43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-14-2021, 06:00 AM
(ASK) Covid - is this true?
Is this true, when we have no contact to other people...
that we can not get Coronavirus?

Thank you for Answer!!!
Thanks

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
11-14-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: (ASK) Covid - is this true?
Buddy, yes, it's true. Read these two articles.

Quote:https://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2...-airborne/
https://www.epa.gov/coronavirus/indoor-a...s-covid-19
11-14-2021, 03:18 PM
(11-14-2021 06:22 AM)gbear Wrote:  Buddy, yes, it's true. Read these two articles.

Quote:https://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2...-airborne/
https://www.epa.gov/coronavirus/indoor-a...s-covid-19

Good and interesting articles, thanks.

11-14-2021, 03:23 PM
I just read this:
(translated with google)

RESPECT FOR THE VACCINE ...

Quote from a Pharmacist

Of all the vaccines I have known in my life (whooping cough, diphtheria, tetanus, smallpox, measles, rubella, mumps, hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I have never seen a vaccine which requires you to wear a mask and keep your distance, even if you are fully vaccinated. I have never heard of a vaccine that causes the virus to spread even after vaccination. Before that, we had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get a vaccine. There was no discrimination, if you weren't vaccinated no one tried to make you feel like a bad or selfish person. I have never seen a vaccine threatening relationships between family and friends. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens livelihoods, work, or school. After all of the vaccines I have listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides and condemns a society like today and disintegrates the social fabric. .. while we fight ... it's a powerful vaccine! He does all of these things that are mentioned BUT NOT WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR ..

11-14-2021, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2021 10:19 PM by mthomas.)
Because it's not about protecting the public or doing the right thing...
It's about political power in the hands of the politicians against anyone that dares to oppose these draconian and unnecessary shot/mask mandates, shutdowns and other nonsensical forced, illogical rules based on pseudo-science...
- The "vaccines" don't work like past vaccines.
- The definition for "vaccine" has been changed by the CDC to conform with this new non working "vaccine".
- Science shows us that masks don't protect you from the virus and may even be harmful when worn for extended periods of time.
- Social distancing does little to stop the spread (i.e. sitting six feet apart while having many people breathing out into the same room over a period of time).
- The "vaccines" in some people have caused health issues right after being administered (or soon after) and we have NO data on long term effects of the shots. Interesting that the CDC or the pharmaceutical companies aren't keeping track of these short term and long term effects.
- Why is it that in drug commercials on TV they list every known health issue that MIGHT be caused by use of the drug but with Covid vaccines you are told NOTHING about any side effects?
- In some US States and foreign countries the rate of infection is HIGHER in those that were given the shots then in those who were not. (look it up, it's true).
- Why hasn't Ivermectin been thoroughly researched? It's been 2 year's already since this drug has been used to prevent and treat Covid....with supposedly outstanding results in some countries (like certain Indian States compared to those that didn't use it)????? (not saying it works, but why hasn't the CDC or WHO gone to those Indian States to verify or deny whether the reports are true and the drug was the cause of the MASSIVE differences in reported infection and death rates between Indian States??? (ie between those that used the drug and those that didn't)?
- Why hasn't the CDC or WHO investigated whether or not aspirating the syringe (needle) used to administer the "vaccine" may be the cause of the minority of people becoming adversely affected by the drug right after getting the shot? Why hasn't this become the standard procedure for "vaccination" shots until it's been proven to not be connected to the health issues? (I thought the Hippocratic Oath says to do no harm, and if it has NO bad effect to aspirate the needle, why isn't it standard protocol by the CDC and WHO?)
- Why isn't Ivermectin allowed to be given to doctor's patients for Covid? (even if it doesn't work which hasn't been proven yet, it might save millions if it does. Even if just a placebo effect. Remember, it's been given over 3.7 billion times to humans for other issues without hardly a bad outcome, like aspirin, so why the worldwide blackout to keep if from the public by those in power?) Wonder if money might be the cause?
- Why haven't the CDC and WHO issued statements for getting people to immediately lose weight since that along with weight induced diabetes/high blood pressue/etc. are all weight related, comorbidities that DIRECTLY affect the hospitalization and death rates for Covid? AND weight (except for a very low percentage of thyroid or other medical issues) can absolutely be DECREASED by diet, exercise and a little willpower.....Also, why haven't all the Greta Thunbergs been screaming about the sugar related epidemic causing all this massive weight gain in people which is putting them at HUGELY greater risk levels of hospitalization (for ALL medical conditions and Covid) and death? Why haven't THEIR health premiums been increased if you are increasing people who haven't been "vaccinated"???????
- Why have the large social media company's been censoring doctor's and nurses who are giving their front line experiences for this disease? Why are they so afraid of having the truth come out?
And my personal issue.....
- Why is "Doctor" Death Fauci still employed and not in jail for funding/starting this China Virus and lying to Congress and the world about it?
Once he's gone you can include NY Governor Cuomo for killing the old people he put into old age homes with people who had confirmed cases of Covid, politicians/CDC/WHO that kept Ivermectin (if it turns out to actually work like it's been reported to in India) that held this information and medication from MILLIONS of people that could have been saved from taking it and the CEO's of the pharmaceutical and social media companies that lied to the public about the "vaccines" and censored information from getting out to the masses.
- Almost forgot the politicians that needlessly shut down businesses and ruined lives and fortunes over a disease that has a less than 1% death rate (when calculated correctly without the BS numbers being posted by hospitals to get government funds for every "Covid" death) which is little more/less than the yearly flu. And of cause let us not forget the absolute hypocrisy of these same politicians telling US what to do, while doing the exact opposite themselves.....ie not wearing masks (too many as#@$les to list here), not having to wear masks in the Senate/Congress but our kids in school do, not having a mandatory shot rule (again Senate/Congress), having large gatherings on their properties (Obama, Pelosi, etc.) going out and partying in small places (less than 6 ft) or to restaurants and not wearing a mask, etc........

