35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Adsense Defender standalone script (need NULL)
Hi everybody,

long time ago I bought Adsense Defender which is a script you can upload
to your server which helps to protect your adsense account against click bombs.

It worked fine all the time but now it seems that the creator of the script didn't renew his domain name so the license validation always fails resulting in no more showing up the adsense ads.

Is here someone who can remove the validation code from the script that it will work again?

You can download it for testing at
mediafire.com/?nj515u5nrvafdss

Thanks,

Chamelion
10-23-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Adsense Defender standalone script (need NULL)
Nothing seems to be encoded... So that makes things easy.
I will look into this as much as I can and see if I can disable the license validation process while keeping the script functional.

Question: due to the license validation failing because the developers server no longer is accessible; is this causing the script to not work or function?
B E S T B L A C K H A T F O R U M
(™))::::::::({/,/,/,/,// X 3 C //,/,/,/,/,/,/,`>
10-26-2015, 03:33 AM
Xecution thx a lot for trying to help.

Since it shows "licensing failed" or "inactive" it sin't working any longer resulting in not showing up any adsense ads after adding some sorts of ads and adding the shortcode for it to the website instead of using the real adsense code which was working fine for many years.
10-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Thx Xecution for checking out if you can help out on this.

The script isn't working any longer since it shows the status "license not active" which means when you create the protected code for an adsense ad it wouldn't show up on the website any longer which it did for many years when the website was stil available and the license was active.

For this reason I assume that the alternate adsense ads code will work again as soon as the licensing system was removed from the script.

42.gif