34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2012, 05:56 AM
[ASK] How to Free Internet with VPN UNLIMITED GSM?
many out there that provide VPN account with a hefty price tag. But I do not fully believe the sale. if no one knows. please Verysad
09-03-2012, 06:09 AM
RE:
I use HMA Pro as my VPN, it cost about $80 for the year but I get to use it on 2 machines at the same time.
I have never considered using a free VPN as they are not totally secure so a free one sounds a bit dodgy to me, they could have access to anything that you do online via the VPN.
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
09-03-2012, 06:15 AM
RE:
(09-03-2012 06:09 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  I use HMA Pro as my VPN, it cost about $80 for the year but I get to use it on 2 machines at the same time.
I have never considered using a free VPN as they are not totally secure so a free one sounds a bit dodgy to me, they could have access to anything that you do online via the VPN.
thanks. whether the program is to make you comfortable during this? I also wanted to try it. but I do not know which one should I choose?
09-03-2012, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 07:23 AM by HairyNed.)
RE:
HMA Pro is very good and has many countries IP's that you can connect with. It does have secure connections and non-secure connections.
I use the UK IP's to watch TV as I grew up in London and moved overseas a few years ago and the TV where I live is not very good and usually in a language that I am not fluent in. I use other countries IP's to connect to forums and sites that only allow people living in those countries to become members, this is for backlinking and SEO tasks. I also use random IP's for downloading direct links for the shares I find here and on other forums so that the developers/owners do not see who I am when I take their products.
I also rent a few private VPN's for paypal accounts, etc, but these are just single IP's that only I use. I have rented these for many years and the IP will only change if I request it.
If you just need a general VPN for having new IP's to visit sites, etc, then HMA is a very good choice as it has over 4,000 IP's to choose from. If you require something a bit more secure then you should look into a private VPN but this would limit you to just 1 IP per payment, however most companies will do a discount on multiple IP's.
You could also rent private proxies and attach them to your browser which would do the same job but be a little more secure as you would not need to connect through someone else's system. You can find many companies that have proxies available from most countries around the globe.
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
09-03-2012, 01:16 PM
RE:
I agree with HairyNed. I'm also using HMA Pro currently and it gives us the flexibility to select the IPs from any possible country that we fancy. The way they keep on adding new servers and new countries shows that they are quite good in offering the VPN services. Last I check they have 276 VPN servers in 51 countries with over 30K+ IPs to choose from.

You can try out the 1 month with 30 days money back guarantee to see if you like it. However bear in mind that the money back guarantee has some terms and condition to qualify for the refund.
56.gif
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
09-04-2012, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 06:04 AM by frenklin.)
RE:
(09-03-2012 07:20 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  HMA Pro is very good and has many countries IP's that you can connect with. It does have secure connections and non-secure connections.
I use the UK IP's to watch TV as I grew up in London and moved overseas a few years ago and the TV where I live is not very good and usually in a language that I am not fluent in. I use other countries IP's to connect to forums and sites that only allow people living in those countries to become members, this is for backlinking and SEO tasks. I also use random IP's for downloading direct links for the shares I find here and on other forums so that the developers/owners do not see who I am when I take their products.
I also rent a few private VPN's for paypal accounts, etc, but these are just single IP's that only I use. I have rented these for many years and the IP will only change if I request it.
If you just need a general VPN for having new IP's to visit sites, etc, then HMA is a very good choice as it has over 4,000 IP's to choose from. If you require something a bit more secure then you should look into a private VPN but this would limit you to just 1 IP per payment, however most companies will do a discount on multiple IP's.
You could also rent private proxies and attach them to your browser which would do the same job but be a little more secure as you would not need to connect through someone else's system. You can find many companies that have proxies available from most countries around the globe.

thanks for the explanation. I'm very satisfied ..
in my country many sites are blocked by the server. Angry

I've tried using proxy finder to find a proxy that I can use. but it haya work temporarily. so had to find a new proxy. possible by HMA could use a few weeks

I am not enjoying the surf. I may be a way you can enjoy while relaxing fun. Smile

Thank you very much

(09-03-2012 01:16 PM)FreshAir Wrote:  I agree with HairyNed. I'm also using HMA Pro currently and it gives us the flexibility to select the IPs from any possible country that we fancy. The way they keep on adding new servers and new countries shows that they are quite good in offering the VPN services. Last I check they have 276 VPN servers in 51 countries with over 30K+ IPs to choose from.

You can try out the 1 month with 30 days money back guarantee to see if you like it. However bear in mind that the money back guarantee has some terms and condition to qualify for the refund.
ok. many people assume that HMA is one of them. including you. till has 276 VPN servers in 51 countries. I will try it .. Thanks ...
10-14-2012, 11:35 AM
RE:
(09-03-2012 07:20 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  HMA Pro is very good and has many countries IP's that you can connect with. It does have secure connections and non-secure connections.
Where do you go to rent private proxies

48.gif