66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Adsense alternative RELAY WORKING!
Hello, in first wanna say few things I'm will give referral url, not for that I want to trick somebody and get some money, but I want to share god thing and get not much in return.

So my story starts from that, I whose working with adsense half years, I whose making in month 3000 euros, one day I got email, I think I`m not only one from this forum that got this email, so email is that my adsense account whose disenabled. I whose feeling like this is end of my life, my dreams crushed and I whose very frustrated. So like everybody I made appeal, but like 90% it whose unsuccessful after that adsense banned my domain name.

So I have traffic, but no more income, like everybody I started to google about alternatives. There is plenty of alternatives, but which one choose? I applied in 25 networks. basically all of them did not accept my page, because it is adult dating page.

Then one day after 2 weeks searching I found one blog that whose posted all best ad networks and one whose in 1 place from 30 networks. It whose unknown network newer mentioned, it is new one and very fast growing, this whose in description. So I think why not to try, I will say again I whose wery sceptical about this network. I applied and waited 3 days, then contacted admin via skype and he approved my website. So I started to earn 50 dollars in day, not 300 but it is something, the best thing that they pay after 2 weeks and they pay 2 times in month. You can get money via paypal. So now I`am earning 1500 dollars in month, not gold mine, but I can live from this money, but there is hint that if you have 3 websites you can earn 4500 in month.

So money who's going but I whose thinking that it will be some scam and I will not get money and today I got my money in paypal, I`am very happy and I can give any proofs that you need, it really works, so if you need adsense alternative you can try, if you wanna thank my for this tutorial give some rep and use my link, if you wanna some proof justs write here and I will post here.

Happydance Happydance Happydance

Link
07-17-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Adsense alternative RELAY WORKING!
Or somebody got approved?
07-17-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Adsense alternative RELAY WORKING!
what network did you apply to

31.gif