32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-15-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: ANDY SHAW - A Bug Free Mind
hi does anybody has the pdf of part 1 and 2 of A Bug Free Mind by Andy Shaw? A share would be absolutely fantastic and appreciated. :)
01-17-2017, 03:10 AM
Hi as far as I know the 2 big books have never been released on pdf- But there is a 100 page pdf on here that has the first 5 chapters if you haven't seen that yet-
01-19-2017, 10:16 PM
(01-17-2017 03:10 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Hi as far as I know the 2 big books have never been released on pdf- But there is a 100 page pdf on here that has the first 5 chapters if you haven't seen that yet-

Hi Theo1,

Really? So Andy Shaw did not release the pdf form of these books? I thought it would be more logical to release the pdf first then upsell the audio. hmm...

I've searched the net but I haven't got the whole pdf copy yet, just the sample.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
01-19-2017, 11:18 PM
REVIEW FOR A BUG FREE MIND PART 1: CREATING A BUG FREE MIND - THE SECRET TO PROGRESS

I've read so many books about accumulating wealth such as Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, Wallace D. Wattles' The Science of Getting Rich, Riches Within Your Reach by Robert Collier, George Clason's The Richest Man in Babylon, The Secret, Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks, The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco, Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. All of them have been helpful in my progress in accumulating wealth. I will accumulate wealth with the things that I know, I worked hard and will have it. But something else will happen, like a betrayal of a partner then I'll lose that income stream. It seems like for me accumulating wealth is hardwork. It is what my parents and my mentors taught me. I should work hard. And I know myself I'm a hardworker.

But still I know that there seems something else missing in the equation. It seems always an uphill battle in getting success. I'm always on the rush. Always busy. Stressed. Had my bouts with depressions and regular anxiety attacks. I'm also on my toes, always afraid what will tomorrow bring. Always blame myself for my mistakes. Then I've stumbled upon this book A Bug Free Mind by Andy Shaw. In this book he taught me to live not in the past or future but into the now. My power is nowhere else but the now.

Our mind is like a computer, but if there is a build up of junk on it (like viruses or bugs) then it will start to run slow. When you run an application like Photoshop or Word, it will be slow, and you'll have a hard time getting things done towards your success. e.g. becoming rich. So therefore if you want to run your computer faster, remove the bugs. But unlike a computer, we cannot restart our mind. Even though it has lots of "bugs" aka limiting beliefs we cannot just be able to restart it. But we can eliminate the bugs or limiting beliefs by identifying it and shining the light on it. And to be able for you to control your mind and not your ego controlling it. That way you'll be awake or conscious. In this book he will teach you the process on how to eliminate these bugs that hinders you getting the life that you want.

There is so much to be learned on this book that I really have to spend time listening to it and grasping the life changing ideas in this books. I only started listening to this book for 2 weeks now and I can already see the difference. I don't rush now and yet I get more things done. I'm not depressed or anxious now, and I see myself happy now. I can easily laugh at things. I can spot myself when I have negative thoughts or negative patterns like blaming or worrying and suddenly I'll be able to shift my mind into "no-mind" then that negative pattern suddenly disappear. I started a new routine, jogging everyday since Jan. 5 this year and until now I'm able to stick to that routine everyday. At this time I'm still far from 67 days but it's not hard for me to go out of my house and run. My body wants it and I automatically do it. I am almost done with the very first product that I'll sell online. And I am not attached on whatever outcome it will give me, all I want is what will I learn from it and correct my course if there are mistakes. I'm not afraid now. And many more noticeable and subtle changes. And I just halfway to my second listening of this audio book. (I've opted not to listen to the second book just yet.)

I know some of the Gurus identified these bugs already like T. Harv Eker in his The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. But I think Andy Shaw nailed it better. It's clearer and he not only identified it but went to the source and will teach you how to remove the bugs. But you'll not remove all the bugs in just one reading. He said that maybe you'll remove around 80-85% of the bugs in the first reading then more in your next readings. So yes, no one else out there taught it the way Andy Shaw taught it. Just take the fact that less than 1% of people succeed with getting the life they desire after reading self-help/personal development books or attending further training. And this is happening for decades!

So yeah, I recommend this book. Read it and apply it and see the difference in you. :)

Thank you for reading my review. Just typed what's in the top of my head right now. Cheers! :)
01-19-2017, 11:22 PM
Here's the mirror for A Bug Free Mind Parts 1 and 2:

A Bug Free Mind - Creating a Bug Free Mind

Magic Button :
https://mega.nz/#!DQdg3J5a!-wr_hGLf8xrlUyF9Cnh7V01fL5sxqd9idYsFRR9rZhI

A Bug Free Mind - Using a Bug Free Mind

Magic Button :
https://mega.nz/#!aMsFkb6R!ih-DHZ65h_updJ_i8kV2CIUxMrRnrwza2jOVomy-yxk
49.gif
01-24-2017, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the review.

I've read 6 of the books you listed above and i know exactly what you mean by "an uphill battle".

Never heard of this guy until now.

I'd be listening to this now (currently downloading).
01-24-2017, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 03:26 PM by Theo1.)
Hey Roedafar-

Yeah I don't think Andy ever wanted to release it as a pdf so it didn't spread around as easily- But it also looks like after all these years no one has scanned the books either- I've gone through a decent amount of the first book on audio, and I agree with everything you've said- This is a pretty amazing work- Huge and comprehensive- And don't forget one thing he gets into is how to REALLY use the law of attraction, or explains how the law of attraction can REALLY work in our lives-

But even apart from any LOA stuff, which obviously a lot of people don't accept or don't want to accept, the book has pages and pages of insights and techniques for overcoming the struggles in our lives- Really good stuff-

The only "criticism" would be, that I don't think this work is really "built" for this day and age, the day and age of the increasingly diminishing attention spans- The books/audios are large, and comprehensive, and I think many people won't have the stamina to go through them all- Not entirely their fault, it's just that books this large get in the way of our commitments to our TV shows, like Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Westworld... Does someone really expect us to actually READ after all the time and energy we've spent on our shows?

One last point, Andy has create a massive set of graphic videos that contain all of the content from the books- It's a pretty expensive set, but you might like those- I don't have them, but they sure look good!

Have a great day-
01-28-2017, 02:54 AM
Well, there is this thing over here:

that's the closest we can get to a PDF version of the book. I have the second book (Using a Bug Free Mind)which I can share with you all once i get on my computer with Caliber and stuff. Maybe anyone here can share the first book with us? (Creating a Bug Free Mind)
01-28-2017, 11:53 PM
i only find free pdf with 10 chapters.it would help if you share that second book with us.
thanx in advance
01-29-2017, 06:05 AM
I've got a yawn after reading the first five chapters... Sorry :)
27.gif

7.gif