55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Add Color to your Folders on Your Windows O.S
Code:
If you use a lot of folder on your OS (the most of us do ),then you might find difficulty in identifying the particular folder that you access regularly. Sometimes we want to distinguish that folder with all other folders for easier identification. Here is a software called Folder Colorizer which helps in adding color to your folders on windows operating system.

Code:
Folder ColorizerOne of the best and free software to add color to your folder. As this is a free software, it tries to install other software during installation. Make sure uncheck them during installation.Here is the screenshot where you need to uncheck to prevent other software installation. Please note, I’m using Version. 1.3.2. In upcoming version developer might add even more software to it. So carefully watch instructions during installation.

[Image: jv5ijp.jpg]

Code:
Once you complete installation, go to any folder and right click and select Colorize! and then choose the color that you want to add to your folder.The added color stays even after removing the software. If you wish to restore or remove folder color to an original color, then choose Restore original color option.

[Image: b97tzd.jpg]

Code:
You can also add or delete colors to that list by going to Colorize!>> Colors…When you add color to folder you may find some delay in showing that color on folder. Sometimes you need to refresh that window to see changes.

[Image: 2qn5krp.jpg]

Code:
This is the only software which is free and supports all windows O.S. There are few paid software are available to add color to folder, but I’m not listing those here. I guess this free solution is enough for adding color to your folders.
Supported O.S:  Windows 8/7/Vista/XP

Download: Folder Colorize
05-18-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Add Color to your Folders on Your Windows O.S
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2c9b8.../analysis/

SHA256: 2c9b82cfa47571c4e96bcf0bf8fd19dda6b5a9b0790a9d66e00f8997b0ba6b61
File name: FolderColorizerSetup.exe
Detection ratio: 6 / 54
Analysis date: 2015-05-17 21:50:04 UTC ( 5 hours, 9 minutes ago )
05-20-2015, 10:37 PM
All False positive bro, and the link is from the original website :
Code:
http://softorino.com/products
06-12-2015, 02:14 AM
Thanks for sharing this free software. Looks good to me, cool but. Does anyone had some problem while installing this? any bugs?. It will not lessen your speed?
10-25-2015, 04:01 AM
Thank you and Rep. added
64.gif
10-25-2015, 05:08 PM
you welcome guys.
11-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Nice Thread Thanks

44.gif