5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2018, 01:12 AM
About content samurai deal
Do you think this deal is ok?

https://www.contentsamurai.com/black-fri...ial-offer/

Are samurai products still useful?
02-11-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: About content samurai deal
I really doubt it. The product is really limited in what it can do. Only useful for creating story board/motivation videos
02-26-2019, 09:29 AM
If only we can get the text to speech engine it uses, it will be great. This is one of the best text to speech app I have ever come across.
03-05-2019, 06:30 AM
thanks Dear i have never tried this one but upon your comment i registered for trial and found what i search for from long time good TTs , excellent Happydance
Reps added

(02-26-2019 09:29 AM)lezz Wrote:  If only we can get the text to speech engine it uses, it will be great. This is one of the best text to speech app I have ever come across.
Not all brilliant is Gold | Sharing is caring

Regards and respects 61heart
03-12-2019, 04:03 AM
(03-05-2019 06:30 AM)snow revolution Wrote:  thanks Dear i have never tried this one but upon your comment i registered for trial and found what i search for from long time good TTs , excellent Happydance
Reps added

(02-26-2019 09:29 AM)lezz Wrote:  If only we can get the text to speech engine it uses, it will be great. This is one of the best text to speech app I have ever come across.

You are welcome. I hope someday the text to speech that various other platforms offer is close or even better than what this platform has. You can definitely use this for voiceover in your videos if not for creating videos directly from the software.
49.gif
05-05-2019, 11:28 PM

I spent hours searching for the best speech synthesis tool to transform text into audio.
I've tried dozens of services to find the best of them.

And I think I found the best voice synthesis tool available on the web in 2019 (for the general public):

Google Cloud Text-to-Speech
_https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/

I hope this tool can help you!
05-26-2019, 05:38 PM
I tried Content Samurai for one month and found it to be quite useful.

I stopped paying for it because it did seem quite limited, for the videos I wanted to make, there were very limited relevant images and videos based on the keywords in the video text.

I would have to source my own images and videos to get the full benefit and that's not what I thought would be necessary with Content Samurai.

A couple of the more experienced members were producing cool videos in the Facebook group, but not everybody would be able to do that.
Also, the sales video makes it look like you could produce a perfect video in a few minutes, but that just wasn't the case.

I think it would be of more value if it were a one time fee though.

45.gif