and how.Please send screenshots for similar campaigns that you are running and as much Information possible.

This will help me to get you in a good place in front to get budget for this offer."

What should I reply to get reaccepted for the offer? I can't reveal the traffic source because it's a blackhat.

Sure I can send him real screenshots of a campaign I currently promoting and getting about 30-40 clicks a day and 2-3 leads.
But what detailed information should I tell him about the traffic?

Does any of you have any experience in regard?

Thanks
[Image: social-traffic.gif]
06-25-2014, 03:28 AM
RE:
Most of my campaigns are adult, and their are lot of sources you can say you use. I'd setup a cheap campaign on choker traffic, spend maybe $50 - $100, and you'll get a ton of traffic. It won't be high quality and probably won't convert, but if you mix that with your blackhat strategy, the numbers will look good.

Send him screenshots of your choker traffic campaigns, and you should be fine.

63.gif