46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2013, 03:36 PM
About new Keyword Planner
Hi, BBHF!

What do you think about new KP? Is this useful for you? Or not?

I'm just interesting about impressions, because in my personal opinion KP is not too good for seo analysis at this time... (Hello, Matt C.) - So, what's you think about that?
09-03-2013, 01:56 PM
RE:
Here is my opinion http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Your...rd-Planner
09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
RE:
So, with KP we're have results:

1) targeted
2) lower volume
3) narrow

- Perfect?!
- Yeah!
- But, what about high volume SERP results?!
- [answer is empty] ... <=== And that is main issue
09-04-2013, 06:02 PM
RE:
Has lots of cool features :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
09-05-2013, 01:50 AM
RE:
I love it!
58.gif
09-17-2013, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013 12:17 PM by cautiontapedmummy.)
RE:
...well, the first question you might ask yourself is, "What's the good business reason for having this keyword tool?"

What information are you needing to extract from the tool? There are so many options and results possible, that to simply choose one because it's "cool" is not a good business reason.

Match the needs to your choice and budget (unless you can find one that's cracked)... though, I'd have to say keyword tools are the one thing I always pay for, as they are contantly being updated... and the support/forums for the tool is a must... otherwise, you'll waste a lot of time.

That said, The Keyword Planner is pretty basic (more of a search scraper than a research tool) and the only reason this guy is charging so much is because... well... your guess is as good as mine... I passed on this one, even when I had a chance to buy it cheap.

55.gif