Wake up people this "pandemic" was a huge propaganda trick to steal your money, rights and freedoms right from under your noses while the majority of people willfully went along for the ride because of the unwarranted fear they stoked into the population with lies, pseudo-science, manipulated data and omitted and censored information.

Do YOUR research (as best you can given social media's blackout of information) and start to ask questions about things that don't seem to add up and use historical facts to make connections to what is happening now...does it make logical sense? Heck, you should look at the news reports from the past 2 years and see how you've been lied to, "facts" have changed and information has been withheld from the public....it's incredible the propaganda we are being subjected to during this "pandemic".
16.gif
11-14-2021, 09:53 PM
FEAR is the Currency of Contol
11-16-2021, 03:24 AM
Mthomas: literally the most exhaustive (but still readable) breakdown of the current situation I've come across. Props (and reps already given).
11-16-2021, 07:39 AM
Mthomas
Love your post.

IMO:Absolute truth!

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
11-16-2021, 11:01 AM
Good question. You need to understand why and how you fall ill in the 1st place. Whether you go out or not, if you are not taking good care of yourself, not hydrating enough, not getting enough nutrients, not eating healthy, not getting enough sun, not exercising and keeping your body moving, not getting enough sleep, not in the best mental state, you'd very likely to fall ill regardless.

You also need to understand what a virus is. Can you really "catch" them? When they are not even a living organism? Do virus really transmit from one person to another? If a healthy person stays in the same house with a sick person, and the healthy one in turn fall ill, is it because of the sick person? What if the healthy one didn't fall ill? Was it because he's strong enough to "fight off" the so called virus?

In my opinion, these so called viruses, bacteria, and even cancer, they are NOT the bad guys. They feed off all the bad stuffs in your body. It's their job to get rid of the weak and unhealthy, that's how nature works. If your body is all healthy and clean, there is nothing to feed and get rid off so they don't do anything even if they exists inside of you.
11-16-2021, 11:49 AM
(11-14-2021 03:23 PM)berlinerin Wrote:  I just read this:
(translated with google)
Quote from a Pharmacist

I don't see a problem with the vaccines, it's the nature of the epidemic and the polarization that makes us cling tightly to a position, believing only in what reflects our beliefs.

"Of all the vaccines I have known in my life I have never seen a vaccine which requires you to wear a mask and keep your distance, even if you are fully vaccinated."

And I had never experienced a pandemic situation before. It is a highly contagious virus, requiring urgent new solutions. There are several vaccines, each with a different degree of effectiveness, and an anti-vaccination movement that in my opinion is utter nonsense.

"I have never heard of a vaccine that causes the virus to spread even after vaccination."

To this day, I've never heard this - except in fake news about vaccine problems.
The fact is that today we hear a lot of false news on a wide range of subjects, and that didn't happen before because we didn't have this "epidemic of social networks"... using algorithms to gather people sharing the same beliefs (true or false) just to reinforce our opinions, and ignore everything else.

"There was no discrimination, if you weren't vaccinated no one tried to make you feel like a bad or selfish person."

With a highly contagious virus, we started to discuss what is most important:
- the right to help stop the pandemic, or
- the right to help her perpetuate it.
Whatever my position is, do I have an unlimited right, or is it limited by the rights of other people?
We are talking about life and death.

I have never seen a vaccine threatening relationships between family and friends.
- I had never seen political disagreements destroying long-term friendships either, but now polarization - heavily amplified by social media - managed to do this.

In these matters, the old and trustworthy science is being sidelined, even despised.
Has science failed before? Yes! Has science sought to correct these flaws? Yes!
I prefer to side with science.
Has the pharmaceutical industry failed before? Yes! But is there any better solution than science? If there is any thing better than, I don't know.
Call it "big pharma" if you like, but in my country the "small pharma" had its profits multiplied, just by manufacturing an ineffective drug that was believed to be able to fight covid.
Add to that problem people who are specializing in making money by posting controversial videos on youtube. They divulge anything controversial to ensure that their loyal followers continue to give their channels an audience. The goal is not to spread the word, it's to make money.
Are we really looking for a solution, or are we just helping to perpetuate the problem?
55.gif

36.gif