37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Adult Autobot Tubesite Tool - Please Help With Suggestions On Any Must Have Features I Might Be Missing
I'm interested is this ready for testing?
11-15-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Adult Autobot Tubesite Tool - Please Help With Suggestions On Any Must Have Features I Might Be Missing
It still requires some more minor work before I would release it for testing. I am also unsure on how to release it and how to let people test it.
11-16-2016, 09:31 AM
Here are a few screens of what it looks like right now, the choice of tube sites, accounts and proxies has no GUI yet.

Download page, here you enter URLs to download, once you press download it adds the URL to the download queue and after download it remuxes/watermarks the video if the checkbox was checked.
[Image: UKGaHwO.png]

GUI to edit video title tags and description
[Image: mKUbBwQ.png]

Upload page, here you simply upload all the videos and see the status of the progress, in this example there's only one site and i have not started any upload.
[Image: r04ZDWZ.png]

All this is in working order right now, will be adding in GUIs to edit accounts and proxies as well. Feedback and suggestions are welcome, i would also appreciate if someone with know-how around the community could give me some suggestions on how to price and release this.
11-18-2016, 10:25 AM
Can you PM me when this has been completed and for sale!
11-24-2016, 04:44 AM
BUMP BUMP this is amazing! I am just about to start ADULT CPA following a V.I.P method shared here and this is the missing piece man.

Please let us know what is going on with this and I am not sure what the value is $$ wise but this surely can be "vetted, tested and made into a real "Nugget" of a tool I feel.

I am willing to pay for some beta access and to also show I am serious and creating and amazing tool for us..

Then you wont need a full time job man, Adult CPA pays very well and creating bots, softwares I can only image how lucrative that can be!
82.gif

44.gif